RABs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers

Well, that was the way I'd planned it. Unfortunately, it didn't work that way. Jerry stayed away from the house until nearly bed time. When he came in he barely even looked at me and didn't speak to me. I wanted to cry. Not only did we not have sex, he didn't even sleep with me. My stomach tied itself up in knots. I kept thinking that he could look at me and tell what I'd done.

When I heard him moving around the next morning, I realized that he'd planned on leaving without even speaking to me. This had already been the longest period of time in my memory that we'd been apart. I wasn't going to let it continue.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He barely turned to face me.

"By "WE" do you mean, me and you separately, or you and Diego?" he asked. Well at least I knew the bastard's name now. And I may have given something away because, I had no idea if Jerry was simply still jealous from the previous day or if someone had said something.

"Jerry, there is no, "me and Diego," I said. "There's only me and you. But if you want to mess up what we have, go ahead. But you'll regret it."

"Is that some kind of threat?" he asked. I realized then exactly how angry he was. This was far beyond the level of jealousy I'd expected. I mean I was a bit jealous of Sandy. She's a really pretty woman and on paper, she's prettier than me and built far closer to the standard archetypes of beauty that society expects. But deep down, I knew that no matter how pretty she is, Jerry loves me and he'd never pick her over me. My stomach turned again because I realized that I'd given him a reason to do just that. Surely he'd understand that he is the only man I had ever loved or ever would love. Diego meant less than nothing to me.

"Jerry, I love you," I said. "Why would I want to make threats? I just want you to know that it wouldn't be good for us not to be together. Remember how happy we were just 24 hours ago? That's the way we're supposed to be."

"You mean before you took that big asshole's side against me?" he said. "Look, if you like him that fucking much, you can have him. I'm sure the two of you will do fine out there."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Sven gave him a week to see if he fits in," he said. "He doesn't."

"What has he done?" I asked. Jerry looked at me and his lip tightened. I could see that any show of interest was a mistake. I'd just driven us even farther apart.

"Pissed me off, for one thing," he said. "I hate that bastard so I've already put in a no vote. All of the people who stand with me will." I realized then that I was in trouble, because almost everyone would probably stand with Jerry. Diego had better start making friends quickly.

"Why do you hate him so badly?" I asked.

"Why the fuck do you like him so much?" he fired back.

"I don't like him," I said. "I don't care about him one way or another. But you seem to have just an outright irrational hatred of the man. I've never seen you like this before."

"First off, he tried to hurt me and did it in sneaky ways during our battle," he spat. "You can't trust him. He has no honor, so nothing means anything to him. You can't trust his words. You can't trust his deeds. We don't need him," he said. "Secondly, he spent all of that time before we fought staring at you. And you never turned away. You even positioned yourself so he could get a better look. If you want him, he's all yours. You should go over to the craftsman's area and get yourself some better shoes made before you two leave. The road can be hell on your feet."

"Jerry, I...I..." I began. But he was already grabbing one of his endless supplies of maces and his favorite sword and leaving the house.

I threw on some clothes. I didn't take the time to put together a good outfit. I just dressed in whatever I could find and ran out of the house after him.

I figured that he'd head for the food tents first, especially if he was heading out of camp. I went there and figured that if anyone knew where Jerry was sitting or going, it would be Sandy. I looked around for her and didn't see her either.

I walked over to her mother. "I'm sorry, I know that we've never met, but is your daughter working this shift?" I asked.

The woman smiled at me. "Dana, Sandy doesn't work in the kitchen anymore. And that's a good thing for all of us. The girl couldn't cook to save her life," she said. "Jerry got her a test yesterday and got her a job doing what she'd good at. She's a shooter on the wall now."

I liked the old lady. She just made me feel good. But what she's said made me feel shitty. Jerry had simply done what he'd told Sandy he'd do. He got her a chance to help us all out by doing what she was good at doing. I had no reason to be jealous. I felt even worse about what I'd done.

When I got out of the food tent, the gate was already closing. I looked along the wall and saw several trucks of varying sizes and a couple of cars but Jerry's Mustang was gone. I had no idea where he was going or even who he'd taken with him in place of me.

I ran over to the wall with tears streaming down my face. This was the first time that Jerry had gone out without me since he was allowed to travel alone.

"Jessie," I called out.

"He's not here," said Herb, another of the huge guys who worked the wall. "He doesn't start until after his breakfast."

"Where is Jerry going?" I asked.

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone things like that," he said.

"Herb, it's me," I said.

"Sorry Dana," he said. "But I actually don't know."

"He said that he was going to go ahead and do what he didn't do yesterday," said Sandy quietly.

"Thank you," I said. "Who's spotting for him instead of me?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"RABs attack in packs most of time," I said. "We go out in packs too. Jerry does go out without large groups if he's only scouting locations or supplies. But even then he has to take a spotter. He has to have someone to sit in the car from a vantage point and watch his back. You know, to let him know if anyone is behind him or sneaking up on him or blocking his escape route." Even as I explained, I could see the growing unease on her face.

"He went out alone," she said. "No one went with him."

"He did what?" screamed Sven over my shoulder. "Sometimes I just don't know what the fuck gets into him. It's not like he doesn't have a hundred God damned swords already. And he doesn't use the ones our smiths make. Those guys are good. They'd make him anything he damned well pleases. But he's out there skulking through museums because he prefers antique weapons. God damn that guy."

He handed a long package up to Sandy, who looked too shocked to take it. Then he turned to me. "What the hell is going on between the two of you?" he snapped.

"Why are you making me the designated asshole?" I asked.

"Because you're the only person he trusts to watch his back," he spat. He was so pissed that I could feel molecules of saliva leaving his mouth and settling on my face. "So if he went out alone, it means that you've done something to piss him off, badly."

That look and his words told me the whole story. "If anything happened to Jerry, the whole fucking town would blame me. Not only was there the possibility that I could lose the man I loved, but my place in the town as well. I'd been right all along with my assumption. My place here was due largely to Jerry. Other than that, I didn't offer much. If Jerry disappeared, I'd have to find something to do. And like Sandy, I'm not only terrible at cooking; I have no interest in it. Unlike Sandy, I can't shoot."

As I started crying, Sven took me over to the side. "What the hell is going on with you two?" he asked.

"It all started yesterday after the fight with Diego," I said. "He was talking about how Diego kept taking cheap shots at him. I just told him the same thing he's told me about other guys that coming here is different. They're used to fending for themselves so it takes them a while to adjust to being a contributing member of a group, instead of just a lone wolf."

"That was pretty dumb," he said. "That boy loves you more than anything in the world. He's had to fight and kill RABs for most of his adult life. He's also had to fight and kill people who came here looking to take what we have. The one place he's never had to fight was for your heart. The two of you are chained together by love. So I guess it was hard on him to have the woman he loves take another man's side and defend HIM against Jerry. What do you think? I know it's one of those male ego things, but it should really make YOU think about it. It must be great to have someone love you so much that they want to kill someone for just looking at you. But you need to figure out a couple of things yourself, Dana. Jerry would probably die for you. From talking to Melissa and Sandy, I'm pretty sure that Diego would throw a woman in front of a RAB just so he could get away himself. I've also heard some interesting things about him already and he's only been here for a day."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Wrong answer dummy," he said. "That's what got you in trouble in the first place. You should be asking me more about Jerry who's out there alone and less about Diego. But he supposedly tried to force a woman into having sex with him early yesterday. I had to tell him that no one is forced to do anything around here. Then there are several items missing from other people in the barracks he's living in. We have no need to steal anything. But I guess he hasn't learned that yet. I don't see him staying here for very long. Jerry has already volunteered to take care of the problem if he doesn't want to leave peacefully. What you should be thinking about is what your life is going to be like when Diego leaves and even where you're going to be."

"If the two of you want to go, I can arrange to have Jerry out doing something early in the morning. If you decide to go with him, out of loyalty to you, I could probably give you two one of the trucks. That would increase your survivability by a lot and..."

"Sven, are you out of your God damned mind?" I yelled. "I'm never leaving Jerry. Never in a million years. Not for Diego or any other man. How could you even think that?"

"Just testing you," he smiled. "You finally got one right. But you were flirting with the man a lot yesterday. I'm not the only one who noticed it. If you keep that up, you're going to lose a lot of friends around here. Some of the people in town are actually pulling for you to fuck this up. I think some of the men want to get a chance at you. Some of the women want a chance at Jerry and even more of them want to see Jerry with Sandy." My eyes got narrow quickly.

"Jerry is mine," I said. "And I'm his."

I stalked away from Sven and back to my house. When I got there it felt wrong. I opened the door and went inside. I heard a noise and turned to my left in the hallway. There in the huge walk-in closet that Jerry stored his weapons in was Diego. He was looking over Jerry's huge collection of swords, daggers, maces and other weapons that I couldn't name or fathom the use of.

"Ready for me?" he smiled.

"We might need to renegotiate our little deal," I said. "There are a lot of things you didn't tell me."

"Like what?" he asked.

"Oh, like the fact that you tried to rape a woman. And that you've been stealing," I said.

"That can all be chalked up to youthful mischief," he smiled.

"Diego, I might not be able to keep you here," I said. "But I could probably offer you something else."

"I'm listening," he said.

"How about a truck full of supplies," I said. I explained to him my conversation with Sven.

"So we leave with a truck full of food," he said slowly, as if he was pondering it.

"No, you do," I said. "I want a baby, but not badly enough to ever leave Jerry."

"They won't give me the truck unless you're with me," he said. "And I kind of like the idea of having my favorite bed warmer with me."

"There's no fucking chance of that," I said.

"They're not going to give me the truck if I leave alone," he said.

"I'll leave with you and then get out of the truck once you're out the gate. Diego don't think about trying to double cross me or keep me prisoner, because I'll be carrying a pistol and I'll have it on you from the time we get into the truck. If you so much as look at me funny I'll kill you. There's no chance of us ending up together. Take the food and the truck and walk away a winner. I'll even throw in one of Jerry's maps that shows the location of another civilization that's almost as big as ours. Their fighters aren't quite as good or as organized as ours, so you might be accepted there," I told him.

"I'll think about it while we fuck," he said.

"We're not going to do that anymore," I said. "I don't want a baby that badly now that I've had a chance to consider what it might cost me."

"Who gives a fuck what you want bitch," he said. "I want some pussy. Either you give me some right now and any other time I want it, or I just walk out of your house screaming about what we did yesterday. How long do you think it would take your husband to find out? And I'll just leave as soon as I tell a few people. That way I don't have to run into him." He smirked at me.

"Think about it, you could go from well-liked hero's girlfriend to un-liked town whore really fast. Now take your God damned clothes off."

I slowly pulled my pants down and stepped out of them. "Is that the only way you can get a woman?" I asked. "You have to either force them or trick them into sleeping with you, that's pathetic."

"It works," he said. "That's all that matters to me. And I'm not forcing you to do anything. You can say no whenever you want."

"Have you ever heard the term coercion?" I asked.

"I don't know any big fancy words," he smiled. "Bend over and let me see that fat ass."

"You're not going to enjoy it this time," I said.

"No, I'll be fine," he said. "You probably won't get off this time, but I still will."

"So it'll be just like last time," I said. "That's why I have a real man who lives with me."

"And if you want to keep him you'd better shut up and spread your legs," he said.

"It was all a bunch of lies wasn't it?" I asked. "Sandy was right, you did try to force those women to have sex with you and the other men didn't you? And everything you told me was a crock too."

"That's the way the game is played, babe," he said.

"Do you even have any children?" I asked as he pushed into me.

"I doubt it," he said. "But how the hell would I know. It's not like I actually talk to women after I'm done with them."

Then he forced his huge dick into me and started grinding away at me. This time I didn't even have the benefit of the lube. He just kept pushing. It felt as if he was tearing my insides out and he seemed to enjoy it even more. Finally, he got it all the way in and started pumping away at me. After a while, it didn't hurt as badly but it wasn't anywhere near pleasurable. I started to realize that I'd known several women who always talked about how much they wanted a man with a big dick. I could cross my name off of that list because all I felt was pain.

I started crying too. Not because of the physical pain, but because he was doing this against my will and also because I realized then that there was probably no chance that I'd get pregnant anyway. He'd just conned me into doing something that I should never have considered. There was also the fact that I had to try to come up with a way to just block this all from my mind. I didn't want to connect what this asshole was doing to me with the feelings I got when Jerry and I had sex.

Realistically, there was no chance of that. Jerry and I made love. Even when we did our rough sex or our rape role play, Jerry loved me and it showed. He always made sure that everything was pleasurable for both of us. Even as Diego grunted away at me, my body relaxed and the pain diminished because my mind was no longer there.

I thought about Sandy again and how right she'd been to run away from this asshole. I also figured out that if I were her, I'd probably throw myself at Jerry too. But I realized then that I had to make sure that Jerry had no reason to catch her. I needed to fix things between us."

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Diego's grunting. It had increased in volume and he was slamming himself against me even more ferociously as his orgasm neared. I just wanted him to get done, so I started to move my hips to spur him to finish even more quickly.

"I knew you liked it, bitch," he said.

"Yeah, I love it," I said sarcastically.

"Well, enjoy it because you're going to be getting a lot of it from now on," he said. Something felt wrong about what he'd just said. It was...it wasn't his voice. As I tried to turn my head to see what was wrong, suddenly Diego's voice went from his deep grumbling voice to a high pitched scream. The scream sounded as if he was being tortured.

He yanked his dick out of me so quickly that I was sure he'd torn my pussy. The pain was so intense that I sank to my knees. I turned to see Diego with his back to me and blood dripping from his ass. He was cowering like a trapped rat and in front of him stood Jerry. Jerry had his sword in his hand and the tip was covered in blood.

"Why the hell did you do that?" screamed Diego. "You could have..."

"...Killed you?" said Jerry. "Not likely. I jabbed my sword up your ass because it's a nasty way to die. Think about it. Every time you eat you'll need to shit. And every time you shit, you'll risk getting an infection that will possible kill you. But you'll be dead long before that happens."

"She wanted this," screamed Diego. "She asked me to do it and I...I'm just trying to fit in."

"I don't care about any of that," said Jerry. "I don't care about you or her or any of this bullshit. Get out of my house and take her with you. This is your one chance to walk the fuck away. The next time I see either of you will be the last." Diego backed away and started trying to put his clothes on.

"Put your fucking clothes on outside," said Jerry. "Get out of my sight."

"You don't want anyone to see me and your wife coming out of your house together naked," said Diego in a whining voice. "They'll think you're a cuckold or..."

"I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks," said Jerry. "Mostly they know me. They'll think the two of you are just pieces of shit."

"Jerry, we have to talk about this," I said. "He tricked me and..."

"Get the fuck out of my house, Dana," he said. "We're done, there's no need for us to talk."

"But you don't understand," I whined. "Besides, it's our house, I live here too. Sven gave us this house when we got married and..."

"None of that shit matters," said Jerry. "Sven married us, in less than ten minutes, I'll have him un-marry us. I'll tell him that I want to keep this house and you'll be moved into the dorms with the rest of the women. For the sake of the years we've had together I'll let you grab your clothes and whatever you'd like to take with you..."

"Okay, I want to take you with me," I said. "You're the only thing that matters, Jerry. I just...I made a mistake."

"Dana, stop talking and start grabbing your shit," he said. Jerry had a look on his face that I'd never seen him give a living person.

He turned towards Diego who was cowering in the corner. Diego had grabbed a pile of napkins off of the table and was holding it over his bleeding asshole.

"Why the fuck are you still here?" asked Jerry calmly. I knew that things were going to get bad. At first Jerry had been angry, but he had calmed down now and that was far worse. It meant that Jerry was about to start acting. He'd told me hundreds of times to always make sure you're calm before you go into battle. While Jerry had been upset he wasn't likely to do anything but...

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers