All Comments on 'Quite a Ride'

by Lia Monde

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot

hot. probably a common fantasy. who's Geoff? looks like another run through with proofreading would catch that mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice

Very nice, very hot! great attention to detail.

Although it was obviously written by a woman - almost no men would pay that much attention to her outfit and accessories. :)

DarthGatorDarthGatorabout 19 years ago
Articulate and Erotic.

This story is excellent. Articulate with erotic excitement building to a fulfilling climax, just as sex and life should occur. Thanks.

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 19 years ago
Quite a read too!

That was a lovely story. The descriptions were good... helped me imagine the whole thing in quite some detail. The idea and the way it was narrated was great. Keep writing. :)

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Yes, quite the story

A fun read. Now why weren't my subway rides ever like this? Although one time I experienced what I assumed to be a lot of inadvertent bumping. But true to the rules I did not look at her until I was on the platform...she smiled at me through the window. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

gdavisgdavisover 18 years ago
Exactly what I want in a story

This story is simply oozing sensuality. The detail, the way you are able to transform a common situation into a uniquely erotic one, without being crass or unaware of the limitations of the situation. I specifically like the part about people watching each through reflections in the window, I've done it so many times before. And then to add a little twist at the end, when so many other people finish their stories with the climax, shows that you thought the story completely through. Exactly, what I look for on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Intriguing

Just enough of everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
with my hand and your story I came really hard

and I'm just a girl who rides the train...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Beautifully written, and hottest story I've read so far!I loved the end scene! Good! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot!

Loved this story! Great leadup, emotion, and climax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

i liked this one :) There are many ways to love. To do it without care, leaving only sex, withers the soul. so the invitation was the clincher here for me. Yoron.

MagicFingersMagicFingersabout 13 years ago
Very nice

One of my long-standing fantasies: "Strangers on a Train"

It was nicely detailed, well told with delicious anticipation.

Keep up the good work.

B_B_BB_B_Bover 11 years ago
Indeed a Lucky Bastard

Simply a wonderful tale. Beautifully written no matter what the sex of the author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Subtle and effective

Love how you capture the excitement of the delicate initial touches, with the ever-present danger of being caught.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous