Rachel Goes to the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a cab to the place, she felt that now with money coming in she could allow herself that privilege. There was three similar apartment blocks next to each other, with the one where her destination was in the middle. She could just walk right in, which was a bit of a surprise to her, but she got in and took the stair up to the third floor. She found the apartment, and knocked on the door.

"Yeah? Who's there?!", there was a male voice yelling from inside the apartment.

"It's the nanny..." Rachel answered back and then head somebody opening the peephole in the door.

"Who?"

"Erhm... I'm from the agency".

She could hear the locks coming off the door and then it was opened. She saw a thin guy, he must have been 6'4'' compared to Rachel 5'3''. He wore a black shirt and it was open in the front revealing his well-shaped chest.

He looked her up and down. "You're from the agency..."

"Yes I..."

"Good... come on in girl."

He then laid his arm round her shoulder and dragged her into the apartment. Pointing to a couch in the living room and told her to take a seat, then he walked out into the kitchen. Sitting there looking around in the apartment, there didn't seem to live any kids here, and she also thought that it would be a couple, but there probably was an explanation for it. Maybe the wife and kids where out of the house and was coming back in a moment, Rachel settled for that explanation and sat back in the couch. He walked back in, he was actually quite gorgeous Rachel thought.

"Hey though you might want a drink sweetheart?" he said as he handed her a glass of some kind of alcohol, Rachel had almost never tasted alcohol and just shook her head a little.

"Here take it," he said in a nice comforting manner, so she took the glass. He then moved round and sat down next to her. "Cheers" he said and as she hesitated drinking he took hold of her hand and lead it to her mouth, "It's okay" he said as he looked deep into her eyes. Rachel just opened her mouth and drank of the glass. She ended up drinking all of it, and then he just took away her glass and placed it on the coffee table. "Now that wasn't so bad was it?" he asked as he patted her on the knee and then let his hand travel at bit up.

"No" she just said, she couldn't believe that she was actually acting like this, letting him pour drinks in her and touching her knee. She had to stop him but he had some kind of control of her, he only had to look at her with those piercing eyes and she would do anything he asked of her.

"So when to I start?" she said as she moved a bit so his hand dropped from her knee.

"Oh you an eager one ain't you?" he said. "Well, no problem honey!"

He then moved close to her and took hold of her head, kissing her hard. "Wow... wait a minute!" Rachel said as she tried to withdraw from the kiss.

"What's the matter honey?" he said while pulled her skirt up and dragged her on top of him, straddling him. Before she could answer he started kissing her again, and for some reason Rachel didn't break it up or tried to stop him. She knew that it would be the right thing to do but she just played along, his touch on her was such a great feeling.

"No..." she whispered as he pulled her shirt up, just until her bra was revealed. He quickly unclasped her bra and threw it onto the floor. He fondled her breast and then lifted her down on the couch. Sitting next to her he sucked on her left nipple and with his right hand he pushed her legs apart, she didn't resist but gladly spread them, any attempts to act or at least appear as a descent girl was almost gone, she did however still whisper "no" once in a while.

Her skirt crawled all the way up to her hips, giving him full access to her pussy. He pulled her panties aside and quickly felt how wet she was, he looked into her eyes with a smile and she just blushed and gave him shy smile, he leant towards her and they engaged in another kiss.

Meanwhile his hand had found her clit and was now pinching it lightly, making Rachel moan. He continued his treatment of her clit as he broke the kiss and brought his attention back to her now rock hard nipples. He pinched them sending waves of pleasure through her body and then pressed a finger up her pussy. "ohh..." she moaned as his sudden penetration caught her by surprise. He looked into her eyes and brought his finger from her pussy to her mouth. She willingly open it and sucked on his finger, he shortly after pressed another finger into her mouth and once she'd sucked them both wet he moved them back down and entered her wet and open pussy.

With his free hand he took hold of one of hers and guided it to the bulge in his pants. She took hold of it and rubbed it. He took hold of her shoulder while he with the other hand continued fucking her, she took her gaze away from the bulge and their eyes met, "Just take it out girl!" he said referring to his hardening cock. She just nodded and undid his belt and pants and pulled them down, the cock jumping out and almost hit her in the eye. She took a deep breath and then looked up at him, he smiled at her and removed his hand from her pussy and pulled her into seating position standing in front of her.

She didn't need any encouragement but just took a hold of the cock and moved her hand up and down it, feeling it grow in her hand. She just kept that up for a minute or so, examining the cock, she had been with a couple of boys but this was the biggest cock she'd ever seen, it was roughly 7'' and pretty thick. He was beginning to get impatient and muttered something and pressed forward. She understood what she had to do and opened wide, letting him press the tip of the cock into mouth. Rachel began sucking on it while she rubbed her hand up and down the shaft. His moans of pleasure gave her the encouragement to continue.

His cock was now rock hard and as Rachel let it slide out of her petite mouth she thought that it had grown at least an inch during the time she'd worked on it. She sat back on the heels a little while licking her lips and looking up at him, smiling. As she moved forward to take him in her mouth again he grabbed her head with both hands and trust his hips forward, pushing it down her throat. She was not at all expecting that so she some gagging noises and tried to push him away, but he just kept her there and thrust his hips back and forth for close to a minute. He then let her go and she fell back onto the couch gasping for air.

"So, you don't think we should get rid of these?" he said as he took hold of her skirt and unzipped it. She just nodded and lifted her ass so he could peel it of, with her panties as well. He then took of his shirt and knelt down between her legs giving her pussy an extra treatment before he placed the tip of his cock between her down very swollen lips. Taking hold of her hips he slowly pushed inside her, just a couple of inches before pulling back out and then taking it an inch further. He kept that up slowly getting deeper for a couple minutes, when he was balls deep he just kept it there for a minute. He then pulled out so just the tip of the cock was inside her and thrust forward going all the way in, and then started thrusting in and out of her in a ferocious speed. He kept it up for little over a minute and by that time he was sweating and panting and she was moaning loud in pleasure. He slowed the pace a bit thrusting his cock hard into her, his body hitting her clit each time. While doing this he took hold of her tits and squeezed and pinched them sending waves of pleasure through her body. In one hard thrust he broke through her cervix and that send her over the edge and he could feel her pussy clenching around his cock. She arched her back and gave a long almost silent moan. He just held it there until she had come down from her orgasm.

"Wauw!" Rachel exclaimed as she looked him straight in the eyes, his hard cock still buried in her.

He smiled back at her and reached out to her, guiding her hands to his shoulders and grabbing her ass to lift her from the couch. He sat down in the couch with her straddling him, and she supported herself by holding on to the back of the couch. He took hold around her slender waist and started moving her up and down, which she quickly picked up on and started grinding up and down his impaling tool. As she was bouncing up and down his cock he took hold of her hands dragged them of the back of the couch, making her move them to take hold of his legs behind her bag. He then just pumped upwards into her and with one hand toying with her tits and the other stimulating her clit.

"Yeah... fuck me!" Rachel yelled out, she had now forgotten all about whether the situation was proper or not, all she cared about was that it felt sensational.

"U like that big cock girl?" he answered back thrusting extra hard and bumping through her cervix making her scream in sensation.

"Yes I love it!"

"Good! 'Couse now you gonna get it!" With that he pulls her of the cock and throws her onto the couch. He grabs her by the hips and pulled her ass in the air, so she was on all four on the couch. She looked over her shoulder, sweat running from her forehead and a lustful look in her eyes, "Give it to me!" she whispered. He gave her ass cheek a mild slap and took hold of her hips and his cock, she could feel him at her pussylips, and just wanted to feel him inside her again. So she pressed her hips back to meet him, "Impatient are we?" he asked as he plowed himself into her. Her only answer was a long moan, and he just smiled and kept thrusting into her tight pussy.

Rachel could feel him getting closer to his orgasm building, and then started to worry again. She could feel him pressing on her cervix and entering her womb when he thrust in her, she wasn't on the pill and she had no plans getting pregnant with this stranger child. He grabbed her ass and pressed his cock balls deep in her, making her moan loudly.

"You want me to cum inside your, honey?" he asked, his voice throaty. She smiled, thank god he'd asked.

"No...." she said in a shallow voice "No please."

"Ok honey"

He then started banging her again and it didn't take long before he pulled out and groaned as he jerked of and emptied his load on her round ass. "Yeah... you sure are worth every penny honey!" he said as he smeared the cum on her ass with his softening cock. Rachel just lay there catching her breath after the best sex she'd ever had, but felt it was a weird expression that she was worth every penny, but she didn't think more of it.

"Just get dressed baby! I'll be right back!" he said before leaving the room.

Then she remembered why she had come, she should babysit and the wife and children could come home soon, god knows how long she'd been on that couch. She pulled her shirt back in place, never mind the bra for now, and took a napkin from the table and cleaned her rear for spunk before pulling her panties on and then her skirt. She stood up looking around for the bra when he reentered the room.

"Hey, where did you though my bra?" she said with a smile he just walked up to her taking her hand and placed some money in it, she looked back at him, confused and questioning.

"The going rate honey, plus a little extra!" he said as he stroked her gently on her chin, "You better get going now." And he took her by the arm and let her out into the hallway and closed the door.

And there she stood wondering what just happened. She looked at the money in her hand there was 450 bucks! But she was no prostitute! What had happened? She took out the note she'd made when she got the babysitting assignment, oh god she thought maybe it wasn't the third floor but the second! She took the stairs down to the second and found the apartment just below and knocked the door. She could hear some lady yelling on the other side and some kids, the door was opened without the lock being taken of.

"Yes?"

"Erhm, I'm sorry to bother you ma'am but you called for a babysitter?"

"Yes we did, you should have been here and hour ago!" she yelled out.

"Well, sorry but I..."

"You what? You got the address and you should have been here a long time ago! But you can just run along again, we have called you agency and complained!" and then she slammed the door shut.

Rachel walked out of the building feeling down and shameful, she walked down the street heading for the bus stop. On her way she met a woman in a brown coat and stilettos she walked up to Rachel and asked for directions, even though Rachel had only been in the city a couple of days and that being an other part of it she had no problems helping the woman find her destination, after all she'd just spend the evening there! As they parted she couldn't help to smile at bit of the whole situation.

Back home in the apartment she threw herself on the couch, exhausted by her "babysitting" and all. She pressed the answering machine to check her messages: the first one was from her mom who wanted to know if she had settled in, and the second one was from a very angry Jimmy from the agency who told her that she could forget about babysitting in this town anymore.

She ran her hand through her hair and then grabbed the newspaper from the other day, she looked at some of the job applications and said to herself that she could either work all day having different smalltime jobs or she could pose some for good money, she was a good looking girl and she would just pose, she wrote down a number from one add and then went to sleep.

12