All Comments on 'Quitting Time: You Want Sprinkles?'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 13 years ago
Finally

It took quite a long time, but it was worth waiting for! I really like your series - as I like all of your stories - and was pleased to see the story online now...

Once again a great story, and I bet, your next story/stories will be as good if not even better... and I'm looking forward to read them.

PanicByNumbersPanicByNumbersabout 13 years ago
Bittersweet

I thought it was hot and sweet, but the ending was kind of a downer. Still good.

MeanBlackjackMeanBlackjackabout 13 years agoAuthor
The end.

Hey!

Yeah, I struggled with the ending of it and I think it sorted of fizzled out, as your comment seemed to indicate. But, I think there's plenty of room for a sequel and maybe I won't fuck that one up?

Thanks for the comments though!

reader018reader018almost 13 years ago

Why end it like that,it was good?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is actually really sweet

Although the tongue os a muscle not an organ, it's the only muscle in the human body that's only attached on one end. Anyway really nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
761 Followers
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES