Rachel Reveals More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so aroused that I just could not resist carrying on as a complete slut but another part of me was still worrying that Andy might return whilst I was in the middle of disporting myself. I decided that this was very unlikely and in any case, I could stop if he reappeared. I was so turned on I just wanted to be consumed by their desire. I wanted to behave as wantonly sluttish as I could without them actually fucking me. One of them started to slide a finger into my arse and pressed it against my fingers in my pussy which sent me even more delirious. I lifted my bum up to give him better access and squeezed the offending hand to encourage him in his initiative. The feeling of being filled in both holes took my breath away and the sensations were overwhelming. The guys were all wanking more and more enthusiastically until at last one of them started to ejaculate. He held his throbbing prick over my chest and projected the cum over my breasts and then spread it around. One down, three to go I thought.

My thumb was pressed as hard as I could against my clitty. I began to squeeze it hard and slid my fingers each side of it up and down my well-oiled pussy holding the lips wide apart. I was getting very rough and vigorous with my body and the guy with his finger in my arse now had two up there and was getting equally vigorous. I was at the boundary between pleasure and pain. My eyes were firmly shut whilst all this was going on. Tony was just stroking my head and face leaving everything else to the four guys. I knew I was brewing up another orgasm that was going to be as earth shattering as the first had been. I started to hear the unmistakable sounds of another one of the guys losing control and beginning an orgasm. I opened my eyes and smiled at him as he started to cum over my stomach and pussy. Two down I thought. Half way-but could I last long enough to bring the other two guys home?

I suddenly felt a bit weary and tired, stopped masturbating, and let my arms flop down at my sides. I just lay there flat on my back, and Tony gave me a big kiss, took hold of my hands at my sides, and squeezed them affectionately. I closed my eyes again but was well aware that there were still four guys all kneeling or sitting around me and I was fully available to them to continue to pay homage to my body. So they duly continued to stroke my breasts and soft inner thighs and run their fingers up and down the lips of my pussy. In addition, there were still two fingers in my arse wiggling around. I loved it lying there so vulnerable and wantonly exposed. However, I was still resolved that I was not going to be fucked by these other guys. I did not want it to go too far. It had taken me years to get over what happened in Greece. I really did not want it to end up as another gangbang. It was enough for me after having been fucked by Tony, to just be adored and appreciated by the four of these guys worshipping at the altar of my body!

Inevitably, though I felt a finger entering my pussy and rubbing my clitty taking over from where I had left off. He was pretty good with his fingers and I rather told him so with an appreciative encouraging moan of pleasure. It was nice now to have someone doing the work for me. Soon one finger became two in my pussy. He alternately massaged my clitty with his thumb, and thrust his fingers deep into my vagina. I remember trying to open myself up to him, thrusting at him, to maximise my pleasure as he found my clitoris and stimulated me more and more. It was not long before the waves starting flowing through me and I knew a big O was not far away. I was gasping for air. My breathing became more rapid and louder and they all knew too from my moans that I was cooking. The guy with his fingers in my pussy suddenly switched to sucking me. The first I knew was when I felt him sucking hard on my clitty causing me to open my eyes to see what was going on. This was a bit more intimate than I wanted but I was too far gone to do anything about it. I thought that our supposed voyeurs were getting a bit participative for my liking.

As my moans became louder Tony was saying, "Let it come! Don't fight it. Just let it come Rachel. "

And so it was that I started convulsing wildly and twisting around as he tipped me over the edge into another momentous orgasm with his wonderful mouth and tongue. He had me shivering from head to toe in waves of ecstasy. This was all too much for the third of the guys to hold off any longer and there was another helping of cum landing all over my tits and stomach. I really was exhausted then and collapsed back onto the mattress needing some rest. I was completely spent, empty, and had no energy left for any more antics. I closed my eyes and could have quite happily gone to sleep. Then it all went a bit awry as I felt one of the guys laying down on top of me. I opened my eyes to find that the guy who had been administering the amazing cunnilingus was feeding his prick into me.

I opened my eyes again and said straight away, "No! You're not supposed to be doing this. I did not want this guys." But the guy pushed all the way in to me and then looked at me and Tony a bit puzzled.

Tony chimed in and said, "It's OK Rach-it's only Chris. He is harmless. In addition, he is usually quick! He didn't realise that you did not want them to fuck you. Cannot really turf him off now after he did such a good job on you. Would not be fair."

Tony apparently knew him from previous encounters at this place and did not think I would mind I suppose. I know I am very contradictory and it's hard for guys to know what I want and what I don't. I hardly know myself sometimes. Anyway, I was just too exhausted and spent to fight it. The guy-Chris asked me whether I wanted him to come out. I had become resolved to it by then and just said, "No. It is OK. Go for it. Don't stop until you are finished. But I am just going to lie here if you don't mind. I'm fucked-literally! "

To be fair he was not rough. Quite gentle actually so there was not a lot to object to, and I could hardly complain. I know I do give off awfully mixed signals. Very soon, he was pumping his seed into me and then I knew it really was time to call it a day. I felt it was a bit much that this complete stranger just came inside me with no attempt to withdraw but could do nothing about it. I felt disgusting covered in bodily fluids and sweat. I asked Tony to pull me up and we put our towels around us and went off to get a much-needed shower. Me in particular.

I know that I broke my resolution not to have sex with guys I did not know but to be fair it was only one of them, and I did not beat myself up about it as much as I had done over Greece. Tony never thought anything of it anyway. He thought it was just normal in this place! I think he was probably right.

Before we showered together I took a moment to say to Tony that I had loved being fucked by him and that I hoped it was the first of many. He said that he felt exactly the same. I told him that, for his ears only, going forward I was available to him when he wanted. I just wanted him to be clear on that, and I did not feel too guilty about saying it when I knew that Andrea had already said something similar to Andy. Tony said, "I guess we are a bit of an Us now. You have two husbands now."

I felt very guilty him saying that but I did not deny it, or argue. I knew was right.

We had fun washing each other in the shower and then before we went in search of Andy and Andrea, for the avoidance of doubt, I took Tony's hands in mine, looked into his eyes, and said, "I meant what I said you know. I am yours now and you can have me whenever you want. I do not want to play games about this."

Tony nodded with a broad grin like he'd just taken delivery of a new Ferrari. He knew I was on his wavelength. We were going to have such fun.

We did not see Andy and Andrea again for about 3 hours! That was how long they stayed in that private room. Andy told me later that they had only made love once but I did not believe him. I also knew that this was going to be the start of a very close physical relationship for him that was here to stay. I did not tell Andy the bit about the guy called Chris having me as well. That wasn't real sex. It didn't count! He was just using me as an uncomplicated receptacle for his prick! That's my story anyway. Andy told me that Andrea had confided in him then that it had not been her choice for her and Tony to get involved in having sex with other people; and particularly not in front of other people; she had originally done it to please Tony. The opposite to Andy and me then I thought. That was going to make Tony and me an 'up for anything' couple indeed I thought. We had met our match in each other.

For the whole of the next day, I could still feel those magic fingers and pricks inside of me. I could still see the lust in Tony's eyes to devour me, and the lust in the eyes of our four voyeurs. I will never forget that day. My body felt so relaxed and free of sexual tension from the orgasms that had rocked my world. I enjoyed being free from sexual urges for a change. For a week or two, I felt that I had now done most of the things I had fantasised about for so long and that would satisfy me. But then, as happens in life, the old longings started to re-emerge and I could see all the possibilities and scope that the spa offered for me to play and be very naughty.

I also began lusting almost continuously for Tony's cock. I found it hard to think about much else than when the opportunity would present itself for me to make love with Tony again. It was there in my mind all the time. I imagined Tony's cock inside me and had to keep touching myself with the anticipation of him filling me with his hot cum. I particularly desired him making love to me in normal circumstances, on our own, and cuddling up together afterwards. My feelings were so strong that I had to be honest with Andy about them. It turned out that he was in much the same position about Andrea and about two weeks later we went out for a meal with them and then they came back to our place. I think we all knew that we would be swapping partners that night when it came to bedtime. That first night in bed, together Tony made love to me four times and I came every time! We managed to cum together at least twice and it is always brilliant when that happens. We cuddled, kissed, and caressed each other the whole night and it was just lovely.

At my suggestion, Andy and I changed our rules slightly and agreed that occasionally we could visit the spa on our own; I mean just Tony and me sometimes, and equally he was free to go with Andrea on their own if they wanted. I could see that that would be more fun in some ways, a lot more relaxed, and less inhibiting, instead of having to worry about our partners all day and how they were reacting. Tony and I have even driven over to other naturist spas out of Bristol to be even more anonymous when we have both had a day off work during the week.

Both our kids are away at university now so we have more freedom at home to engage in naughty frolicking when the mood takes us. Gradually as we have become very close to our friends Andrea and Tony, we stay with them, and they stay with us quite often especially at weekends. Our domestic arrangements have become quite interesting and unusual but great fun. We have swapped partners so many times now that when we retire to bed I am never sure who I am going to be sleeping with i.e. Andy or Tony. Sometimes very matter of fact at the end of the evening Tony will just take my hand and pull me up and say something like, "Come on then Rach- time for us to snuggle up!" There would be some brief, "Goodnights", and we would be off upstairs. There would have been no prior discussion, planning, or negotiation, and none of us would think it strange. I would just follow him to his bedroom if we were at his place or to our guest bedroom at ours. Sometimes during the evening, Andy and Andrea will get comfy together on the sofa, cuddling up, and kissing, and it is apparent that they will end up sleeping together that night. Sometimes we just go to bed with our spouses. There is no plan or pattern. It is as if the boys decide what hot drink they want at bedtime and which girl they are going to sleep with! On occasions, when we are all together, I have even noticed Andrea getting a little jealous when I sleep with Andy!

On other occasions, I might retire to bed before the others if I am tired and maybe drift off to asleep. I always sleep naked and I never know who will eventually join me! Sometimes it might be Andy, but other times Tony creeps in. Whenever I sleep with Tony though he always makes love to me at least once so I like that. In fact, nowadays Tony makes love to me a lot more often that Andy does to be honest. This would not suit everybody I know but I love it and hope our friendship lasts a long time. I love the variety of having two regular lovers.

There have been some nights when Andrea has been away working and Tony has come over to us for the evening and needless to say they both sleep with me either side and I love that; that is always a treat. On every occasion that this has happened, so far, they have both made love to me. It is like a matter of honour between blokes I suppose. I think the record is Tony screwing me three times and Andy twice. I am very lucky girl. I adore being used and dominated like that. When I am away, Andy does not tend to go and stay with them because he quite likes some time alone to chill and do his own thing.

*****

I do not know where this will all lead. What more naughty experiences await for me? At the moment, I imagine that further hi jinx at the spa will form a big part of it. Or maybe I will just start to grow old gracefully and my libido and desires will subside. Maybe I will take up flower arranging. Hopefully Andy and me will stay together. I love life and going into the future which is unknown is all part of its fascination to me. There may be or may not be another installment. I love to hear from my readers and you can contact me through my profile.

Have fun!

Love

Rachel