All Comments on 'Rachel Foots the Bill'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago

Writing keeps getting better. Only noticed eluded (evade) used istead of alluded (referred to). I am always happy to see a new one of your stories pop up.

CockholeCockholeover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Tangleweed Right you Are!

I missed that. Good eye.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Right up my alley!

As you can tell from my site name, this is my kind of story! A long tease! Loved it. Rated a 5! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best storys here!

To be honest I am more into socks/nylon than barefoot but this story is freaking awesome! I absolutely love it, the best one I read in the last couple of months.

Hope you keep your work up, I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope to read more!

A really sweet and sexy story. Hope to hear more about Bill and Rachel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amazing

Long, detailed story unlike all those other foot fetish stories that are less than 2 pages long . Absolutely fantastic ! You described everything so well , i felt like i WAS there all the damn time ... not continuing this story would be a crime !

FemaleFeetLoverFemaleFeetLoverover 6 years ago
Nice Story

I felt like I was Bill. And I like the title; great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Are there woman like Rachel in real life?

Superb writing. A lot of skill and time went into this masterpiece. It will haunt me forever. But, this is a male fantasy that I think too few females have. I love the unknowingly long courtship they had.

clackormanclackormanover 4 years ago
Damn.

This is, by far, the best story I have read in a long time! Every word was believable. The story was filled with seduction and eroticism. Of course, as a long term foot fetishist, the topic thoroughly held me captive. It would take a miracle for another story to ever knock this one out of first place. I am now eager to read all you have to offer to see if any of them comes colder...

Keep up the good work! I am a fan...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I love a foot wank with tights or stockings on her feet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous