Rabbit Trails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abast
Abast
16 Followers

Daddy stuffed His dick deep down into my center hard. Each passing thrust, harder and faster than the last. "Please *panting* may i cum on Your cock Daddy!?"

"Not yet Bunny, I am not through fucking my sweet little wench yet." With that Daddy's right hand went around the back of my neck while Your left hand cupped the breast Your mouth could not reach. You nipped and sucked and twisted and pulled al with the sounds of my pleasure flooding Your ears and my body a writhing hot mess bent to Your powerful will. You bite down just a little tighter mimicking the grip of both hands as You feel the gate of Your balls fly open and like a herd of horses they race down Your cock. You grunt.

"NOW BUNNY!!"

Instantly their journey is slowed by the grip of my tiny cunt around Your throbbing shaft. "AAAAHHH YES DADDYYY!!" My body goes rigid and your balls pump harder to push through the tightening channel and drain deep, marking this beautiful little bunny. Together we ride out the last waves of pleasure each thrusting gently in turn as our bodies search for the last bits of ecstasy. Both breathing hard though not nearly out of breath.

"Mmmm My Bunny..."

"Yes Daddy."

Resting together the week ahead looks to be very interesting and certainly full of fun.

Abast
Abast
16 Followers