Quinn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers

Josh tilted his head to suck at my neck. I opened my eyes to see Becca tossing Hector's suit off to the side. His big brown cock was stiff and waiting. Becca greedily took it into her mouth. She caught me watching and winked before taking his shaft all way back in. Her eyes were closed as she moaned against his rod.

Josh was kneading my tight butt as I bobbed in the water against him. I reached back and untied my bikini top. I was hot. I wanted more. This cute young guy was turning me on more that any girl ever had. His hands slid up my wet body to claim my pert boobs They had grown so much since my hormones began that I was going to be buying a 30B next time I bought bras. They had become so sensitive too. Josh's touch was tentative and unsure, but I didn't need a rough touch for my apple sized bra-buddies. His young hands were doing wonders and I could tell I was constantly leaking pre-cum. my only concern was if I could stop him. i didn't know if I wanted to either.

"Oh yea, fuck me baby," I heard Becca say.

I looked over and Becca was watching Josh sucking on my nipples while she ground herself down on Hector's skyward facing tool.

Normally my nipples are a pale rose color, barely a full shade darker the my young orbs. Now they were flushed a pink color, aroused in stark contrast to my porcelain like skin. I pushed Josh back.

"Let's leave them here," I said kissing him all over his face. I did not want to unattach myself from his hold.

Above us, on the patio, we could hear the pleasurable sounds of the two young lovers. Obviously not their first time, Hector and Becca moved in smooth erotic unison. They were delivering ecstasy fully unto the other, reveling in the feelings their love provided. Sweat glistened on the sexy bodies. Becca was riding her man like a cowgirl possessed and Hector could not get enough of her. He her hips and powerfully drove his glorious erection up into her creamy love box. The squishing noises accompanied their grunts and the skin slapped together so sexily

Josh and I climbed out of the pool. The sweetie even snagged my top for me. We went inside, leaving the two hotties lasciviously engaged. We went up to my room, my little ass in Josh's hand as out tongues dueled. We somehow maneuvered up the stairs and made it safely into my room.

"That was cool," Josh exclaimed, "Becca is fucking hot. Being able to make out with you made it even better."

"I know. I feel the same way. Oh my God," I totally agreed.

My body was still tingling, but being away from the erotic action downstairs allowed me to cool down some. Just in time too. I was close to crossing a line. I was still a virgin. I wanted some more time to accept this sexual aspect of my new life.

"Look Josh," I started, " that was great. It really was for me. I'm sorry I got you so worked up. I don't mean to be a cock-tease, I swear. I'm not ready to have sex yet."

His young man-hood was rock hard creating a bulge in his swim trunks. His breathing was heavy. I felt like shit watching him trying to regain control of his super aroused body. I felt double bad, because taking care of the lovely looking bulge was all I wanted to do. I wanted it and felt like I deserved it, after all I went through in my life to get here. An aroused sexy person in my room wanting nothing other than to fuck me silly.

Finally Josh stated, "It's okay. I get it."

"You can't mean that. I'm so sorry," I pleaded.

"No, I understand. It is a big step, Quinn. I like you. I will wait. I don't have to have you tonight. I hope for many more opportunities to arouse ourselves. When the time is right, for us, we'll make it happen, together" Josh reasoned.

We hugged. Goddamn, did he have to be such a decent guy? I wouldn't have been surprised if Josh had yelled, or begged or even gotten forceful. Instead, even as aroused as he obviously was, he was being sweet and understanding.

"Um, if you don't mind though; I will need the bathroom for a few minutes," he told me chuckling to himself softly, " I will need to take care of this."

"No. You won't," I stated firmly.

His eyes widened as I pushed him back onto my bed in a seated position.I knelt seductively between his legs, smiling naughtily up at him. My topless body felt a need in me that had to be answered. My pale skin was covered in goosebumps as I prepared for a big step.

"Quinn, no. You don't have to, really," Josh tried to say.

I knew he was sincere and that's what made up my mind. I was going to do this for him...and me.

"Shush, Josh. I know you mean it. Just relax now. I'm doing this cause you want me to. I'm doing this because I want to. I'm not ready to give up my virginity, but that doesn't mean I can't help you and we enjoy ourselves too," I expressed.

Kneeling before him, in just my wet bikini bottoms, my perky mounds exposed, put Josh in a position where resistance was futile. I pulled his shorts down over his rock hard meat. It flipped up and swatted my chin wetly. I'd never sucked cock before, never done oral on anyone. I kissed and licked his wet skin gently. It was delicious and I was looking forward to this experience. I wanted him to enjoy it too.

I held his cock in my small hands and glided my tongue up the underside of his shaft. My fingers tickled his ball sac as I kiss his engorged knob. My mouth closed over the tip as I worked my hand in a pumping action along the rod. I pushed my mouth further onto him , my tongue playing against his skin the whole way down until my nose nestled in his springy pubic hair at the base of his cock. The pre-cum on his stick had salty taste, but not unpleasant. I realized I enjoyed this role. The girl pleasing her boyfriend by giving him an oral treatment. Josh enjoyed it too. His gasps and hisses escaping him attested to that.

Josh caressed my hair. That tender action among all this erotic action caused me to cum in my wet bikini bottoms. My own groan of release was muffled by the luscious cock sliding back forth along my mouth.

Josh moaned, "Oh fuck, Quinn. God yea. Mmmmm. I can't hold back."

I think he expected me to pull away, but this was my first. I had to see it to the end. I bobbed my head faster along his throbbing boner, applying more suction to his turgid prick. I felt it pulse and his seed shot into my waiting hole. I half-gagged on the thick spunk when it hit my throat, but I swallowed quickly and caught up with the ropes of cream he emptied into my sucking mouth. I did it and felt like I learned something new again. I really enjoyed sucking cock. Watching his face and the distortions on his features when he reached his peak made me so happy. His moans of delight caused by my actions made it an arousing activity. An activity I planned to enjoy more often.

Josh looked down and watched while I cleaned his pole. I savored the flavor as I sucked his cock clean.

"Wow, Quinn.. That was hot. you are amazing," Josh declared.

I remarked, "Thank you Josh. I'm glad you enjoyed that. I loved doing that for you...or is it 'to you' in this case."

We giggled as he pulled me up to him. his kiss was less fevered this time. It was still passionate, but a more controlled passion. I sat on his knee and we just looked into each others eyes for a moment, not sure what to say.

A loud wail from Becca followed by a loud roar from Hector startled us. We both held our laugh.

"I think they just finished," I guessed. "You can change in here," I told him as I stood. "I have to pee."

Really, I needed to get out of this cum soaked bikini bottom and into a dry gaff. i had the black thong pair in my hand. I figured Josh would enjoy climbing into bed with me in that. In the end I chickened out and pulled a pair of gym shorts on over it. I grabbed a t shirt and pulled my hair into a pony-tail.

Josh was curled up under the covers, snoring when I entered the bedroom.

I giggled to myself, "It's true."

I slid under the overs with him and kissed his forehead. I wanted Josh as my boyfriend. I hoped he was willing to have me as his girlfriend. "Maybe that label could work," I thought.

To be continued...

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers
12