Rabbit Trails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abast
Abast
16 Followers

Back in the tent i wonder if i have time to please myself before i am missed outside. My cunt slippery in my panties and begging to be used. As if on cue though

"Come out now my little bunny, the morning has already started and the tea will be ready by the time You get that round little bum out of Your Daddy's bag." I groan knowing any chance i had is gone now and move to get out of the tent.

"Yeeeees Daddy" You chuckle hearing the groan in my tone and knowing full well what it must mean. My head pops out from the tent and You do not even try to contain the laugh as my once straight shiny blonde hair now an unruly mess hangs with twigs and dust mixed all through out from my time on the ground outside.

"Ohhhh bunny haha come over here and let me help you with your head." At first hurt by the laugh but the overall tone told me it was more sympathetic than mocking. I move over whimpering at the cold and the hot need between my legs.

You sit cross legged and pat Your leg for me to sit. I follow Your unspoken instructions and am rewarded.

"That's my good girl. I can not allow my beautiful bunny to wander around this unkempt." As i sit in Your lap You immediately begin pulling twigs and grass from my hair as i cuddle back into Your heat and reach at the same time my fingers closer to the fire. The blood flow from the bag moments ago goes a long way to keeping me warm. As the last twigs fall from my hair and my Daddy holds me tight i lay back with a sigh surprised at how willing i feel to follow my desires. You whisper in my ear.

"Mmm my good girl, you have a few options little one. First, I can take you back to the park and send you home. To do that we need to sort the camp after breakfast so that it is safe while i am away. I will not be back to camp till the evening so it needs a bit more prep work. Second, you said you have a week off of work... what about spending it in the forest with your Daddy *chuckles*? It is up to you little one. I recommend you stay with me, I will take care of you."

"i um... I'll... i would like to... stay but what will i wear? Where would i sleep? What will i eat?"

"Shhh little bunny *You run Your fingers through my dusty hair* you let your Daddy take care of all of that. I enjoyed yesterday and this morning was great too. If there comes a time this week that you want to go home. Just let me know and I will get you there safely. You will be safe with me bunny. Relax and enjoy my company as I am enjoying yours."

"mmmm yes Daddy. That feels good. I want to be with You all week Daddy." I drift off dozing as Your fingers comb through my hair.

"Good choice baby girl. You're mine than *fingers still lacing through my hair* for the week? My little bunny?"

"Mhm *in a wonderful trance* Yes, the whole week *sighs* Daddy's little bunny."

"Good girl." One hand continues in my hair while the other begins to slowly move over my body gently feeling each curve and bend. With a sigh "Oh baby girl, you feel very good."

"So do You Daddy. What are we gonna do today?" i snap a little out of my doze as curiosity floods my mind.

*smiling*"Well, This little bunny has not eaten or drank any water this morning so i do believe that should be our priority."

*scowls*"But in the tent and just now?? I thought we might? *suddenly very red* Why can't we do that??"

*gently*"Some things just have to wait to be good bunny, this *squeezes the breast You found with Your left hand* is one of them."I moan with the attention.

"I do not want to wait!" i turn on You with a hint determination. And inwardly You chuckle, seeing this test for what it is and knowing my true needs that i myself do not even know. As i look You straight on Your face turns solid and unmoving as Your will. With a voice that mimics this while still carrying with it an air of playfulness.

"No. While you Are Under My Care, you Will Follow My Direction. I Will Not Have My Bunny Ill For Lack Of Care. Do you Understand Little One?"

Shrinking back in surrender, i know You are right obviously but i wanted what felt good not what was good for me. *sighs* "Yes Daddy."

"That's my good Bunny! We will come back to those things but for now, let's go get some more firewood."

As we gathered more wood we talked about our day and the week ahead, not that there was a lot of planning done but we talked about what could happen and learned a little about each other. With the morning going as it had our conversation today leaned more toward... impolite society. Turns out we like a lot of the same things though i have only ever fantasized about some of the things You talked about having done. By the time we got back to camp to i was still wet and the bulge in Your pants had not gone away. Breakfast was simple eggs with sausage from Your cooler. You have one of those really nice coolers that keep things cold for days and it was only meat and dairy. You had planned on being out for a few weeks so my joining You cut Your time in half but You were well supplied for my stay.

"Alright girl, time to clean that adorable body of mine. Because you are going to be my bunny for the week you need to be clean. Also I do not see you sleeping outside again anytime soon. Even bunnies sleep in burrows, you will be in my tent each night. Understood?"

"Yes Daddy." we dumped the paper plates and took the rest of the dishes to the creek to wash them before bathing. As we walked and washed we chatted about a lot of things. Each moment with my Daddy made me realize just how much i really needed Him... not just in a physical "Not been with a guy for two years." kind of thing though that was accurate. But also on a "Where have You been all my life!? Why have i had to fail so many times before You!?" sort of way. We set the dishes aside to dry.

"Bunny it is time for a bath. I want You to strip down to your bra and panties and get into the creek. There is a deep section over there." You point across the creek. While i turn a shade of pink i do follow Your direction. I need a bath even if I just rinse off and i was not told to take it all off so that put me at some sort of ease too.

"Yes Daddy." it does not take me long to strip and get into the water. While i am getting in You quickly add a bit of soap to my clothes and make short work of cleaning them as You are certain I've never done it by hand. Hanging them on a branch You also strip, not bothering to wash them You get in. I turn in time to see You dive in sans clothing of any sort carrying a small mesh bag. I have trouble looking away. You're more fit than most men Your age with defined muscles over Your whole body being unmistakable. But not so defined that veins pop out everywhere. Even Your body looked soft and kind but ready to safeguard when it became necessary. I was perched on a large stone as You swam over You met me there. It was really the only spot in the pool that i could touch the bottom, my chin did not even fully clear the water. It only came up to Your lower chest when you stood in front of me on the rock. It meant that we were only inches apart but it was the best spot. You had the mesh bag drawstring wrapped around Your arm and pulled shampoo from it.

"I am going to wash You little bunny. *chuckles* I know you're capable but i want to feel you under my hands. Allow me this little one and I will bring you pleasure." i did hesitate but i did not protest, if for no other reason than the fact that i could not breath in that moment. Instead i nodded my head and You smiled. "Good girl."

You began by pulling out a container of shampoo and returning it with the required amount in hand. You ran Your hands all through my hair to lather it. Pulling my head against Your chest at one point my knees felt weak as my body surrendered to Your manipulation. Before rinsing it out You grabbed a bar of soap asking me to turn around and began to run it over my neck... down my shoulders... over my bra and tummy. You handed the bar to me and began to rub my body, half working the soap, half rinsing it off. Over my bra though You caught it and tugged it up over my titties. It was all i could do to squeal as i again fought to breath. I did not fight You though, i allowed my bra to be lifted off over my head.

Again You took the soap, running it over my chest this time against my soft flesh cleaning the nipples really well mmm. You whisper over my shoulder "Bunny i want you to float in front of me on your back." I do as instructed and You set to work wrapping Your arms around me to clean my back and over the back of my panties. With one arm still under my mid back You clean the front of my panties and all around on my legs. Again handing me the soap You remove my panties. Revealing my waxed pussy. A groan of pleasure reverberates through Your body and i can feel its power course through my own. My panties off, they meet my bra wet on the dusty shore.

Retrieving the soap from my small hand You return to my mound "Spread your legs for Daddy bunny. Let me see, let me clean my bunny." i obey with feet about a foot and a half apart i allow Your hands. Sure to keep one arm under me to help me stay afloat as You push the soap along my puffy slit. Finding a solid breath i moan, i close my eyes and the surrender is complete. You can feel my body fully relax floating an offering to my Daddy's will. Rubbing deep between my legs and up over my ass You clean these delicate parts of me as i moan and squirm slightly. "Mmmm yes daddy..." i repeat lazily as You revel in the pleasure You're causing me. You can feel a climax starting to build as You continue to clean but stop. You trail down my legs instead hiding a smile as i whimper.

"Please Daddy?"

"Please what baby girl. What is it my bunny wants from me?"

"Please will You keep... cleaning there? On my pussy daddy? Will You please clean my pussy more?"

"Not right now bunny, you've had enough for now."

*whimpers*

"No Bunny. Now, get on my back." i look at you quizzically. "Piggy back style bunny." i swim around You and do as i am told as You sink into the water to make it easy for me. You lift out of the water and bringing one foot up to You begin to clean it than the other one. "There you are bunny, all clean! Now you stay put there little one." You hand me the soap "Your turn. I would like You to wash me now."

I oblige, sliding the soap over Your chest, shoulders, back neck. Mmm the soap sliding over Your body is only half of Your pleasure the other half comes from my breast and pussy rubbing Your back through the soap slipping over You. Anytime You feel me slipping you just dip into the water a bit to help me squirm up Your body a bit more.

Your cock is raging under the surface of the water. I've finished with Your upper body, to get lower i let go with my legs and just float holding You as a pillar for support as i clean farther below the water. I run into Your erection and if my core was not heating the water yet... it was boiling now. I hand the soap to You with a mischievous grin and You chuckle, knowing only too well what plan must be hatching in that little head of mine. I work what soap is left on Your penis rubbing the shaft and balls You groan and grip my arms the soap only lasts a few moments though and You smile. "You've only got a bit more bunny, keep to it."

"Yes Daddy." reluctantly i move from Your cock and retrieve the soap from Your hand. Hugging You from the front i run the soap over Your lower back where my pussy rested just moments ago and i travel down over and between Your ass cheeks. I reach as far down Your legs as i can before taking a deep breath and diving under i finish Your legs and feet though it takes me a few breaths. As i come up the final time i look into Your eyes and see You beaming down at me.

"What a Goood Bunny You are Little One!" i smile proudly back up at You and You haul me from the water. Hugging me tight to Your chest You chuckle again. "Not yet Bunny."

"Please Daddy." i whimper "Please will You fuck me soon Daddy?"

"MMM groans little one i will indeed fuck your little pussy soon." As it is You rocked our hips together rubbing Your long member over my sensitive bud.

"Mmmoans... Yes Daddy of please fuck against me Daddy Oh Yes oh mmmm Daddy Yes please more!" Your smile broadens as i throw my head back in the water and close my eyes. You keep working my hips sliding my hot lips against Your stiffness. Watching me withe in the water, my hair floating around me You groan as Your need builds. "Daddy!! I am gonna cum for You Daddy, on Your big cock!!" a few more strokes and You can feel my swollen labia quiver over the bottom of Your dick. You groan as my slit pulses against Your shaft. Just at the peak of climax You let go one hand and leaning forward take one of my nipples in Your mouth the other hand behind my back You suck as i scream for my Daddy. "YES OF FUCK YES DADDY!" Before i go rigid and silent with baited breath as every muscle tense with need. You feel my body shudder as my climax ebs away and You collect my limp body from the water again against Your chest whimpering as my hips rock through the small aftershocks.

"That's enough for now little bunny." You know this pool and step around on stones under water till we are safely back at the clothes. Setting me down on the shore in what is now the early afternoon sun. I lay there limply panting as You gather Your clothes and wash them quickly then collect the clothes and dishes. As you cast a shadow over me my eyes open looking drugged.

"Thank You Daddy." i sound nearly drunk. You smile at your handy work.

"Come now bunny, we need to get back to camp. You're welcome my little one. I am glad You enjoyed the start of the pleasure i seek." i groan to force my body into motion as i watch You walk away.

"Yes Daddy." Your pace is determined but i manage to keep up even barefoot and naked looking around for the ppl i have not seen for a full day.

You arrive at the camp moments before me and already You're digging through the food supplies and pulling out food.

"lunch time little one." As You turn i see Your cock fully for the first time and can not help but stare. My reaction is a slight ego boost that broadens Your smile but You sit down near the fire all the same and begin to eat. Thumping the ground beside You in invitation. Sitting beside You we eat in naked silence, lost in our own thoughts.

With a sigh You finish lunch with a much smaller erection than You started with. Standing You offer a hand to me and i join You.

"I had a few traps set from setting up camp yesterday. I should go check them, follow me bunny."

"Yes Daddy." My tank top, pants and socks were dry but You'd thrown my wet bra and panties into the dirt for a reason. Without a bra my nipples brushed freely against the soft fabric of my tank. Without panties my wet little cunt moved against the seam of my pants which protected my legs from the twigs and vines we may encounter. You pulled on a pair of pants and shoes also making it obvious why You had no tan lines on Your torso.

Collecting went smoothly until i tripped. We had collected 2 of the 3 traps when it happened. I caught myself mostly on my hands which got pretty scraped up but nothing deep. Pulling some alcohol wipes from Your pocket.

"Bunny, we have to clean these. I want you to sit in my lap so I can hold you still."

"They are not bleeding too bad. I do not want them cleaned Daddy." The fear evident on my face eyeing the alcohol pads.

"We are collecting dead potentially bloody animals bunny, I will clean your hands. It would be unwise to argue this point girl." Sitting You left Your lap wide open as You prepped the pads fully expecting my compliance... which i gave.

"Good choice my girl. It will hurt but it will be over soon. We only have one trap left to collect then back to camp." Gripping the wrist of my right arm You begin to clean as i squirm and whimper though not to get free. Whispering comfort in my ear, knowing it hurts and not enjoying the tears of pain. The other hand is not as bad but still Your calming voice reverberates through me even at a whisper. With both hands clean You set the pads aside and hold me tight continuing Your whispered encouragements. Kissing my head as my tears subside "That's my good girl. The pain is less?"

"Yes *sniffles* Daddy." You kiss near the scrape on my left hand working Your way up my arm. The pain now completely forgotten as Daddy's lips eb up my arm to my neck. I resettle myself to allow access to any part of my body Daddy wants. My moaning advertising my need speeds the growth of Your cock under my bottom. A strong arm wraps around my back as You devour my neck. Your idle hand moves to the crotch of my jeans rubbing the seam into my wetness. My arms around Your neck tighten as You edged me closer to climax.

"Does that feel better little one? Is the pain gone?" You whisper.

"Yes Daddyy." I moan as my pleasure builds to an impending release.

"Bunny mmm I do not want you to cum yet. Do you Understand?" Your attention to my wet pants slows before You pull away. "We need to get back to camp. I want to play with you there."

*whimpers* "Yes Daddy." I stand at Your prompting and we continue on our way. I am tasked with carrying only our water until we get back to camp. You set down the traps and the one very healthy nutria we caught. Using a bowl and water You wash Your hands well before applying pads to my hands from the Your kit.

"There you are little bunny, all set. Now *pulling me close and kissing my forehead* I promised playtime and that is what we will do. *kisses my lips as You run Your hands over my shirt covered titties* I am going to bring you pleasure to the point of torment little one." Pulling off my shirt and unfastening the top button on my pants You make it plain what is to happen before You move to Your own pants and shoes. We are nude at the same time and the kiss continues as You move us to the tent. Manipulating my body You soon have us in Your one man tent.

You move my knees up and apart as You breath in the arousal You inspired. My wet little cunt open to my Daddy the only sound in the tent at that moment "Mmmm" You do not ask permission nor plead for rights. This pussy is Yours, it belongs to You as part of Your bunny. Licking and sucking quickly have me at the edge again but You pause to remind me. "Bunny I do not want you to cum yet." I nod weakly and You drop Your mouth to my opening again lapping up all the wetness renewed with each pass of your tongue. My moans and yours become louder as finally it happens. My lips part and i beg for release. "Please Daddy! PLEASE let me cum! I beg You please let my pussy quiver on Your lips!" Daddy slurping and groaning as the words to wood to iron between His legs. Locking eyes with me "Now Baby Bunny! CUM for Daddy!! *i scream my release so hard* Oh fuck Yes Baby Girl cum for Daddy!" Your mouth containing a torrent of pleasure. "this little pussy is mine isn't it little one? My little cunt?"

*breathless* "Yes Daddy. Please more Daddy. I need to feel Your cock Daddy. My core needs to feel Daddy deep in my tummy."

"You want Daddy to fuck you Bunny? To be Daddy's fuck Bunny?" moving up my body kissing along the way as i writhe beneath You. Finally ending with whispered words against my ear.

*groans* "Yes Daddy, please make me Your fuck bunny! Please Daddy mark me, claim me as Yours. Take me Daddy fuck me Please!!" I beg Daddy with my hips bucking between us. "Please Daddy fuck Your bunny. Take what is freely given to You Daddy *moans* I am Yours Daddy!" With a solid thrust and equally solid grunt Daddy was seated deep inside my warm tunnel. We both held still for a moment as Daddy looked down at His recent acquisition with pride. His hips began to move enjoying the feel of my body against His and my moans in His ear.

Abast
Abast
16 Followers