Quixotic Rapprochement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although, there was an intensity to her, she wasn't rushing to move beyond gentle foreplay. I allowed myself to explore her as she did me, but gently avoided any pressure to proceed beyond petting. In the soft light the nightstand lamp offered, I was amazed at the smoothness of her skin. Her breasts were a little less busty and firm than Emma's but they were lovely. The teats poked out prominently and she pulled my head downward toward one. As I drew it into my mouth, she let out soft moans of 'yes' and nuzzled my head against herself. The stiff crinkle of flesh gave slightly as I twirled it gently between my tongue and upper lip.

Her hands resumed gently kneading and caressing my cock while she enjoyed my adoration of her breasts. I spent time sucking and licking each in turn, as I moved from one to the other. I found that my tongue wriggling against the indentation at the tip excited her to no ends. Murmurs of 'please' and more French slang fill the ambiance of her bedchamber. My cock strained stiffly against her soft hand and I knew if we continued like this, we would end up going too far. As much as I desired to complete that dream and relive it tonight, I couldn't allow us to ford that channel until we had our wits about us.

Slowly I deescalated the session, by returning to kissing her sweet ruby lips. My hand moved to her glorious blond curls of hair and her arms wrapped around me to hug me tightly. Our tongues played back and forth, as we lost ourselves in bliss. Soft petting and kissing relaxed into a near sleep state and we must have drifted off.

When morning came, the windows' sheers were alight with the sun. The smell of home cooked breakfast and coffee came into my senses as I looked about the lavishly decorated boudoir. Moments later Joy appeared with a silver serving tray that had a breakfast fit for a king.

"Bonjour, mon cher," she bid me good morning, and joined me back in bed from the far side.

With the tray between us, she leaned in for a kiss and that was when I knew. The doubts I'd had last night were washed away, at least for the moment. There could still be problems if I were just a rebound affair, but this didn't feel like that. I could have been being naïve again, but the kiss was warm and loving. My excitement beneath the sheet was soon evident to us both and she patted it softly.

"First some nourishment for the body, then we take our nourishment for the soul," she said sitting up to serve me.

The small bone china plate she handed me had a soft-boiled egg, toast already spread with butter and preserves. She had cups filled with coffee and cream and sugar at the ready.

"Do you take cream and sugar?"

"Yes, please."

She placed two cubes of sugar in each cup, poured cream in from a little silver pitcher and then stirred them with a dainty silver spoon.

"Bon appétit," I said with my best accent. "This is so lovely, I don't even know what to say."

"Just eat my dear. I want you to have your strength."

We both laughed together and although we hadn't really done much last night, I was suddenly famished. We each ate and watched one another. Joy took small bites and chewed softly. I attempted to be on my best dining behavior, but it was hard to master the finesse she seemed to have. The egg was delicious, just the right temperature and she'd added a tiny bit of salt and butter. The coffee was exceptionally good quality as well. I didn't drink it often, but the flavor was superior to any I'd tasted. I had to wonder at the lavishness of this simple meal and its presentation.

"Did you make these strawberry preserves?"

"No, but they are from a local farm."

I about choked on my toast at her words. "I grew up on a farm."

"I grew up on a small farm in France and we moved here when I was a teenager," she said, bending to lick some preserves from the corner of my mouth.

A shiver went up my spine, as she tasted me. My cock, which had been softening a bit, sprang back at her touch. Her eyes darted to look upon it as she resumed her position.

"Paul, I want to thank you for making me wait. It must have been very difficult for you."

"I'm still worried about your emotional state. You're divorce was finalized so recently."

"Yes, but the marriage had been over for a long time. He hasn't lived here in over a year and we hadn't been together since I discovered he was cheating on me."

I knew it was crazy to be finding all of these things out about her while sitting with her in the nude, but I honestly felt quite at ease with her. Last night I had almost opened my heart to her after it'd been closed off for so long. The possibilities she presented felt wonderful and I was eager to allow myself to open it again. The idea that she might be my soulmate crept into my mind like a vole into an exposed field with hawks circling above. Could she be the one?

"I don't want you to rush into anything you can't undo."

"There's no rush, but I desire you even more this morning."

"I'm not too young?" I asked her blushing and feeling stupid for asking.

"Je veux que tu me baises dur et rapide," she said as she cleared away the tray and breakfast items from the bed.

I wanted to fuck her hard and fast as she'd so lustily requested. Her soft playful encouragement had me stiffening further. When she returned from the dresser, she lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth. Last night's foreplay had left me overly eager, but somehow I didn't immediately explode into her mouth. At that moment, I was so thankful for the training I'd received. Joy's lips encircled me and her long curly hair draped about me. She sucked and slurped on me until I was sure I could withstand no more, but still I refrained. She knelt and worked me with her hand and mouth. It felt as though she were intent on making me cum but I wanted to be inside her badly so I held back.

She removed her mouth to look at me puzzled, "You are still eager, yes? My old body hasn't put you off?"

"Yes I'm eager and willing. So very willing. Please, don't belittle your beauty. Your body is wonderful; you're truly lovely, Joy. I can't believe this is happening."

"Baise-moi Paul!" she pleaded as she pulled me toward herself in a swift motion as she rolled onto her back and continued her request, "Please, fuck me with that beautiful thick cock."

Rather than accede to her, I assumed a position between her legs. Inhaling deeply at her tulips that I'd smelled last night. Her aroma enhanced my desire to taste her and her encouragement drove me forward. The memory of my dream about her returned as my tongue delved between her engorged lips.

"Oh God! Mon Dieu! Oui! Ooo yum, so - oh yes," her gasps of mixed English and French delighted my ears. "Lèche moi - oh - yes - so nice - lick me there."

Soon she was writhing beneath me as my licking and sucking of her lips and clit increased. Her clit was small but swollen hard and the taste of her was amazing. I could have continued for an hour, but Joy wasn't having it. After a second orgasm wracked her body, she was begging me to finish her properly.

"I must have it inside me, Paul. Please don't torture this old woman anymore."

"You're not old, Joy," I reminded her as I positioned myself between her legs. My cock head was oozing precum and I slid it across her moistened slit to more pleas of 'yes' and 'do it'. "I'll go slowly," I said as I met resistance.

It was the damnedest thing. She was wet, I was extremely hard and slickened, but her tightness held me at bay. I wiggled the bulb of my penis along her slit with the support of my hand, but it wouldn't slip inside her. I parted her flushed lips with my fingers, pressed into her just a bit, and withdrew. Repeating these motions for several more attempts had me just a bit deeper.

"You're so big, just press inside, it'll go. It's been such a long time."

I pushed a bit harder and the tip slipped inside her, suddenly the resistance diminished and I was engulfed by her tight vaginal muscles. I could feel her gripping me with them and her hands pressing against my buttocks forced me into her more deeply. When I was fully inside her eyes closed in ecstasy. I bent my head to suck her right nipple into my mouth and she began undulating beneath me. Soon I could quell the movement of hips no more and I withdrew slightly to mirror her motions. Looking down I saw us joined together and instantly a warm wave rushed over my whole body. She was no longer the unattainable forbidden professor, she was my beautiful lover.

Her eyes opened to watch me as I continued to increase the length of my strokes. Occasionally, she would close them as I bottomed out inside her, only to resume gazing upon me. I often found that puzzled, flirtatious look upon her face as we continued. Her tension built until I knew she was going to cum and I began thrusting hard against her. Our pubic mounds pressing together forcefully on each entry, I watched the first wave roll through her. Her panting and continuous stream of guttural expressions of passion drove me to complete us. I waited and watched for the cues as I wanted this to be a wonderful and memorable experience.

Her chest and neck were flushing so prominently that her alabaster skin appeared almost sun-burnt. Her breathing was jagged and her eyes tightly shut. That familiar tightness in my balls was unmistakable and I was nearing my own limits.

"Joy, I'm -"

"Yes, cum inside me. Donne-moi ton foutre!"

In a blinding flash, I gave her my cum as she'd commanded. My mouth suckled at her teat as I released the first volley into her. She gasped as I latched onto her and moaned as I continued to plunge into her. The moans only drove my desire to have her orgasm again and I pounded against her after I'd finished cumming. I could tell she wasn't expecting it as her moans became a steady stream of 'oui', 'yes', 'oui'...

In the end, she shouted, "Oh fuck! Ooooo, God!"

And then she clamped her legs around my back so I could no longer move. The sudden stoppage made me cum a little more and I shuddered atop her.

"Oh, Joy! Fuck - that was wonderful."

"You were amazing - that was unreal - I nearly lost consciousness," she praised me.

When she finally unclenched her legs, I rolled onto the bed beside her and we continued to caress one another lovingly. I don't know who went to sleep first, but I awoke before her. I slipped out of the bed to use her hall water closet and then went to the kitchen to see if I could prepare some kind of a meal. Her refrigerator was nearly bare and all I could come up with were a few snacks from the cupboard. My concern for her health was increasing a little and I wondered if she was eating properly.

When I returned to her room, I found her sitting up. I guess she'd heard me get up. We ate a few snacks I'd been able to find and just sat there looking at one another. I had given up on her a year ago, then I'd thought there was a chance when I'd run into her but that hadn't seemed to be happening. Then at the party last night, everything changed and now, it'd come to pass. I'd sort of had a date with her and come to her home. The sexual attraction was strong, but I felt like maybe all of these coincidences were fate like in that book.

We talked some, but it turned out that we spent most of the day fucking like two teens who'd just discovered sex. By the end of the day, we'd had sex in every position I could think of trying and a couple that Joy had come up with that I hadn't ever experienced. One was reverse woman on top and the other was sitting facing together open legged on the bed.

When evening rolled around, it seemed things were winding down. Joy had put on her clothes in preparation to see me out. Tomorrow was graduation, and I needed to go back to the dorm to get my cap and gown. As she sat on the bed watching me dress, she kept shaking her head. I could see there was doubt in her mind about what we'd been doing, but I didn't want it to end.

Then she hit me with two lines that nearly shattered my hopes when she said, "Well, this has been the most wonderful day. I can't thank you enough."

It felt like I was being dismissed and I didn't want that, so I almost desperately asked, "Can't I see you again tomorrow after graduation?"

"I don't know if we should, Paul. You'll be graduating and moving on with your life."

"You don't enjoy my company?"

"I do, but you're so young -"

This rejection due to youth had been my biggest fear, "Couldn't we give it a chance? We've just spent yesterday's wonderful evening and this glorious day together."

"Today was the best sex I have ever had in my nearly fifty years of living. Every time was better than any I have ever experienced before."

"So we're sexually compatible, surely it's worth seeing if we are emotionally?"

"It feels like I'd be robbing the -"

I cut her off, nearly in tears, "Please don't say cradle. I'm nearly twenty-three."

"Sorry, what I mean is I would be taking a handsome young man away from a woman nearer his age."

"I haven't dated anyone since high school and I really don't see you as old."

"Oh mon Dieu. You have to get out there and see. Experience the world. I know there's a woman out there for you that - that isn't - barren."

"I don't care about that," I said defensively. "Please give us a chance. If it isn't working, I'll move on, but I'd like to try. Let's get to know more about each other and then decide."

"You're a very persistent suitor."

"I had an excellent teacher," I said admiringly.

"Flattery will open many doors."

"I only care about the one to your heart. Don't lock me out before I have a chance and don't write this off as just a sexual encounter."

There was true shock in her eyes when I said it. Perhaps I'd been too blunt. I didn't know what else to do, nothing else was working. Her facial expression then softened as she looked into my eyes.

"You've meant every kind thing you've said today, haven't you?"

"Did you think I just wanted to bed my French professor?"

"I feel a little ashamed. That thought definitely crossed my mind. Maybe I mistrust everyone now."

"I'm sorry, I would never hurt you. Not today or any other. You don't have to make a decision right now. Just think about it. I'd like to see if there's more to it. Come find me after graduation tomorrow. I'll be looking for you."

She walked with me to the door and took my hand before I opened it. In that instant, I thought there might be a chance. The drawing I'd given her was there on the table and she looked over at it for several moments.

"I will be there," she said.

"If you aren't, I will understand and won't bother you further but I'm desperately hoping with all my heart that you will be."

We kissed a long deep kiss and then I departed. It was a short walk back to my truck in the late spring sunset. My heart rose at the possibility that she would be there. Aside from her, only John, Luke, and their wives, Cam and Anh would be attending. Emma could not be there because there was so much for her to deal with as she took over nearly all of the responsibilities at the farm and Mom and Pops were down in South Carolina building a house on their small farm. I was glad my brothers would have time to drive up and be there for the weekend before driving back to San Francisco, but now that this relationship might be developing, I longed for Emma to be there. I wanted to make her proud of me and see that maybe I'd found someone and kept my promise to her.


At my graduation ceremony, I couldn't wait for it to be over. I felt in my soul that Joy would be there somewhere in the crowd. I needed it to be over so I could find her. If she slipped away again, my heart might break but if she were there and I saw her again - well, I knew, I'd be able to convince her eventually.

I'd met up with my brothers and their wives before the ceremony. They'd told me where they would be. As I walked across the stage and they announced I was graduating with honors, I heard both of them yell out 'Way to go Paul' and then I spotted them in the stands. They weren't supposed to, but I didn't care, it was nice to have their support.

When it finally was over, I found them and hung around for a long time hoping that Joy would appear. I chatted with John, Luke, Cam and Anh for thirty minutes in the hot sun.

Finally, I gave up and told them why I'd been stalling, "Well, I'd hoped to introduce you to someone I met, but it looks like she's not coming."

John was the one to ask first, "Was this someone important?"

"Well, I'd hoped she would eventually be my wife."

Luke said, "Well then we should wait a while longer. Did we ever tell you the story of meeting our wives?"

I'd wondered how it happened and I'd imagined any number of perverse environments. Everyone had heard the stories about brothels over there, but I told them they hadn't and I wanted to know. They kind of took turns telling me the whole thing. John was definitely the more fractious of the two, but Luke had patience and that was what'd turned out to be the key. They'd stood outside their parents place in the rain for nearly a day when their father had forbidden them from seeing his daughters. Eventually he'd come out to tell them to leave, but they'd spoken to him in fluent Vietnamese and somehow convinced him that these two sets of twins had been born to be together. By the end of the evening, their father had invited them for dinner and given them his blessing to marry. They'd moved them back to the states when they got out and gotten the mother and father out eventually. They had five kids between them, all of whom were staying with their grandparents right now.

At the end of their story, Luke said, "So you must have patience for that which you desire. It's not tilting at windmills if you're right."

I got the reference, but hadn't read the story, so I asked, "So we should wait -"

"Aha, there you are, Paul! I've been looking everywhere. Mon Dieu, I thought to never find him," she said to everyone.

"This is my - um - Joy," I said choking back a tear. "I thought maybe you weren't coming," I said hugging her tightly and trying to regain my composure.

It hadn't been necessary at all, my brothers both had tears in their eyes and said the words at the same time, "True love."

When I released her, I redid the introductions and properly named each person. The six of us went to have dinner at an elegant restaurant where they'd made us reservations. They took us in their VW van. I hadn't really known, but they were doing quite well with a business they ran importing and exporting. Their father-in-law was evidently well connected and got them some great deals. It was a wonderful evening and I wished I'd gotten to know them better. I almost brought up the rift between them and my parents, but decided not to spoil the evening. When we were nearly done eating, they offered to drop us where ever we liked. Joy had evidently walked to the event, so she'd wanted a ride home. I told them I would need to clear out my dorm room by tomorrow, but was still looking for a place.

At that moment Joy had spoken up, "You will stay with me in my spare room until you find a place."

It was like a shot out of nowhere and I was nearly floored by the offer, which I accepted. When the bill came and the ladies left to use the restroom, John and Luke seemed to think that it was a sign and I should follow it. They'd always followed their hearts and any signs that came along the way. I couldn't tell if it was a sign, but it was certainly what I'd wanted. That's when they gave me my graduation gift.

"We didn't want to give this to you with them here," John said handing me a check.

"Thanks, so much, I don't know if I should accept this."

"Knock that off. I know our father wouldn't approve, but we're doing well," Luke offered.