All Comments on '"Quiz Me, Mrs. McCutcheon"'

by BluePoppy

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep going

Waiting for the next part. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
anonymous

the story that just keeps on giving. More please ! No lots more actually

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it going

Nice series so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Maybe Liz would want to be pregnant with Noah's child?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the story

Love how the story's progressed. Still think Noah should have a bit of hair for the borad muscular football chest. Let Liz have something on the sexy young man to stroke!

jmsdriverjmsdriveralmost 6 years ago

keep going with the story.....OMG would like to see her and him married or together!!!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 6 years ago
Incredibly hot and the story has HUGE potential

These two make a perfect couple.

Her husband and his secretary need to go away, she should expose them and sue for divorce.

She should organize a trip for her prize students. ...say, to DC for a week. Throw in at least one day of playing hooky and staying in bed all day.

He's not said what he's doing after school. Grad school and become a TA for her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great 3 chapter story but needs at least one or two more

Fantastic nf78hd

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

fantastic story! can we get a part four? :)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
plz continue

hot series, plz continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Husband knows and is has video cameras in bedroom......

As many have said this ins one the best stories on this site. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Please don't involve the dirty, smelly janitor....unless the janitor is a hot young lady working part time to earn extra money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Excellent story please write more of it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesomeness

This is truly one of the best stories that reflect the love of the lead characters, it's not just about sex but also about love. Please keep writing many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great job

Let's see another chapter or two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More chapters please !

Such awesome writing, eagerly waiting for new chapters of the story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where's the next chapter??

OMG this is good keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So sexy.

This is a very sexy but also kind story. And you are a very talented writer. Your characters feel rounded and positive. It. Would be great if you wrote a full length romance for women. They all have sex scenes these days and yours are super hot while still feeling like actually people you would like to meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Author

You are an amazing author. Absolutely continue this!! Hope you make it big one day as an erotic author. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!

Sincerely,

Reyne ♡

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story!

I really liked this story as it brought back memories from when I was in college and had a two- year relationship with my sociology professor. I was twenty-one and Pauline was fifty- three. She was a knockout. It was an added bonus to my college education.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where are the next chapters?

In the prologue you mention more chapters coming...well it has been almost two years and we are waiting. Your friend Cockhole recentlt added two stories but did not continue any of his chapters either. Very good stories and writing but am greedy for more.

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Like it But. How do they "figure it out?" I would like to see a conclusion by you, preferably, or by someone else. This third chapter chapter was thrilling but unnecessary without a conclusion.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@Richie4110 "This third chapter chapter was thrilling but unnecessary without a conclusion."

Speak for yourself.

Now that we know they're in love, maybe we'll see a happy set of parents in the none too distant future. A set that doesn't include a hubby who's obviously banging the hired help.

:)

mactheknife2mactheknife2over 3 years ago
Teacher

What's next? Don't stop now!!!

EverReady12EverReady12almost 3 years ago

Love this series but like so many good multi chapter stories on here it’s unfinished and hasn’t seen any new installments in years. It’s a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope you find the time to write three more of these wonderful stories! Great writing is always such a treat! Let's see how Noah and Elizabeth figure it out! I'm a sucker for happy endings, having had over 50 years of happiness with a older woman!

GrasslandBreezeGrasslandBreezealmost 3 years ago

Please write more! This series has been amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, the lucky fucker. More and more like this and soon please. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

HopelessRomantic1967HopelessRomantic1967over 2 years ago

More please! This series is one of the best I’ve ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great continuation to the story. I wish you did wrote another chapter. That'd be fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great series!. I wish you posted another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wickedly erotic. Their banter enhances their attraction to one another. Describing her by her married name enhances the taboo and risk.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

So sorry this wasn't continued. It was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Horny Next chapter please.

PantherStrife89PantherStrife89about 2 years ago

Will this beautiful couple become proud parents one day ❤?

DJT5959DJT5959over 1 year ago

Great story line, really enjoyed it. Anticipated some

Ass play as their sexual relationship matured. Maybe in the much anticipated future episodes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wish there was another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've enjoyed this series and am sorry you haven't continued it. As I'm sure you're aware, there are several promising avenues for further development. Cheers.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

Very nice chapter...the ending was very unsurprising...yet fulfilling. That you would write that into the whole scheme of things is not a surprise at all.

Five Stars for this, again!!

And Best Wishes to you!! No postings recently, here is hoping that you are doing well in this CRAZY world around us!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Seriously a very very good read ...cheers to you buddy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn this is a beautiful series. Sad that this appears to be the end as it's been years without an update. The little declaration of love between them at the end was just *chef's kiss*. Was it too soon? Perhaps. But you feel what you feel, you feel me? :) Best to be open and honest. I do wish there was more of their story. I would love to see how their journey unfolds. Divorce her cheating husband, move in together, knock her up, graduate, raise children, make love and memories, and live happily ever after. Easily another half-dozen chapters could be written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

cheating on her husband ruined what could have been fairly epic. As is, she's just a lying, disgusting cum dumpster and he's the sort of asshole that will put his dick literally anywhere, no matter the consequences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluePoppy@BluePoppy
I apologize for my hiatus, I haven't felt inspired for a few months now and I don't want to provide you with content that I personally am not happy with. Keep a lookout however for a Thanksgiving story, as well as a few Christmas stories! Thank you for reading xBluePoppy