All Comments on 'Rachel Reveals More'

by Rachel6

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Thanks for sharing………loved the insights and thought it was very erotic!

thewildsthewildsalmost 9 years ago
You didn't disappoint!

I for one have patiently been one of your fans waiting for your return. A true account is far better than any fiction! Please write more! But don't wait so long!

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Only 2 comments?

Did you delete the others? Fascinating insight into a narcisstic woman's mind. But I do love the fact that equity is preserved as Andy gets his end wet with Andrea as much as he likes. And the threesomes, that is a special treat for the men too, the feeling of a pussy already lubricated by semen spray is wonderfully slick and hot.

Pls do us a favor and write another installment to bring us up to date, even if some bad things have happened, or maybe old age has caught up, and you are slowing down. You have us interested in more. I see you still check in, you last updated Oct 2017, so pls bring us up to date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m and exhibitionist myself. I love reading stories like this particularly from authors that tell supposedly real experiences. I thoroughly liked this story and gave it a high rating. With that said, the author needs to be able to take the good, the bad and the ugly comments from their faithful readers. Here are mine:

The Good - Very well written erotic story with great detail and relatively realistic emotion

The Bad - Rachel says “My condition, if you want to call it that, is that I am a compulsive exhibitionist-not a slut.” I’m a married exhibitionist also. I have had sex with and audience of men and let observers touch and come on me but then the show is over. Rachel letting men finger her pussy, arse and allowing Chris to fuck her crossed the line from acting slutty to being a slut. She even knows it by briefly worrying Andy might come in and see her.

The Ugly - Rachel is a cheating wife. Letting Chris fuck her is even worse then the beach gangbang because she is sober and fully aware that she is cheating on Andy. She even mentally denies it happened. Uglier she gets Andy to agree she can go off with Tony alone to spas where she can have slutty sex with whomever behind Andy’s back. Ugliest, she’s having more sex with Tony than her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachel6@Rachel6
I am in my late forties and been happily married for about 20 years and have two children . I have shoulder length blonde hair and am still reasonably slim. People say I have a nice smile and I enjoy a good giggle and and laugh a lot. I like to wear flattering sexy clothes an...