Quiet Weekend Away Turns Naughty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't tease me anymore, put your tongue on my pussy and taste me, suck it the way I sucked Tammy."

"No way, remember the bar?" I said

"Oh, your so evil!"

Tam spit back, "you have no idea how evil he can be."

All of a sudden I smashed my face against her groin and sucked her rock hard clit into my mouth and feverishly flicked it with the tip of my tongue. She immediately began to cum and goose bumps quickly formed down the length of her legs and across her belly. She screamed loudly, so loud I thought she would call attention to our room. I quickly placed my hand over her mouth, which caused her to try and raise the volume another level. Tam giggled and remarked how hot it was hearing her cum. I slowly licked up and down her slit and probed her gooey hole as I felt her toes brush my cock. I gasped silently but not motionlessly and she brushed against it again. Tam noticed and softly told her that she had found my weakness. Julie took the hint and began to use her toes, with much talent, to fondle my tightening balls and fleshy prick. I rose up and placed myself between her tanned thighs.

I reached to place my cock head against her moistness only to find that she beat me to it. Her tiny hand grasped me tight and she rubbed it up and down her slit. She was sticky wet; the kind of pussy juice that is slippery yet readily clings to flesh, waiting to be worked into a froth. She released me and stared into my eyes as I stared back into hers.

"Ready?" I said?

"Fuck me stud, show me what you've got and make me feel it the way I've dreamt of all night."

In one long and forceful stroke I lunged into her and buried my hot throbbing cock all the way to my balls. She cried out and threw her head back. Tam reached behind me and fondled my balls as I held tight in my position. I slowly withdrew and again pounded her deep. I had to reach back and remove Tams hand from my sack before she made me blow my load prematurely. The night was the hottest I've ever known and I wanted it to last. I leaned forward and placed the weight of my body against Julie and began a rhythm of in and out, with a small gyrating motion at the bottom of each stroke. I could feel her heart pounding against my chest and our bodies began to sweat from the combined heat we created in our passion. I felt her pussy gripping my cock tighter and tighter as though she was milking it for the sticky fluid she had licked from my wife's face. I sat up and put her legs together and began to pound her pussy like a jackhammer breaking through concrete. She gasped and moaned, sounds that were coming from deep within and not a one even resembling a word. I sucked her tiny toes into my mouth and ran my warm tongue between them and around them, giving each one my full attention. Julie screamed and her body shook. Her pussy got so tight I had to fuck her harder just to force my raging cock between her cunt muscles.

I rolled her over and smacked her on the ass.

"Here it comes baby!"

She reached under her and touched my drenched cock as it forced its way back into her. I quickly began to pound her like a male dog goes after a bitch in heat. I slapped her ass while I rocked back and forth, pounding her pussy so hard that it made loud slapping sounds. I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart as I raised up off my knees and onto the balls of my feet. I grunted and thrust, forcing her to take my swollen dick, no way was I going to hold back any further. She reached beneath herself and stroked my balls as I let loose a torrent of cum, deep into her womb it shot, spasm after spasm. I groaned louder and louder as I let her body milk me dry.

I collapsed onto the bed beside her, Tam rubbing my sweaty chest and me trying to catch my breath. Julie rolled over and used her fingers to play in the cum now leaking from her stretched out tunnel.

"He's thick," she remarked.

"Yeah, I like it that way," Tam quickly smiled and said.

I gave each gal a sweet tender kiss on the lips and held them both as they lay head to head on my chest.

I woke up at 6:30 am with tam cuddled next to me, both of us still nude. I looked around the room and Julie was gone. I got up and walked to the bathroom to relieve myself and noticed a smiley face drawn on the mirror in dark red lipstick, under it was a phone number and the words, "thank you for a night I will never forget, your both so sexy and exciting my cell number is 382-563-4273, lets meet again." I smiled to myself and then walked back to the bed and gently reached between Tams soft legs as she lay there sleeping. I figured I would start our day the same way we ended our night.

12