Rachel Doesn't Do 'Normal' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,299 Followers

"Quite the woman that girlfriend of yours. A true beauty if ever I s...saw one. You're one lucky man Aaron."

"Don't I know it!" He replied proudly.

"Well I better go. We'll t...talk tomorrow." Hank was happy he was able to talk at all right now, so incredible were the sensations rippling through his body as he spoke.

"Speak to you later sir."

With that Hank slammed the laptop closed. He stood up and backed Rachel's kneeling body up against his desk. Her neck dug uncomfortably into the hard wooden lip. As she brought her hands up to push him back, he grabbed them and pinned them over her head.

His hips were a frantic blur as he rammed his dick back into her mouth once more. He hammered himself into her throat with every drop of energy he had. All too quickly though he sensed he was about to cum, and wanting this experience to last as long as he could, Hank withdrew his cock and slapped it hard but playfully against her bright red puckered lips.

"You bastard." She hissed. More annoyed at that moment at having her hands pinned, than him calling Aaron. She had worked herself up into quite a frenzy and was now being prevented from bringing herself off.

"I couldn't resist telling your man the good news." An evil grin cracked his lips and Rachel wished she could slap it away.

"We still need to work on the terms however." He gloated. "And I'm starting to feel more and more generous by the second."

Hank slid his hand inside Rachel's jacket and cupped her right breast. She tried to squirm out of his grip, but his other hand was easily keeping both of hers pinned in place.

"Oh such lovely big tits." He squeezed harder, eliciting a deep groan from Rachel. After a few more powerful gropes, she thought he was about to pull his hand away, but instead he plunged it down inside of her top and bra. She gasped as he palmed her stiff nipple, then let out a small yelp as he teased and tweaked it between his strong fingers.

"Oh god girl. Your tits are so fucking amazing. I could play with these all day."

"I might let you if you raise it to 30%." Came her blunt reply.

"For 30% I'm gonna want to do a hell of a lot more than just squeeze them."

"What are you waiting for then?"

Hank reached down and undid the two jacket buttons, letting it fall open. He slapped his cock against each jiggling mound of flesh enthusiastically. "From the moment I saw you I've been dying to fuck these big beautiful tits." He pulled her tight satin vest top up, so that it bunched around her neck.

Rachel let a line of drool drip from her mouth. It slid down into the deep valley of her cleavage. "Fuck them then, fuck them hard!" She taunted the old geezer.

Hank squatted down lower. His old knees cracked with the strain, but he was solely focused on his ultimate goal. He wanted to rip her sexy red bra off, but something about restraining her hands while he fucked her tits was far more appealing in that moment, than having to crush them together around his cock.

He decided to use her bra to his advantage and slid his cock up and underneath the lacy garment. It was already squeezing her breasts together nicely. So the pressure around his cock felt incredible.

He looked down in amazement at the sight below him. The tip of his cock slipped in and out of view as he eagerly pumped away at her huge 32FF tits.

"Oh that's so fucking good."

"Yeah you like holding me down and fucking my big tits don't you?"

"God yes!" He hunched over the stunning blonde and began to grunt with passion as he worked up a furious rhythm.

"That's it you old pervert. Harder. Fuck them HARDER!" Rachel grit her teeth and moaned. She loved being dominated and used roughly. Something that was sorely missing in her relationship. Aaron treated her like a lady, when really she was aching to be the tramp.

She craned her neck and flicked her tongue out, licking his tip as it thrust up between her huge tits.

Hank released her arms and squashed her tits together with all his might as his dick suddenly erupted. "FFFUUCCCKKKK! HERE IT CUMS! UUUURRRRRHHHHHHHH!!"

The first blast caught Rachel on the chin and she jumped at the power of it. The second flew even higher, landing with a splash across her face. Most of it landed on her forehead, but a bit slid down her cheek and onto her awaiting outstretched tongue. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Hhhuuhhhh!" The last three or four spurts were less powerful and plastered all over her glistening lightly bronzed tits.

Hank staggered backwards and slumped into his chair. "T...thirty p...percent. You've earned it honey."

Rachel teasingly scooped his cum off of her heaving breasts and sucked it slowly from her fingers. "It's been a good start to our negotiations. But a measly 30%? Have you seen house prices in this city? What does a girl have to do to get a better offer?"

Hank looked at her with an expression of blank shock. He'd naively assumed with her being in a relationship with Aaron and all, that blowjobs and tit wanks, were probably her limit as far as cheating went. Was she really suggesting she was eager to do more? He quickly composed himself, knowing that he was going need a little bit of refuelling time, even though she was the sexiest woman he'd ever seen.

Right then his intercom buzzed. "Sorry to interrupt your meeting sir. Everyone has gone home, I'm the last one here. Would it be ok if I left too? I mean I usually lock up I know, but it's getting late and I...I." The timid woman from down in reception was babbling nervously, but Hank cut her off.

"Sheila its fine. You go on and get yourself home. Thank you for staying late. I'll lock up when I leave, we are nearly done here anyway."

"Thank you sir! If you're sure?"

"It's fine." The intercom clicked off and Hank's eyes settled back onto Rachel's breasts, in her now cum stained bra. As she knelt there patiently, awaiting his next move. He noted with pride that she had cleaned every last drop of cum from her face and tits.

"Well young lady, aren't you full of surprises. How about I give you that tour of the office now that we are alone?"

She accepted his hand and he pulled her to her feet. Rachel went to button up her jacket, but Hank stopped her. "I don't think we will be needing that for now." He peeled her jacket off from her shoulders and laid it on his desk. "Or this." He pulled her vest top up and over her head and added it to the pile.

"Whatever you say sir."

He grabbed Rachel by the wrist and led her through the big oak doors out into the open office. She scanned the room cautiously, fearing that the woman on the intercom might have been wrong about her being the last to exit the building, but relaxed when it became clear they were alone.

"Let me show you where your fella works then." He led her along the aisle and into a small, grey panelled cubicle.

There was just a desk with a swivel chair tucked under it and a computer on top of it. A few notices were pinned to the walls. Then a pang of guilt coursed through her when she saw the framed photo of herself wearing a floral summer dress, pride of place next to his keyboard. Little did she know that it was this very photo which had started Hank's obsession with her.

Hank grinned maliciously as he saw her chewing her lip as she stared at the photograph. "That's a nice picture of you." Rachel shivered as he began to run his hand up and down her back. "It's nothing compared to how good you look in the flesh however."

"C...can we go back into your office...please?"

"Not a chance."

He turned her around began to kiss her passionately as he pushed her onto the desk. She was about to object but he stopped quickly. He gripped her lower lip between his teeth, giving it a quick chew, just like she had moments earlier. Then gnawed and softly nibbled his way onto her chin, along her jaw and down her ticklish neck.

She soon forgot all her objections, as the naughtiness of the scenario she was in overpowered her moral conscience. She wanted to get fucked, rough and hard, just how she liked it. Unlike her boyfriend, she knew this man wasn't about to treat her like a delicate princess.

Hank tugged each of her bra cups down and set about ravishing her breasts with his hands and mouth. He sucked greedily on each of her small nipples, then crushed her breasts together and flicked his tongue over each of her now nearly touching, hardened, sensitive buds.

"Huh! Uh huh! Uh!" Her breathing had a quiver to it, as lust fuelled adrenaline began to course through her body.

Hank could feel himself stiffening again, much to his relief. He lifted her ass inches above the desk and yanked up her skirt with one swift tug, before setting her back down again.

She watched as he kissed his way down over her stomach, swirling his tongue around her navel. His hands groped and mauled at her stocking covered thighs, as his mouth moved ever lower. He dragged his tongue over one of her lace trimmed stocking tops and began to suck and chew on her exposed warm flesh above it.

Rachel reacted by raking her fingers through his course grey hair and groaning as he inched his way closer to her crotch.

He spread her legs wide apart and gave her silken panty covered pussy one long lick, savouring her feminine scent and the feeling of heat emanating from within.

Hank pulled her panties to the side. The sight of her gorgeous pink pussy lips topped off with the thin golden line of pubes above them, was enough to send him into a frenzy of burning lust. "Hold this!" He commanded with authority. He made Rachel pin her own panties to the side as he buried his face into her dripping wet pussy.

"Ungh! Oh Shit!" She groaned as he began to feast on her sensitive sex.

He was very sloppy to begin with, due mostly to his overwhelming enthusiasm, but he soon calmed down and began to tease and toy with her delicate flower. His tongue flicked her clitoris, causing Rachel's moans to become louder and shriller. Then he began to chew on her lips and force his tongue as far up inside her as he could manage, lapping up her sweet tasting juices.

His experience was starting to show through, as he went back to circling her clit with his tongue, giving it the occasional suck and pinching it between his lips. Within no time at all Rachel had begun grinding her cunt hard against his face. "Eat that pussy! Ha! Huh! Uh huh! Yeah! That's it." Her other hand was roughly pulling his head into her tingling mound as she panted with pleasure.

Hank was relishing her sweet taste, but he was so hard, he couldn't wait a second longer to bury his cock inside her.

She whimpered as he stood up. The feeling of a not too distant orgasm beginning to fade away. But she didn't have to worry for long as within no time, Hank had wrestled down his trousers, lined himself up and slowly pushed the first few inches of his impressively thick cock into her hungry sex. "This is what you really want isn't it?" He teased.

Rachel groaned as her pussy stretched to accommodate his big dick. "Uh huh!" She nodded in reply.

"Tell me how much you want it then." His face lit up with a devilish grin.

"Badly! I want it real bad. Fuck me! Please fuck me!" Her words were music to an old man's ears.

"Oh my...GOD!!" She screamed as Hank rammed the remaining 6 inches into her, in one swift thrust.

There was a brief pause, where Hank struggled to get over the shock of what he was getting away with. He was also stunned by how tightly his pulsating manhood was now being sheathed.

He began to slowly slip his hard shaft back out of the warm snugness of Rachel's gripping pussy. Then he drove himself back into her again forcefully, which caused her to squeal with pleasure. He repeated this over and over, savouring the sight of Rachel's magnificent tits bouncing upwards towards her chin with the impact of each and every thrust.

Animal instinct soon took over as he found himself building up into a fast but steady rhythm. He thanked the gods that he had only just cum recently, because if he hadn't, he was certain he wouldn't have lasted more than a minute or so, such was the intensity of the sensations his body was being subjected to. Hank looked at the framed photo and then back into Rachel's stunning blue eyes which now burned with lust. The picture truly didn't do her justice.

The desk was quite small so Rachel couldn't lie down on it. She was leaning back but propped herself up with her arms, which were locked straight behind her back. It dawned on her in that moment that she was never going to be able to refuse her body this kind of attention. She cared about Aaron, but he just wasn't enough of a man to satisfy her needs, her very strange and somewhat unorthodox needs. As she looked into Hank's snarling, reddened and sweaty face, she knew the only thing that really turned her on in life was when she gave her beautiful body over to the desperate, the overlooked, the down on their luck, or the just plain dirty, old men.

Hank's hands were trying to be everywhere at once. One moment they were holding her head as he rubbed her rosy cheeks with his thumbs, then they had slipped down onto her breasts, squeezing and gently slapping them about on her chest. Then they were holding her hips, then her thighs, as he spread her legs wide open and continued to hammer away at her sensitive sex.

"Oh yes! Keep fucking me like that! Make that pussy yours! Fuck me till I cum!" She could feel every vein of his thick gnarled shaft, caressing the walls of her tight velvety snatch as he thrust himself deeply inside of her.

"You're a dirty bitch aren't ya? Yeah you like getting pounded on your fella's desk by his boss don't ya?"

"Yes I fucking love it! Fuck that's deep! Harder! Come on! AH! AH! AH! YES! FUCK ME HARD!" She had a wild look in her eyes now and she was panting loudly.

Unbelievably, spurred on by her words, Hank found that he did indeed have one more gear left in his old bones. His hips became a blur as he forcefully fucked the stunning blonde as hard as he could. The desk began to shake and the flimsy grey cubicle partition walls rattled violently. Rachel's framed photo fell forwards with a loud clunk. Her stilettoes came flying off from each of her feet and landed with a clatter on the floor behind them. He drew her legs together and lifted them onto his shoulders, never slowing his pace even for a second.

Hank grabbed her foot and began to suck hard on her stocking clad toes. "OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM! YYYEESSSS! OH GOD!" She cried as her body braced itself for the mighty orgasm that was about to rip through it.

Hank hadn't finished with her yet though and he knew that within a few more strokes, he would be sent over the edge too, and he feared he didn't have it in him to go again after this. He pulled out, but before Rachel could complain he drove his fingers deep inside her, curling them upwards to frantically milk her g-spot.

"AAAAHHHHH!! YYYEESSSSS!!" Her orgasm exploded with violent force. Her arms became wobbly and could no longer support her weight, so she reached forwards and clung onto Hank's shirt as she began to squirt all over his hand.

She flexed her hips onto his invading fingers and whimpered in sheer ecstasy, as he finger fucked her through her mind blowing orgasm.

After about a minute Hank finally removed his hand, it was soaking wet and he stared at it in amazement as he watched her juices trickle down his arm. He then smeared her breasts with it, before bending down and inhaling mouthfuls of her succulent breast meat, as he sucked them both clean with loud popping sounds.

"So th...that must be worth f...fifty percent I reckon?" She asked breathily, as she fought for air.

"Not until you earn it honey. Come here!"

Hank slumped down into the chair. It was much smaller than his own leather office chair, so there wasn't enough room for Rachel to straddle him with her knees. Standing up would mean she'd need a bit of extra height, so she slipped her high heels back on. Facing him, with her legs either side, she lowered herself down into his lap. "Oh fuck that's good baby. Yeah bounce on that dick."

His hands slid under her suspender straps as he took a firm hold of her juicy ass, pulling her down onto his rock hard cock by it.

"Yeah squeeze that ass and bounce me on that big old cock you fucking bastard."

"You sure have got a filthy mouth in that pretty face of yours honey. This might shut you up." He pulled Rachel's head down to meet his own, crushing her lips against his.

Rachel normally wasn't too keen to kiss people unless she really liked them. She knew it was a pretty messed up stance to take, considering she was more than happy to fuck their brains out. But sex was just a way to release tension, have some fun, and let her body get the regular endorphin rush that she craved so badly. Kissing was in a way, more intimate for her than sex was. She usually liked to have a strong emotional bond with someone before she kissed them.

Fortunately there was no intimacy or care in the way Hank was trying to kiss her. It was forceful and hungry. Feeling relaxed after her incredible orgasm, she relented on her morals and began to passionately return his kiss. Their tongues intertwined, swirled around and danced in each other's mouths.

His hands left her ass and moved up to cup each of her bouncing breasts. As Rachel pulled away from his mouth for air, he moved his tongue down along the slope of her breast, circling one of her pimpled areola, before taking the stiff bud of her engorged nipple into his mouth and sucking on it hard.

"Suck my tits! OH! AH! HUH! Oh you bad boy you! Yeah you're a hungry old fucker aren't you?" Hank feasted on her other breast as he thumbed and tweaked the nipple he'd just chewed. Rachel began to bounce herself more eagerly in his lap as she dragged her long sharp fingernails across Hank's scalp, causing him to moan loudly with a mouthful of her tit.

"Stand up. I wanna bend you over your boyfriend's desk and fuck you till you scream." His tone was commanding and dominant. It drove Rachel wild.

"Yes Sir!" A shiver ran down her spine. She loved doggy style at the best of times, but with the added illicit nature of getting pounded from behind by her boyfriend's boss, on top of the desk at which he worked, well that just made her even more excited.

She had planned on bending over it slowly and teasingly, but Hank was too quick for her. He pushed her down, crushing her breasts against the cold wooden surface, making them swell out at her sides. Keeping her pinned down with one hand on her upper back, Hank grabbed his cock with the other and slapped it hard against her plump but deliciously pert ass cheeks.

He'd hoped this might numb his cock enough to make the experience last longer, but if anything watching her gorgeous bum ripple as he smacked his cock against it, just made him even more aroused.

Knowing this would be his final charge for the finish line, he didn't bother to waste another second. He slipped his cock back into her tight velvety folds and began to pound her with a ruthless urgency.

"UNGH!! OH MY...OH SHIT!! HHHAAAA HHUUUHHH! UH HUH! FUCK ME HARD! OH GOD!! Rachel had been taken by surprise by the sudden forcefulness of the battering she was receiving, but it was a welcome one.

"Take it baby! YEAH!" Hank grit his teeth and grunted with heady excursion. He arched her back towards him by tugging on her bra strap with one hand, while the other spanked her ass hard until it was tender and covered in a rosy glow.

"MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CCUUUUMMMMM!!" Rachel pleaded with him as she felt herself building to another euphoric climax. She pinched one of her nipples on her wildly swinging breasts and screamed with pleasure. Hank grabbed her by the hair, which was still mostly pinned up into a bun, if a little dishevelled looking now, and continued to fuck her with maximum intensity.

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,299 Followers