RABs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

He smiled at me and extended his hand. "Diego," he said. I showed him that my hands were oily.

"I don't want to get you covered in motor oil," I said.

"Uh Jerry, I'm showing Diego around town," said Henry. I gave him a subtle but very clear look that told him exactly how I felt. "Uh we'll let you get back to your uhm, cleaning," he said.

Almost as soon as I got done cleaning the car, it rained. I didn't care. The shower as I'd thought turned out to be relatively short and very mild.

I went to see Jessie after the storm.

"Hey Jess," I said.

"Hey Jer," he replied.

"Jessie, do we need any more shooters?" I asked.

"Not really," he said. "But isn't that your call?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Who'd you have in mind?" he asked. "Please tell me that you weren't thinking about that ass-wipe from this morning."

"No, I had someone else in mind," I said. "Well, you could always just test him and if he's not good enough put him somewhere else. If he is good enough, we do have a couple of guys that might not mind doing something else. Shooting can be pretty boring."

"It's not exactly a "HE," I said. He just shrugged his shoulders and nodded.

Twenty minutes later, I was back on the wall with Sandy. The woman had taken one look at me when I'd gone into the cooking area and bolted for me. "What would you like to eat?" she asked enthusiastically. "What are you looking for?"

"You," I said laughing. It was funny. She seemed giddy. She had a smile on her face like she'd just found the cure to RAB and the world had declared her a hero. She took off her apron and simply dropped it on a table. She took off her hairnet and dropped it too.

"Shouldn't you tell someone that you're leaving or that you'll be back later?" I asked.

"Mom, Sarah!" she yelled and then pointed at me. Both women nodded their heads and she grabbed my hand.

"What was that?" I asked confused. "Was that some kind of signal?"

"My mother and Mrs. Parker are always making jokes about me, when it comes to you," she said. "They always say that if you started up a cult or wanted a group of people to jump off of a cliff with you, I'd probably fight to be the first one in line." She shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "Mrs. Parker says that if your wife is ever shot, they won't really need to hunt for the killer."

"Are you ready?" I asked, trying to change the subject. I wasn't used to anyone throwing themselves at me that aggressively. It was kind of weird. I was pissed at Dana, but I just didn't see myself with anyone else, ever.

"If you're involved, I'm ready for anything," she gushed. I led her over to the wall. I introduced her to Jessie. Jessie handed her a rifle with a hunting scope on it.

"Okay, uhm..." he began.

"Sandy," she reminded.

"There are three green bottles about fifty yards out," he said. "Let's see how many shots it takes you to hit them."

She looked at him and smiled. "Probably two, but let's see," she said. Jessie looked at her as if she was crazy. She fired off a shot and the bottle on the left side disappeared.

"Okay, that was the easy one," she said. "This gun pulls about two inches to the right over the fifty yards. So let's adjust for that and..." she gently squeezed the trigger again. Jessie who'd been watching through the binoculars put them down and shook his head.

"How the hell did you do that?" he asked.

"The last two bottles were touching each other," she said. "I figured if I hit the crease between them I could take out both bottles. Honestly, I thought you'd want me to do something harder like take out the blue bottles a little father out or the red ones behind them."

"I can barely see the red bottles through the binoculars," he said. "Take out the blue bottle in the center."

She smiled and raised the rifle. It took her less than a second to prepare and then she squeezed the trigger. "Take out the red bottle on the left side," said Jessie. This shot took her a little bit more time, but Jessie shook his head and smiled.

"So Jess, do you think she can be a shooter?" I asked.

"Hell no," he said. I looked at him strangely. "I think she's THE shooter. She's probably the best shot in camp." Sandy started jumping up and down and hugging me.

"Jessie, can you let Sven know what's going on, with her?" I asked. "Sandy, you let your mom and the women in the cooking area know that you're changing jobs so they can take you off of their schedule."

"They're going to be pretty happy about that," she smirked. "My mom says I can burn air. Everything I cook tastes like charcoal. Trust me they won't miss me." She jumped up and gave me another little hug.

* * * * * *

Dana

I'd gone home for a while to give Jerry some time. From past experience, I knew that once he got pissed, time was the only thing that would make it better. After a couple of hours, he still hadn't come home, which wasn't unusual. I'd seen him spend three or four hours washing that car, but I missed him so I decided to check on him.

As I walked through the town I saw the Mustang, but Jerry wasn't near it. I heard gunshots from the wall. That wasn't unusual. Sometimes roving band of RABs came near our complex and we shot them. That's pretty much what the shooters do.

What pissed me off was the person doing the shooting. It was that bitch, Sandy who had the crush on Jerry. She was wearing some very short shorts and a top that was barely a T-shirt. She took a couple of more shots and the next thing I knew she was hugging Jerry. Then they exchanged a few more words and she started hugging him again.

I went from confident that our tiff would blow over, to full on pissed off in a heartbeat. My temper had always been one of my weaknesses, but I let it get the better of me. I turned away from the wall, intending to head home. I ran straight into the new guy.

He was even bigger up close and his teeth were even whiter. As we bumped into each other awkwardly, our arms and hands went everywhere. Somehow one of his hands ended up on one of my breasts and even when the moment was over he hadn't moved it.

"Get your fucking hand off of me," I spat.

He smiled the most charming smile with those huge too-white teeth. "It was purely an accident senorita," he said.

"Then why the hell is it still on my tittie?" I asked, brushing his hand away.

"We live in a very perilous time," he said. "...So each moment that we live could be our last moment alive. When I do happen to do something pleasurable, I tend to enjoy it for as long as I'm allowed."

"I don't think it was an accident," I said. My voice had lost a lot of its sharpness and even my anger was starting to fade.

"Trust me," he said, smiling at me lustily. "If I got to pick where my hands went, they'd have landed on your ass. I have huge hands but I'm not sure they'd be big enough to grab all of it."

A wave of heat went through me. I thought again about my idea of making Jerry jealous and using this idiot to do it. At first I'd dismissed the idea as unnecessary after what we'd done the night before and the way we'd awakened just this morning with me wrapped in both his arms and his love. But now, with Jerry angry at me over nothing and that little blond bitch throwing herself at him, maybe Jerry needed to know exactly what he stood to lose.

I'd have to be very careful though. This was very dangerous territory. Jerry was extremely volatile. He'd already proven that as big as this guy was, he was no threat. But I wasn't sure I could contain things if they got out of hand. Violence among the people in camp was frowned upon, but Jerry was so important to the community, that I was sure that given the right provocation, he could in fact, get away with murder.

"But you'd be willing to try to grab all of it, right?" I asked, batting my eyes at him.

"Hell yeah!" he said.

"I don't know," I said. "I'm not even sure you could handle me. I'm kind of wild. And from what I'm seeing, you're not too good at anything. I mean, you told us you were some legendary fighter, and we saw how that turned out."

"Shit, baby, that guy was a freak. He's mean as hell and crazy fast. But really I'm more of a lover than a fighter," he said smiling. As we talked, he'd pushed me back between two of the buildings.

"As a matter of fact, I've got three kids out there that can prove that," he said, rubbing his huge hands up and down my side. I was stunned.

"You have three children?" I asked. That was unheard of. "Are they all from the same woman?"

"Nope, three different women," he said.

"Where are they?" I asked. "And where are your children?"

His face turned sad. "It's a tough world out there," he said again. "I was never involved of the raising of the children. I'm just not the daddy type. But two of the women couldn't run fast enough. They got bit. There was nothing I could do about it. When you're overrun and swamped, sometimes you have to concentrate on doing all you can to survive."

"So how many times do you have to have sex with a woman to get her pregnant?" I asked.

"Shit, once is enough," he smiled. "But it's never taken more than two or three times. Why are you asking me questions like that?" He smiled his big bright smile again. "You want a baby don't you?"

I looked away from him. He didn't like that. He pushed me against the building. "Stop it," I said.

"Why," he asked. All of his charm fell away. "The time for being nice is over, baby," he sneered. "We each have something that the other one wants. It's time for us to deal."

"I don't think so," I said. "This was a dumb idea."

"Nope, it was the best idea you've ever had," he said. "We can help each other and it won't be bad, but we have to understand each other and be honest. I like it here. I want to stay for a while. But for right now, I'm a fucking visitor. That shit burns me up. I'll tell you why in a hot second. You guys are safe and secure and you have all of this fucking food and you have running water and just so much shit it's crazy. I don't want to leave here, ever. But that old guy has me on some kind of probation. I think my staying here depends on how I get along with the people here. Some of them in particular." He gave me his big fake smile again.

"Your man is one of the most important for me to impress and I'm pretty sure I fucked that up. You have to give me credit for trying though. Let's face it, I'm a survivor. I had to understand exactly how good he is just in case I ever had to face him. We were playing two completely different games from the beginning. To him it was just casual sparring. But, me? Shit, I threw everything I had at that little motherfucker and it didn't even faze him. The only way I'd go up against that bastard would be in the dark while he was asleep.

From the way he acted towards me when that other idiot took me around on the tour of the town, I get the impression that he doesn't like me much, so I have to win him over. You can help me with that. You could also help me with the rest of these sheep right?" I nodded.

"In exchange for that, I'll give you what you want. But make no mistake about it. I don't want to be the father of any brat. So from day one, you're going to have to convince your man that the kid is his. I wanted to fuck you as soon as I saw you. I wouldn't mind doing that a lot, but don't try to turn me into daddy material because it won't work. Do we have a deal?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, but why were you so shocked that they put you on probation?" I asked.

"Because you and I have the same fucking enemy," he spat.

"I don't have any enemies," I said laughing at him.

"Oh no?" he asked. "I can't imagine that you'd be too cozy with that little bitch your husband just plucked out of the kitchen."

"What do you have against her?" I asked.

"It's all a misunderstanding," he said. "She and her mother were with a bunch of people that I traveled with for a while. They somehow got the idea that we intended to force the women to have sex with us. I've never had to force a woman to do anything. Once they got a hold of my dick, I have to fight them off. Anyway, the two of them snuck off in the middle of the night and left roughly eight guys arguing and fighting over one old woman. Our group didn't last very long after that. And there are so many women here that I'm pretty sure I'll have more than one woman of my own after our business is complete. But remember, this is your call. I'll be expecting you to hold up your end of the deal. If you don't, the consequences will be severe."

I didn't feel threatened by him at all. He failed to remember how easily Jerry had beaten him. Jerry would never let him lay a glove on me. I smiled.

"Don't look so smug missy..." he said. "I'm not that stupid. I know in a serious fight I wouldn't stand a chance. There are too many good fighters here. I'm going to love having them make sure that I survive. But if I have to leave here, you're going to regret it too... because if I have to leave here, I'll tell them about our deal. So you need to be sure that you want this too."

"When can we do this?" I asked. "I want to do it and get it over with."

"You say that now," he smiled. "Once we get started, you're not going to want it to end. But now is a really good time. The old guy was talking about some kind of meeting, with your husband and a few other guys, some kind of council or something."

"Yes," I said. "The council usually meets once a week and they take at least an hour or two."

I pointed out our house to him and told him to meet me there in a few minutes. I told him to come around the back so no one would see me let him in. the back of our house faced a section of the wall so there shouldn't be anyone back there.

I took the long route and headed towards the gate. I saw Jerry talking to Sven and Jessie and a couple of more of the older men in the camp. I also saw that little blond bitch still tagging along. I felt like wringing her fucking neck. I understood Jerry's feeling about the new guy all of a sudden. There was a difference though. The big guy was not actively seeking to displace Jerry in my life and even if he tried, he wouldn't be able to. He would serve one purpose and once that was done, I'd never speak to him again. It was like he said. We each needed something from the other. After our business was complete, we were done. From listening to him talk and seeing how fake his smile was, I didn't like him very much either. And I knew he was lying to me about what he'd said about Sandy and her mother. But if there was even a chance that he could give me a baby, it was worth the risk.

For me, there actually wasn't much risk. Jerry and I got angry at each other all the time, but nothing seemed to break us up for long. He'd said it himself more times than I could remember. "There is nothing on this planet that is more important to me than you, Dana," he'd said. I smiled thinking about the previous night when I'd told him that I might get expelled from the community, if I killed that little blond bitch. He'd quickly told me that he'd go with me. I was sure that if the shit hit the fan, things wouldn't be good between us for a while, but I could get him back. As a matter of fact, if things did go south, I could just blame it on jealousy over him spending time with Sandy. I smiled thinking about it. Maybe Sandy did have her uses after all?

A few moments later I opened the back door to my house and let the big idiot in. Within moments I realized that I'd made a mistake. He roughly pulled my shirt up and started mauling my tits. Then he pulled my skirt down and tried to force himself between my legs.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"What we came here for," he said. "We don't have all day." He pulled his pants down. He wasn't wearing underwear. His dick was the biggest one I'd ever seen, not that I'd seen many. It was the length and thickness of my arm. I got a little bit excited just wondering whether or not he could get it inside of me. He might split me in half with that thing.

He pushed me down on the sofa and lined his dick up with my opening. It hurt badly. I wasn't even nearly wet enough for him.

"Wait, stop," I said. "You don't know how to do this do you?"

"No one has complained yet," he sneered. Then I realized something. He had probably never had a woman of his own. All of the women he fucked, he'd probably raped. He didn't know anything about how to please a woman. This was all about his pleasure.

"Give me a minute," I said. I went into our bedroom and got a tube of the lube that we used when Jerry and I had anal sex. I coated his dick with it and squirted it inside of me as well. "Take it really slow until I get used to it," I said.

I was glad I told him that because he pushed it inside of me and it felt like someone was ramming a tree into my vagina. It hurt so bad I could barely breathe. Once he got it all inside of me, I felt fuller than I ever had in my life. He started moving it in and out of me, but once again all I felt was pressure. Jerry was much smaller but he knew what I liked. Jerry could play my body like a fiddle. I loved it when he leaned in and the base of his dick rubbed my button. I also loved it when he sucked my breasts while telling me how much he loved me. Sometimes Jerry was very gentle and other times he was rough as hell, but every time I felt his love for me.

As the big idiot on top of me grunted and sawed away, I felt nothing but stretched, and used. "I told you you'd love it," he said. "Tell me you want it. Tell me you want me to fill that little pussy up."

I want you to fill that little pussy up," I parroted. Then he did. I have to admit that I felt it when he came inside of me. There was so much sperm that I couldn't deny that I was probably pregnant. There was sperm running down my legs and onto the sofa. Then he collapsed on top of me.

"That took a lot out of me," he said.

"Just get out of here before Jerry comes home," I said.

"Stop pretending," he said. "You know you liked it. Next time, we're going to do it doggy style."

"What next time?" I asked. "We're done. I'll start buttering you up to Jerry tonight."

"I told you once is good," he said. "But you were kind of tight. I told you it might take two or three times just to be sure." He was smiling at me and I knew it was bullshit.

"You just want to fuck me again," I said.

"Do you really want to risk all of this and not end up with a baby?" he asked. "We may as well do it right and not have to go through this again. By the time you figure out that you're not pregnant, I might have a woman of my own and not be willing to help you. Once or twice more won't hurt anything."

As soon as I got him out the door, I felt a pang of guilt, I cleaned up the sofa and the area around it so thoroughly that no sign of what I'd done was left. Then I took a shower and stayed in the icy water for as long as I could. I'd hear old wives tales about not rinsing myself out just in case his sperm were still trying to reach my womb. As long as his dick was I was sure that he shot a huge amount of it directly inside my womb but I waited anyway. I showered again and hour later and thoroughly cleaned myself.

Then I cried over what I'd done. I imagined how I'd feel if Jerry had done what we'd just done with that awful woman, Sandy or anyone else. I told myself that it was all done with good intentions in mind. Not only Jerry but our entire community needed children, if we were to survive. Maybe that big asshole could get several women pregnant and start the next generation.

The one thing I was sure about was that Jerry was going to suffer tonight. I was going to fuck him until his dick fell off. I was going to have him in every hole in my body at least twice. I was going to do it for two reasons. The first is because I belonged to Jerry. He got more sex and more kinds of sex than anyone else ever had or would get from me because I was his. There was also the fact that besides guilt, I hadn't cum with what's his name and I was horny. Finally, I had to make sure that Jerry realized that I could and would do things that Sandy couldn't think of for him.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers