All Comments on 'R.E.D. Tiger'

by TNWTBOD

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK YOU GOT MY ATTENTION..

GREAT READ IF YOU STOP I'M GONNA BE PISSED , THIS JUST GOT GOOOD..

THANX

dliterdliteralmost 11 years ago
Great start!

Does leave me with a few questions: Does Felix's son know of his father's abilities and will his daughter be involved with Alan in any way, does she know of his powers? Are there other hybrids or was Felix the only one?

trashmantxtrashmantxalmost 11 years ago
Well I want more......

Um would a release a day be asking to much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good read but get an editor

Enjoyed the story line. Suggest you get an editor though. There were a lot of misspellings and grammatical errors. Keep writing!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

There were a few mistakes but not enough to destroy the story. Add more details concerning his stepmom and sisters. Why did he like one stepsister better then the other? What happened to them before he left for the military? Is he going back to confront his friend and girlfriend?

lori1969lori1969almost 11 years ago
ok

you have me interested, putting you in fav's so i'll be able to keep up.

MrWinterMrWinteralmost 11 years ago
You've got my attention.

I hope you can keep it.

mrchameleonmrchameleonalmost 11 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo

You have me hooked. Well Done. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too much of a good thing

Becareful to leave your character with believeable flaws. Your main character in this story went of to the army for 8 years and had a 800 million $$ fortune waiting for him. Then he gets all of the money from all of the hosts, and all of the powers from both lycans and vampires and dragons. Pick your favorite benefit and expand on how that makes the character move in your plots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Enjoyable

A great start and I'm already hooked! love the premise and hope you can keep it up! It's always a bit hard churning out chapter after chapter and I find myself losing interest at around ch 5 or so, but hope you keep it up!

OldpartOldpartalmost 11 years ago
A good start

This story has a interesting start. Hope to see it continued soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

really nice story so far. I am looking forward to the next part.

TNWTBODTNWTBODalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Update

I just submitted Chapter 2 so it should be up in a couple of days.

racoon1174racoon1174almost 11 years ago
Interesting

I liked it but found you over did it a bit with the huge fortune he inherited. Just a few million and the step mother only controlling it or not even controlling it but having maybe a veto power until he's 25 would have been much more believable. Very good first efforts though I'm impressed.

cylinderlitcylinderlitalmost 11 years ago
Catching the cheaters.

I liked how he handled it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dude, nice story, though I have one complaint. When you leave your little notes at the end of the chapter, make it in italics or bold or just include a tile that says "Author's Note".

rexspauldingrexspauldingabout 10 years ago
Great start

I read your other story about Zeke, then started this one. Until your end note I assumed that this was written later, but it's your first. I was a bit harsh on the other story, but so far I'm enjoying this one much more than Zeke. This is more believable (except the exorbitant inheritance amount), and seems a great intro to a fun fantasy universe.

My advice: keep writing, keep dreaming and creating, but never forget the power of proofreading. And lists. It helps to create a list of details about your characters, setting, plot, etc. It helps you keep a consistent story and stay true to the characters.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I am saddened that you have not submitted any stories since 2014... You are/were an very good writer.

PurplefizzPurplefizz6 months ago

A fair amount of mistakes and plenty of things that are either plain wrong or ridiculous, which all conspire to give the reader the idea the writer was 16 in 1968 and hasn’t learned much since then.

List of things that spoil what may have been a good story.

1, His Father is very rich, but he has no clue - so presumably his father has a JoeShmo 9-5 job? Unlikely.

2, He finds out he’s crazy rich but then joins the Army because of an argument with the step mother? Unlikely.

3, He owns a rare and very expensive old car as a daily driver? People that own Roadrunners only use them on high days & holidays. Unlikely.

4, He parks aforesaid car (very noisy & distinctive btw) outside the GF’s house and picks the lock, what with ffs and why doesn’t he have a key to a 10yr GF house? Plus he just a plain GI with no mentioned skills (other than preventing treasonable espionage). Unlikely.

5, He just happens to have a safety deposit box in the trunk of his car? With the key to a cabin in it? Unlikely.

6, A generator that takes 20mins to fully power up? Wtf are you running? A nuclear power station? A 10kw diesel/petrol generator will give max power in under 1 minute from start up. Just stupidity to say 20mins.

Golden rule of writing is “write what you know”, the internet can actually be used for research - not just watching porn and playing solitaire.

Regards, Ppfzz, btw I’m not subjecting myself to the other stories in this series. 3⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous