Quiet Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know how I would have felt about that. I might have thought that they felt I was so ugly that they couldn't stand looking at me; I didn't have a lot of self-esteem going for me back then. I guess it would have come down to what you had to say if that had happened; if you had been happy to see me or if you had turned away."

"Well, in that case, it is a good thing that it didn't happen back then because I'm pretty sure that I would have felt that I had to do the 'right' thing and you would have felt rejected. Since it was just you and I here where I didn't have to do the 'right and noble' thing, it gave me the chance to do the correct thing for us. Oh at the beginning, when I first saw your body, I have to admit that I was acting on my lust. But as this week has gone by, I have come to realize that I actually do love you, not just as a sister, but as my soulmate. And now, I can't imagine my life without you right in the center of it."

Barb didn't reply in words, but simply rose up off the couch and reached out for my hands then led me into my bedroom. There she stripped off our clothing and started to give me a slow and sensuous blowjob. But she didn't continue to the end; instead, once she had me hard as a rock, she backed off and proceeded to climb into the middle of the bed where she spread her legs and arms for me to climb on and into her. Then with gentle kisses and caresses, we made love until she had come several times at which point, I rolled us over so she'd be on top so that when we came together, we could just lay still and drift off to sleep with her staying right there impaled on my prick and resting her head on my chest, a wonderfully quiet time to end the day.

***** ***** ***** *****

Well, I thought about continuing my story, to talk about how our family transitioned into the nudist lifestyle starting that next morning. And I thought about explaining how we dealt with maintaining some of our old friends and how we made so many new friends and how we handled Dad's friends and their families. But I decided that this story isn't really about those things. This story is about how those few quiet days allowed Barb and I to find ourselves and each other, about how love grows, not in the wild crazy sexual frenzies, but during all those little quiet times.