All Comments on 'RABs Ch. 01'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Entertaining

Thanks for relieving my boredom.

elHosedelHosedabout 11 years ago
Excellent story!

Looking forward to the continuation. About the only critique I have is that the wife's decision to cheat just seems totally out of place. It's just "Boom! Hot latin dipshit = I'm cunt stupid now!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
antibiotics

Antibiotics, are types of medications that destroy or slow down the growth of bacteria.

Antiviral drugs are a class of medication used specifically for treating viral infections

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
long, drawn out and boring

Why not shorten things up a bit, droning on and on is hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wake me

Wake me when this is over. Crossing you off my list of favorite authors till this JPB bowl circler is done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anon

Well that was a miss.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertabout 11 years ago
Loved it

It's different and well written. Just when I think you can't do something original, this comes out. Great stuff.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 11 years ago
WOW

I can't wait for part 2. It's been a long time since I've been this engrossed in a Stangstar story. This was really good and now I won't be able to sleep thinking about what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dont make us wait

WOW like all GREAT authors you end chap 1 at the highest point of excitment....dont make us wait for a week..... i love EVERYONE of your stories and have read them all at least 3 times.......like i asked please dont make us wait a week for the rest.....thanks for writing such great stuff....and also im kinda crazy about STANGS i learned how to drive on my sisters 68 stang convertible when i was only 16

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Eh?

Ya gotta be putting us on. First one star ever for Stang.

leviayersleviayersabout 11 years ago

really good really really thanks 5

PairadoxPairadoxabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Love it - the character development, the build up, everything.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 11 years ago
Ah, this is more like the SS06 that we know and l......

Looking forward to the conclusion.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 11 years ago
Super story!!!

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome !!!

Enough said, next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
An idiot's tale

ss is fascinating to study. All by himself, clickty click goes his key board seven days a week. A 12 year old boy married to a Mustang. This week he is into Sci-fi/Fantasy. He is Prince Valient and Tom Cruise as Samurai. His fat assed chica is mistreated, or maybe not. No question he secretlly gets off on the idea or fact of other men fuckings his chica, but this of course is all to convict her so he can later give her a ceremonial beheading, after he dispatches a dozen men in the most gruesome way a 12 year old can imagine. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just wondering...

How much do your log rollers get paid for their comments?

bigguy323bigguy323about 11 years ago
This is Sci-Fi.

Not Loving Wives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
stretch clock Reader, winner watch Commenter...

Positive enthusiasm! Dystopian strife joining mated disbliss, Violence and cooperation! Pentathlon of pentagrams to you. Oddly given apologies for my un- whichever Anonymous contemporaries. Continue, entertaining literist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice twist

Nice twist to the "i came home early" scene. Seriously, i like the theme of this story. It could just just as interesting story in the non-etotic section. I have always enjoy the dooms day survival idea.Well done.

bibble36bibble36about 11 years ago
Brilliant

Excellent 1st part of the story sir, It makes me think of an apocolyptic version of the zombie flick 28 days later. Looking forward to the next part, keep up the good work.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 11 years ago
I'm afraid I didn't even try to finish this one.

Oh, I'm certain that it's as well-written as any of your usual work. It's just that my ability to suspend my disbelief does not extend to zombies or to stories of a zombie apocalypse. Call it a personal quirk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is good

Maybe I'm getting to old for stories where the guy comes home and finds his best friend fucking his wife. Ther's a real story here and a good one. keep it going

meanstreak1600meanstreak1600about 11 years ago
Who?

I wonder who are these anonymous candyass fucks who never have anything positive to say? I bet they have never written a damned thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

I cannot wait to see the continuation and honestly with her actions booting the other female over the wall to kill her I would say she has to be exiled now.

kalharrikalharriabout 11 years ago
interesting

as usual well written. it did take a bit to get into, but that said, it was a nice ride. I also enjoy seeing you branch out. that is good for us and for you. take the chances and avoid the ruts. the more you can avoid those....the longer you will be active here giving us what we want. looking forward to next weeks installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sorry usually you are good, PC Sci-Fi I can do without

put it in a yup pro administration pulp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sorry not your type of story

Mad Max is way back, was a good movie but ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well thought setting

But the story is somewhat typical. The protagonist is the man with the custom mustang; it's okay for him to flirt, but not the woman. The woman introduced throws herself at him, and he takes it in stride. She is the beauty with whom he will ride off into the sunset. The asshole has been established, he will get his just deserts if he isn't already infected. The woman? Well, you know she will be kicked to the curb (and out of the compound) because she is already described as a fat bitch; the cheating just adds another reason for him to get rid of her to move on to greener pastures.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
Soemthing different

I like that it's a survivalist story with a typical dramatic flourish.

As to the last anon, he wasn't flirting with Sandy, he helped her.

Bitchface cheated. A lot of people marry for love, surprisingly, so within reason, body type isn't that big a deal. Jerrie was enamored with her plumpitudity, until she cheated.

TheThinker45TheThinker45about 11 years ago
To the Haters....

To the HATERS you can't please some of the people all the time but then again you can please some of the people all the time. StangStar06 this would not have been great if you didn't fit that mustang in there some were. Looking forward to RABs Ch.02.. make him jump in that mustang and do donuts on those RABs with Sandy in the car screaming fuck em all. KEEP UP THE GOOOOD WORK.....I think as bad as most anonymous reader are they LOVE what you do..Especially the ones that say they couldn't read all of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice plot. Walking Dead hybrid....

But can we do away with fat assed butch types? Look forward to next chapter....5*

LazylonerLazylonerabout 11 years ago
I found it cliche

Stang, you have a lot of writing talent, but these stories are becoming beyond repetitive.

Every story the "husband" is near perfect and far more skilled than anyone else around him

Every story the "wife" is so dumb it's amazing that she can breathe without someone standing next to her whispering "breathe in, breathe out" constantly.

Every story there is a new girl who's better looking than the "wife" and the "husband's" true soulmate.

Write something new!

Perhaps the "wife" should be smart enough to stand by her man and actually save him, rather than act like Dana in this story.

Perhaps the "new girl" should be looking to ruin the man because she's truly evil and the "wife" manages to stop it.

Perhaps make the "husband" less capable and the wife someone truly special.

In truth, the only difference between this story and the last 10-15 you've written is that this is a future dystopia with "zombies" and most of the others try to be in a modern world. That's about it.

I do enjoy reading your work, but the lack of character development and the extremely repetitive themes are something you really have to work on in my opinion.

art1972art1972about 11 years ago
Zombies

Great storie, very different twist. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
TheThinker45

Fuck off with your "hater" rant. Who was the brain dead cunt that came up with the "hater" tag anyway. Anyone who doesn't like the story has every right to express that opinion. Faggots like TheThinker45 need to grab a fucking brain.

Now, having ranted at the ranter, I have to admit that I don't like most of your stories due to the fact that you always drag them out with useless interaction between the characters that does very little to advance the story. But this one moves right along with every action moving the story along a logical path. It would be nice however, if some of the characters weren't so fucking brain dead.

I didn't ever think I would say this to you but, thanks for writing. Good story.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Different??

No, only with respect to the zombie types, otherwise it is the same old soap opera.

But, I love space opera and soaps..... Thank you

WsdempseyWsdempseyabout 11 years ago
I'm afraid I have to agree with lazyloner...

I think you have a lot of talent and I appreciate that you're probably the only author that makes a serious effort to give us a readable story on a consistent basis. I've enjoyed many of your stories, but have noticed a strong pattern in who your characters are and how the story develops. I'll say specifically the story I've most enjoyed by you recently was "For All We Know", because it had completely different plot and character elements from what you usually write- plus it was simply a good story.

I see that you try hard to experiment with different themes (such as the bold choice of setting a loving wives story in a zombie apocalypse). That seems to me to mean that you prefer variety and to challenge yourself in your writing. I hope that you exercise a little more of that in the creation of your characters and the development of your stories.

Having said that, I look forward to reading your stories each week and meant what I mentioned in the most respectful and constructive way possible. I also acknowledge that I am only one reader, and there are many more opinions than mine. Whether mine means anything to you or not, I'll continue to be a reader.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Waiting

Looking forward to Chap2! The zombie apocalypse aspect of this turned me off for a bit, but SS6 is not dwelling on that overmuch. Good Sat. Matinee serial ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How about a story where the women is strong

You need to put a women up there.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Something Different

The basic plot is the same, but hey, this is LW, how much variation can there be. ;-)

I do like the fact you've gone with a new background (an electric Mustang??? you're going to lose your pony club membership...perhaps you can be an honorary Prius club member) with a plausible zombie apocalypse theme. How can a woman live with a man (or vice versa) for years and not know what will set him off? I can't agree with people who are complaining about your female characters. There are people in the world who are shallow or so focused on a single desire (getting pregnant) that they can't see the consequences for the need. Sven needs to strap some quality explosives onto Diego and send him over the wall. Men like that are a cancer to society and removing that with some RAB's would be mutually beneficial to society.

One question I have about the zombie genre is how is there still usable gas and who is making electricity to charge his car?????

BTW @ anonymous who thinks there is too much dialogue...go back to your comic books.

DepopuloDepopuloabout 11 years ago

Well I'll start off with a thanks to SS for another interesting read. Looking forward to part 2 next week. Typical kind of zombie appocalypse fair, which while not my typical cup of tea, which still made for an interesting setting.

I think its funny that I'm reading some people complaining about the story being to long and there being to much interaction that doesnt lead the story anywhere. Personally I enjoy a story with more interaction between the characters, letting us see the development of them rather than just having the author tell us a breif summary of whats happening and that we should KNOW that this is how the characters are. I've went on a small rant in comments to an earlier story about SS's abrupt endings for some of his stories. In the end for the others complaining, it simply comes down to story choice and reading choice. I love epic fantasy, and a more expounded story is my personal itch to scratch, but apparently not yours. As it is sometimes SS scratches your itch for wam bam lets go, and sometimes he scratches mine for a longer drawn out showing, just as many authors who post alot here do.

As for repetative themes and characters being undeveloped or just dumb..... yeah SS's theme is usually pretty close to how it goes, though that seems to be a big section of the LW genre here and most assuredly of the BTB crowd (not saying ss06 is a BTB'er, as some of his stories are that way and some arent, dont wanna have the BTB's or the FEMs jumpin down my throat again lol). So if you dont like his formula, then thats cool, find another author you like, but if you read his stuff every week, and you know his base formula... why are you complaining about it???? You dont grab the new Song of fire and Ice or sit down to watch the new season of Game of thrones and exect your favorite character to live more than 3 paragraphs or scenes..... why would you read an ss06 tale or a jpb tale and expect something different than what they write. Personally I'd love to see ss06 expand his writing into a more broad range of subjects to (this story makes me kinda wish he'd take on a zombie outbreak complete novela story line.). If he chooses to I'll be happy to read it, but at the same time if he doesnt, I'll just continue to read what he throws up there. I dont always like his stories, but then you cant expect to like everything an author puts out. So if you pretty much know your not gonna like it why read it.

Characters are alright, though I will agree the woman is a bit more idiotic than could really be expected especially in that type of violent society. Shes married to a wolverine that walks and talks like a man (i mean the animal with its balls in a trap not the marvel property) and she doesnt remotely think about what he's gonna do. Though wanting a kid and being jelous etc could bring about said desired effects.... it just isnt overly reasonable for it to really play out that way. Our wolverine seems to be decently developed and our bitch dejour not overly so. Though I saw some commments that said this is basiclaly how it always is, sometimes yes, sometimes no. Some of ss's women are fully developed some not so much, this one really isnt overly developed or shes just dumbe enough that she should be allowed out near the zombies.

So as it is, good story, not your best, not your worst. 4 stars from me, lookin forward to next weeks conclusion. Hopefully you'll get more constructive critcism and less YOU SUCK STAR from the normal channel next week.

You keep writing em and we'll keep reading em (and some will keep reading em and bitching about em no matter if you would name them as the star of the piece and ended up with princes Leia blowing them while Eva Mendes sat on their face while vader gave them the keys to a new death star so they could ride off into the sunset after blowing up whatever planet they never liked.... did I just above cover the trolls with above comment?)

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Different !

A different scenario on a popular theme.

Very good read and looking forward to ch.2

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
Different

But good. Can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved the story but the main character's reaction to what seemed very minor on the part of the supposed love of his life was over the top and unrealistic. How the story played out just wasn't plausible.

meanstreak1600meanstreak1600about 11 years ago
MINOR screwup

Anonymouse who said the girlfriend made a minor mistake should take his head out of his ass and shut the fuck up. Fucking one's enemy is not minor asshole!

JohnDrakeJohnDrakeabout 11 years ago
Disappointing

This is the first time ever that I found myself having to stop reading a Starstang story - and I did so before even completing much more than a page. I generally appreciate his stories a lot, but I just can't do this one.

sammyveesammyveeabout 11 years ago
Didn't like it!

Sorry, I'm a fan but couldn't finish this one.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 11 years ago
Now, that's a lot more like the Stang we all know and love...

... Interesting tale with the perfect setup for Ch. 02.

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

I really like this one Stang. Can't wait for next weeks chapter. 5*

brujaybrujayabout 11 years ago
A Different sort of tale for Loving Wives.....

My thoughts: The wife seems dumber than dirt and he is Mr Macho Man.......characters in the extreme. No one I can empathize with or work up a loathing against. The story is okay but the pace seems a little slow. [Spoiler Alert!] But you gave us a nice cliffhanger at the end. I'll continue reading the next chapter.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ending felt a bit rushed

The climaxic ending happened too fast!

Good job stang

ValerionValerionabout 11 years ago
Dude..fuck yeah!

Now THAT's the stang story I've been looking for! Looking forward to next week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Instead of Sandy...

you should have named her Andrea. Oh, and Jerry should have been a former policeman. And, and... maybe you could work in a ball cap-wearing Asian kid too.

Wonderful imagination! I can hardly wait for Part Two when they all find shelter in a prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good enough...

Lazyloner is correct of course, but then most of know how Stang's stories generally go and we regular readers accept this. His stories are still good entertainment for most of us, and I for one would miss them should he quit writing. Always a fan Stang...

OldMarineVet

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 11 years ago
I luv it

It appeals to my more violent action seeking tendencies, Also by the end of this story I can already tell his cheating wife ain't gonna get off easy by a long shot.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 11 years ago
Not Your Usual

Couldn't even get thru the first page. Too weird. Not your best effort by far, Stang. Science fiction--or whatever this is supposed to be isn't your forte.

wdonaldwdonaldabout 11 years ago
Stretch

this theme just goes to show your breadth as an author. Science fiction with interpersonal traps to complicate life. Outstanding. Congratulations.

DMarshalDMarshalabout 11 years ago
Well....

we know two people who will be making their exit into the RAB world in the next installment. I'm definitely waiting on P2. Also your criticism is nullified if you didn't actually read the whole story, you know who you select few are.

solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
Pussy and Zombies

does it get any better? The character of Jerry is a hard-assed, no-nonsense guy who won't eat shit for anyone. Having said that I know that S06 doesn't always pay attention to the character of his heros and will turn them into cum-slurping wimps in a heartbeat. I am looking forward to seeing what he does with Jerry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One of the first things I noticed, all viruses are resistant to antibiotics.

BrettarnBrettarnabout 11 years ago
Quality & Versatility

I think this just goes to show what an accomplished author SS06 and his supporting editors are. Virtually all his submissions are good quality reading, this just adds yet another string to the bow, or decal under the drivers window.

Roll on Pt2....and 3....and 4.........

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Good start let's see where it goes

Pretty sure we know the end but let's enjoy the ride -

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

This is a brilliant storyline. The one sticking point for me is the reason for her using Diego to get pregnant. Why did she need him? Couldn't she just have talked to Jerry first? That part didn't make sense. Unfortunately, it became the main focus of the story.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Another Stupid Bitch!

"Let's see, some hot bitch is throwing herself at my husband. What should I do? I know! I'll come on to the guy he hates, make him jealous so he has a reason to catch the bitch!"

Good thinking, LOL!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
First time I read this Stang.

I was going to comment that this bitch should have been killed a couple of pages back but I won't say that, I will just say that this excellent writing and story have us ALL STIRRED UP so you know that you have written a powerful story. Now, let me run on to the next part. Thank you for writing.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
What Insight!

Way to go KarenE. A great comment....and so true.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
NO MATTER WHAT SITUATION YOU ARE IN

Human Nature shows its true form, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dude fuck you

Really the society collapsed and you still MANAGED to ride a mustang. That incredulous detail killed any appeal of the story to me. Loud noise cars are for pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anonymous 5/24/17

Seriously? The Mustang is his thing. I actually thought it was creative and not far-fetched to include it.

Do people really get angry at spouses and think the best way to retailiate is to have sex with someone else? It certainly seems that way with all the stories that share that type of plot. Personally I don't think those people love their spouses like they claim, otherwise they wouldn't do something so destructive and selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There's something wrong with you

Your writing skills are brillant and you have a creative mind when it comes to storylines. Your problem is that the characters in most of your stories are bad written.

Your wives goes from psycho sociopath to stupid brianles, self-centered cunts. Your husbands take too long to take a decision and eventuallty most of them end somehow back with the cunt that broke their hearts. You try to write them a real men, but at some point you cut their balls and turn them into wimp eunuchs. Your stories are good, but if you put some work more in your characters they would be superb.

You also have to re-think they way you write about love. It would be long to point out but they was you make your characters talk about love it seems some kind of strong emotion you feel. If so, you obviously have never been really loved someone.

Your stories are fun to read, but as fun as reading a comic book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A small point for a talented writer . . .

"The difference between the mediocre and the excellent is consistent attention to very small detail." Thus:

In your introduction comments for this story you write:

"It was actually her who taught me . . .", etc.

should read:

"It was actually SHE who taught me . . ."

The verb "to be" and its various tenses (past tense= was) always take a nominative case, not the objective case of the verb's object (she). The form 'her' is the objective case of the second person pronoun. This is a common error but nevertheless unworthy of your talent.

Thought you'd like to know!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Good first half

When you want to be, you're a pretty awesome writer. It's clear here how fundamentally sick Dana was, given her actions and motives. It's pretty clear that RAAC is not an option on this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Upsetting the apple cart

Responses to your stories are always interesting.

Think about it. You've actually have zombies commenting on story.

A fun 5 for keeping 'em stirred up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Beginning Of This Story

Threw me for a little while. Then the Mustang and Dana showed up and then we were in the groove.

"I'll be quiet," she said sharply. "Talk less, fuck more." My kind of woman for a short time till she decided to go stupid.

Anon 8/18/18: "Responses to your stories are always interesting. Think about it. You've actually have zombies commenting on story. A fun 5 for keeping 'em stirred up." I just had to include this, perfect, just fucking perfect comment. I just wish I'd thought of it. Signed: BTW

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Was wondering.

At the first part I thought it was going no where. Nope. This is an interesting story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"viruses that were resistant to antibiotics"

Antibiotics don't work on viruses. They never have. They only work on bacteria. One of the main reasons for superbugs developing a resistance to antibiotics, is morons insisting on having antibiotics prescribed for viral infections. Despite scientific advances, mother nature is continually finding new ways to remove the terminally stupid from the gene pool.

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoabout 3 years ago
Premonition?

So I was just re-reading this and I saw that the first viral outbreak took place in 2020 and that's when the world went to hell. Well, 2020 came and went and the world went to hell in another fashion due to a viral outbreak. Maybe Stang was on to something.

-JMFC

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

And to think this was written well before the COVID fiasco! I like the characters and set up but I don't believe the Dana character would fall for Diego's deal so quickly. Also, the Jerry character sounds a little off. All of a sudden he comes across as Conan the Barbarian; the Robert E. Howard version, not the movie knock off!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This is genuinely good the only problem is the whole RAB moniker seriously there has to be something else 🙄

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FUN read, And we get anther extremely STUPID "Dana'" like in "Business".

SDN1955SDN195510 months ago

Haven’t read this one before. Pretty good so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

outstanding and fun read. rk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

RABs Ch. 02 Next Part
RABs Series Info