Rachel Doesn't Do 'Normal' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel wondered for a maddening second whether or not the old boy had it in him to lift up her skirt and fuck her there and then. There was no way she would be able to deny him, no matter how public a place they were in. She was so horny that she would have let the entire train watch her get fucked if it led to the satisfaction she now craved.

Unfortunately she didn't have much time to savour that thought.

"Uh! Huh! Ummm! Fuck! Oh no! Oh shit!" The old perv started bucking erratically against her. He thrust a hand down the inside of her top grabbing a firm hold of her naked left breast, crushing it in his fist.

She knew he was done for.

The old guy buried his face into her neck to stop from screaming with pleasure as his cock erupted in his trousers.

"Ahhhh oh yeah. You lovely little tease you. Fuck yeah." He mumbled.

Rachel allowed him to slip his other hand down her top. The old boy continued to jiggle and squeeze both her tits as he pumped the last few drops into his sodden pants.

She looked around nervously but was relieved to see that she was still being shielded from the other passenger's eyes.

The man soon untangled himself from her. She swiftly set about sorting out her top and doing up her jacket just as the train pulled into another station. A small wet patch was seeping into her skirt, she gave it a few rubs to try and dry it off but it didn't work.

The old man took one final longing look at her before stepping backwards onto the platform without a word. Rachel hadn't even realised he had left the train until the doors had closed and it was under way again.

It was good in a way because now she would definitely never know his true identity. If he'd stayed until her stop she'd have probably been unable to resist looking at him.

She fanned herself with her hand again. It was fairly useless though, she was so over excited now that her face remained permanently flushed.

Soon after, she arrived at her stop. Rachel raced up the escalators and stood at the top for a good while, drinking in the cool breeze. "Get it together girl. I've got to make this sale."

Five minutes after meeting the client though, the sale had fallen through. His curmudgeonly wife had shown up as well. Apparently she didn't take too kindly to Rachel chewing her lip and frequently staring longingly at her husband's crotch, during their conversation. "Come on Howard! WE'RE LEAVING!" She dragged her rather confused looking husband away and down the street.

Truth be told Rachel hadn't even realised she was doing it. On the tube ride home she seriously contemplated booking an appointment with a therapist. If her libido was now affecting her work then something had to be done. It wasn't healthy, she wanted to be normal like her other friends. Maybe she really did need help?

Her boss didn't take the news of her complete failure well. Rachel couldn't help thinking he'd be a hell of a lot angrier if that crabby old bat complained to him about why she'd had to drag her husband away from the house viewing. "I was banking on you today Rachel. Our figures aren't good of late."

"Sorry sir. I'll complete on the next one."

"Yeah but the next one won't be looking at houses in the 3 to 4 million bracket most likely. That was a big fish you let slip. I trusted you because you are normally so reliable with these types."

"I'm really sorry..." Her boss turned and left, shaking his head as he went. Rachel wasn't used to being told off and she felt a wave of emotion wash over her. Her bottom lip began to tremble and she had to try hard to stop herself from crying.

It soon passed, but her mood stayed sour. She sulked at her desk until lunchtime, unable to focus on anything. Deep down she knew there was only one way this crappy day was going to get any brighter, but how could she get what she needed? And with who?

As she tucked into her ham sandwich a thought occurred to her. If Arthur was out of the question for the time being and she wasn't prepared to sleep with any of her work colleagues, then that just left one man in the local vicinity who she was sure would be eager to fulfil her every depraved desire.

That man was Aaron's boss, Hank Steele. There was something about his authoritarian demeanour that really turned her on. The way he'd grabbed her and forcefully fucked her throat on their first meeting. Yes, he might well be up to the job. Besides he'd already offered to show her around his office sometime this week. If anything it was all too easy. Surely she could turn the tables and use him to get what she needed this time.

Had it really come to this though? Was she honestly considering going to her boyfriend's place of work, while he was away on business, just to satisfy her perverse carnal cravings? Rachel already knew the answer.

After debating it a while longer, she eventually formed a plan and summoned up the courage to call Aaron's work number. A female voice answered the phone. "MLH advertising, how may I direct your call?"

"Hi could I speak to Mr Steele please." Rachel's heart was beginning to beat rapidly. This was so wrong of her, but that was what made it such a huge turn on.

"Can I ask who's calling?"

"Yes my name is... Kelly Rodgers. He called me earlier about a job opportunity and I'm just responding to his call." She didn't want to use her real name, plus there was something more illicit and fun about creating a fake identity.

"Hang on one moment, I'll just check if he is available." There was a long pause before the woman's voice returned.

"I'm sorry miss but Mr Steele doesn't recall speaking to a Kelly Rodgers about any job opportunities."

Rachel's heart skipped a beat, she had to think on her feet. "That's strange I had a long conversation with him on Friday evening. He said I should call him again in the week to discuss a meeting."

"I can try him again if you like?" Came the woman's timid reply. Rachel assumed that he was the sort of boss who didn't like to be messed around, this woman sounded like she was scared of interrupting him again.

"Yes please if you don't mind."

"Hold please." This time the wait wasn't half as long.

"I'm patching you through."

"Thanks." Rachel knew that mentioning Friday evening must have peaked his interest.

"Hello?" Came the gruff male voice from the other end of the line.

"Hi there." Butterflies filled Rachel's stomach.

"Who is this?" His tone was curious now. He hoped he knew who it was.

"You said you'd show me around your office sometime this week. I'd like to take you up on your offer."

"Rachel? Is that you?" His voice changed to an excited whisper.

"Are you free this evening? 6 o'clock shall we say?"

"Seriously? Oh shit...um...ok we could do 6. I'll have to move a few things around...but...but yes absolutely I'd love to...show you around."

"Excellent. See you later then." She purred the words down the line. Then hung up the phone before he could even say his goodbyes.

Hank sat there in stunned silence staring at the clock on the wall. Holy shit! Was that really Rachel? My god, was she really going to come by? Or was she just teasing him as a punishment for what he did the other night?

He quickly came to the conclusion that the latter was the most likely scenario, but he still kept looking at the clock every other minute or so throughout the day, willing it to speed up.

It was five minutes to six when Rachel arrived at the MLH advertising building. She'd driven there, not wanting to risk another eventful tube journey.

With a feeling of nervous excitement, she confidently strode across the impressive marble foyer to the reception desk.

"Hi, Kelly Rodgers. I have a 6 o'clock meeting with Mr Steele."

"Certainly Miss Rodgers. Just head over to the elevator, his office is on the 6th floor. I'll let him know you've arrived." Rachel was sure this was the same woman she'd spoken to earlier. She was petite but rather plain looking. Even she couldn't resist checking out Rachel's incredible physique with envious awe, as she walked away towards the lift.

Rachel pressed for the top floor and when the lift doors closed, she opened her bag and used the mirrored walls of the elevator to top up her bright red lipstick. She looked staggeringly sexy.

For some reason she had naively assumed that the office would be empty by now, being that it was after work hours, but unfortunately when the lift doors opened, Rachel saw there were still a few people dotted around at their cubicles. Nobody had looked up yet though, so she immediately started walking quickly along the central aisle to the large oak doors at the other side of the room, which she hoped led to Mr Steele's office.

As soon as her heels began clicking along on the hard wood floor, a few of the employees did look up. A look which was followed by a double take, before finally they just stared longingly in her direction. She noted with pride that their mouths were slowly opening, as their heads all turned in unison as she passed by. Rachel felt a ripple of excitement course through her.

Aaron had never introduced her to any of his colleagues, except for his boss. So she wasn't worried about being recognised. Fortunately for her, it wasn't her face they were all staring at. Her breasts were jiggling rhythmically upon her chest as she strutted with confidence towards the door. Some of the guy's heads were even subconsciously bouncing along in sync with them, which made Rachel chuckle.

As she reached the oak doors, she was relieved to see Mr Steele's name plaque emblazoned on it. She knocked and nervously waited to be invited in.

"It's open." Came a loud voice from inside.

Rachel was surprised how modern the interior to his office was. Large pieces of modern art, along with framed posters from advertising campaigns the company had worked on, adorned the walls. There was a lot of chrome and glass. In fact the entire back wall was one huge window, which had an incredible view over the city. The only thing in the room that looked old and antique was the large Victorian, dark wood desk in the centre of the room. Saying that, the man sat behind it was pretty old too.

"Well well well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes!"

A compliment Rachel was unable to return. She'd assumed his rosy complexion had been the result of having been drunk the other night, but he looked the same now as he did then. His large bulbous red nose, was a tell telltale sign of someone who enjoyed a drink, probably more than they should. Little did she know that he'd had a fair few whiskeys to calm his nerves before she'd arrived.

He was more handsome than Arthur of course, but few people were less attractive than that ugly pig of a man. However he looked a bit older and frailer than he had in her apartment the other night, possibly due to his office's harsh lighting. Still his piercing eyes and his slight resemblance to Clint Eastwood, gave him an air of authority which made her knees weaken.

Hank was stroking the loose skin around his chin, as his steely grey eyes roamed up and down the voluptuous blonde's incredible body.

Rachel could feel her insides melting under the intensity of his scrutinizing gaze, but she was determined to remain calm and in charge.

"Hello again Mr Steele. You did say I should pop by this week, so here I am."

"Here you most certainly are. God let me have a look at you." He stood up and walked towards her. Rachel noticed that he already had a rather large bulge straining the material of his suit trousers. Maybe he'd been getting warmed up without her? The truth was Hank had struggled to keep it down all afternoon.

She offered him her hand which he bent and kissed. "Damn you look good enough to eat." He spun her around, savouring every angle of the sexy outfit she was wearing. "Are you sure you don't want a job? I'd hire you as my personal assistant in a heartbeat."

"No thanks, I have a job."

"So you want a tour of the office do you?"

"Not really." Rachel's eyes narrowed teasingly.

"I see so, you came by just to see me did you? And dressed like a slutty secretary. You know you could give an old man the wrong impression if you aren't careful." Hank couldn't believe his luck, he thought he'd never see Rachel again after their encounter the other night. This was too good to be true.

"You hinted the other night that you would be willing to offer Aaron a pay rise. I'm here to negotiate terms." Hank's eyes widened in excitement.

"Shall we sit down?"

"Yes of course." Hank went and sat back at his desk in his large leather chair. He had expected Rachel to take the seat opposite, but she came round to his side of the desk and perched on the edge of it.

She crossed her legs knowingly slowly. Hank gulped as her short skirt rode up at the side, revealing not only the top of one of her lace trimmed black stockings, but also a red clip from one of her suspender straps.

"So how much will Aaron's pay increase by when he gets this new promotion?"

"Uh, well um, let's see, the...err." Hank was clearly flustered, he was fumbling with his crotch as his eyes darted back and forth between her face, her tits and her thigh. "The...err...usual rate is a...err... a 10% increase..."

"10%? I can't see us affording a new apartment like you suggested we could, with a measly 10%! No, no, no, that won't do at all." She chewed her lip, whilst playfully running a finger across the top of her breast.

"Well then...what did you have in mind?"

"I'll show you." Rachel smoothly slipped down onto her knees and crawled between the old man's legs. He groaned as she raked her long sharp nails up along his thighs and began to unbuckle his belt. Maintaining eye contact the entire time with the now visibly shaking Mr Steele.

"Oh shit. I think I'm gonna like your negotiating skills."

"I bet you are." With that she tugged open his fly and pulled his cock free. It was a good 8 inches long and nicely thick. She spat onto it and wrapped her dainty fist around his swollen pulsing tool.

"OH CHRIST!" Hank gripped the arm rests of his chair with all his strength as Rachel slowly began to pump his cock in her hand.

She moved her head closer, her eyes now worshipfully fixed on his pre cum leaking cock. Her warm breath so close to his engorged member, sent shivers down his spine. "D...did I say 10? I...I meant 15%"

"Oh I think we can go higher than that can't we?" With that she flicked out her tongue, loving how his cock flexed and throbbed in her hand, as she licked the underside of his sensitive tip.

"You want me to suck your big fat cock don't you Mr Steele?" Hank nodded enthusiastically. "Then up your offer." She dragged her tongue up along his shaft from the base right to the tip, which she kissed teasingly.

"T...t...t...twenty percent!"

"Hhhmmm that will do...for now." Rachel enveloped the head of his dick with her mouth, forming a tight seal with her lips. She swirled her tongue in circles around it, savouring the salty taste of his pre cum.

Hank's breathing became more stuttered and haphazard as inch by inch, she took him further and further into her mouth. His fingers were becoming white, he was gripping the chair so hard. "Oh yes! You beautiful girl you. That's it baby! Oh my goodness!"

He banged his fists against the arms of the chair and bellowed with delight as Rachel managed to work his whole length into her tight warm throat. She locked eyes with him, her bright blue into his cold grey, as she reached the base of his dick. His eyes then rolled back in his head. He was the picture of pained lust, a sight she could never tire of. His shaft was smeared with her bright red lipstick as sucked her way back up to his circumcised tip.

She soon acquired a slow but steady rhythm. Her hand pumped the base while her mouth worked the first 4 inches in and out of her mouth. Miraculously Hank started to relax into it. The shock was subsiding and he was now just beginning to fully enjoy the most incredibly erotic display his eyes had ever witnessed.

Every time he tried to quicken up proceedings by thrusting upwards to meet her mouth, Rachel would stop and shake her head at him. The same also happened if he tried to hold her head down, she would bat his hands away and tut teasingly. It was starting to irritate the man who was so used to getting his own way all of the time. He liked to be the one in control.

Without Rachel realising what he was doing, Hank turned on his laptop and went onto Skype. "I'll show you who'd boss." He whispered.

He was due to have a conference call with Aaron later on that evening, to see how his meetings were coming along, but the urge to call him now was becoming too great.

Rachel nearly choked when she heard her boyfriend's voice saying hello. She released Hank's cock, and stared up at the old man fearfully.

Edging backwards slowly, she retreated into the darkness underneath the desk, thinking for one maddening second that Aaron had just entered the room.

"Hi Aaron, I'm just checking in. Have you had much success?"

"Hi sir. I was just writing up some reports to email over to you actually. I wasn't expecting your call so soon." Came her boyfriend's chirpy reply. "I've been doing a lot of networking and I think I've made some really valuable connections actually."

"That's great to hear. Yes sorry to call you so early but I've made plans for this evening you see."

"Not a problem sir."

Rachel finally clicked that they were having a conference call. She breathed a sigh of relief. Her anger at Mr Steele for calling Aaron in the middle of her giving him a blowjob, quickly subsided and was replaced by a burning horniness as she listened to her oblivious boyfriend happily chat away about work. So the old bastard wants to play games does he?

"As I was saying three companies so far have seemed very keen on our campaign ideas for their product. I've already arranged second meetings with all of them tomorrow."

Rachel crawled back into place and reached for Hank's cock once more.

"G...good." Hank smiled inwardly, as he felt Rachel begin to devour his hard cock once more. But he was stunned when she suddenly plunged her mouth down around it and began rapidly forcing him in and out of her throat. "GREAT! I mean that's g...great!"

"I'm so glad you are pleased sir!" Aaron was beaming, he'd never heard his boss be this enthusiastic about any of his work in the past.

"That it fan...fucking...tastic! That really is. K...keep going. I mean keep up the good work!"

Rachel was turned on beyond belief. She slid her hand into her soaking wet panties and began to vigorously rub her engorged clit. This made her hum with pleasure around his now upwardly thrusting cock. She even allowed Hank to hold her head down in his lap as he fucked her face with increasing force.

"UG! UG! UG! UG! UG! UG! UG!" She couldn't stop from gagging slightly, every time he buried himself in her tight throat.

"Thank you sir that means a lot. What is that weird noise by the way?"

"Weird noise? I'm not hearing it, must be on your end." He had to let Rachel's head go or he was going to shoot his load before he was ready. She then dipped her head down and started to suck hungrily on his hairy swollen balls.

"Wonderful! That is wonderful...news that is. I think it's about time we considered you for a promotion young lad!" Hank moaned with pleasure, which he then covered with a cough.

"Sir! I don't know what to say. Thank you, thank you so much. I can't wait to tell Rachel!" Rachel got a huge thrill from hearing her boyfriend mention her name, while her mouth was full of one of his boss's large testicles. She starting sucking on each one in turn, releasing them from her mouth with a loud pop, while her fist resumed pumping his hard veiny shaft.