"Quiz Me, Mrs. McCutcheon"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually her teasing motions became too much for him and, after grabbing onto her hips to steady her, he started moving against her, slamming harder into her every time she came down, making her yelp. Mrs. McCutcheon grabbed onto his arms and came to rest in a half raised position where he could buck into her easily. Once again, Noah was transfixed by her face, a mixture of pain and pleasure, her eyes tightly shut as her moans became more urgent and she eventually collapsed onto Noah's chest, writhing around on top of him.

"Flip me onto my back," Mrs. McCutcheon eventually gasped, catching her breath. Noah gently pushed her off of him and then pulled her legs so she was lying exposed in front of him, her chest heaving and face flushed.

Noah pushed into her again, enjoying the additional wetness from her orgasm now enveloping him. Mrs. McCutcheon gazed into his eyes lovingly as he gently moved in and out of her.

"Can you talk to me?" Noah asked, almost in a whisper, a little embarrassed at his request.

Mrs. McCutcheon raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Can I... talk to you?" she asked, playing dumb.

"Ugh, please Liz, you know what I mean." Noah groaned as he watched her bite her lip.

"You want your economics professor to talk dirty to you, while you're fucking her in the bed she sleeps in with her husband, is that what you want?" she smiled.

Noah's impossibly hard dick twitched at her words and he picked up speed, hearing the slaps as he connected with her ass each time.

"Mhmm," she momentarily closed her eyes. "I love feeling your hot cock inside me, making me cum on your fingers, on your dick. I love cumming just for you. Cumming for my student."

"Fuck, Liz," Noah groaned as he felt his balls churning.

"Yeah, you wanna feel your slutty professor cum on your cock? Knowing that you made her cum?" Mrs. McCutcheon moaned, maintaining eye contact as Noah's brows furrowed in anticipation.

"I want to feel your cum in me, Noah. Cum for me."

"Oh my God," Noah exclaimed as he felt his cum pumping through his shaft and into her warm hole.

"That's it, Noah, shoot your cum inside your slutty professor," she groaned before orgasming again, spasming around Noah's emptying dick, their sweaty bodies writhing against each other.

Noah propped himself up on his elbows, his face almost touching hers and softly played with her hair, enjoying the smell of sex on her.

"I love you, Liz," he said sincerely, not caring about the consequences.

Mrs. McCutcheon stared at him for a while with a tender gaze before kissing him softly. "I love you too."

Noah rolled over next to her and took her into his arms. "That complicates things, doesn't it," he stated.

"Yes it does," she replied. "But we'll figure it out."

12