Rachel Started with Her Pics Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another picture and more kissing, this time one of Steve's hands moved up and gripped Rachel's breast, pinching her nipples. Another picture and this time the kissing was finally broken, only because Steve had gone down to kiss Rachel's breasts. Her one free hand was wrapped in Steve's hair and, again, her mouth was wide open again. It was obvious that Rachel was starting to warm up again and I was about to go over the edge. She knew what she was doing to me to do this with Steve and take pictures. She knew me so well that without a doubt she understood just how turned on I was going to be from seeing it. Here was one of my best friend's sucking on my naked wife's tits in front of the camera. He knew she was taking pictures because he was staring at the camera in the next picture, smiling at it.

Next Rachel had pulled the camera closer to her body and shot down towards her pussy revealing Steve's hand on the vibrator. Next picture and the vibrator was deeper in my wife's pussy. Next and it was out again. Obviously Rachel wanted me to know that Steve was fucking her with the vibrator. The next picture was of Rachel, on her stomach, her legs pulled closely together and the obvious signs I knew pointed at the fact that she had cum again. She was smiling at the camera.

The last picture of the package was a shot of Rachel's head on Steve's leg. He was sitting on the bench at the end of the bed, his pants still on. Rachel's mouth was near his crotch and his hands were in her hair. The best part of the picture was that Rachel had one hand over Steve's obvious bulge and she was making her infamous 'Oh' face.

I masturbated long and hard to the package of pictures as I flipped through them again before I called Rachel.

"Hey baby," I said when I had her on the phone. "I got your package."

"Oh yeah," she said sexily, "how did you like them?"

The confidence in her voice was amazing. "There are awesome babe. God, you are so sexy."

"Thank you sweety," she said. "I hope you enjoy them until next month's shoot."

"Ah, that won't be a problem."

"So," she paused, "did you like my little unplanned detour?"

The question hung in the air. I had to answer it honestly, she knew me too well. If I said anything but the truth she'd see right through it any way. "Babe, it was so hot to see you two making out."

"Just making out? I'm surprised."

"Well, it was hot to see him sucking your tits."

"And using my vibrator on me?" she pushed.

I laughed. "Yes and using your vibrator."

"Did you like knowing that his hands and mouth were all over my breasts?"

"Yes, that was fucking hot," I couldn't lie.

"What about his hand so close to my pussy?"

I could tell Rachel was loving hearing my reactions and how she could make me feel. "It almost threw me over the top. I couldn't stop thinking about it."

"So you really liked it then?" she concluded. "Good. I thought you would."

"Oh I did," I paused.

"But?" she pressed.

"I just wish I could be there to have seen it," I admitted. "It was so hot there were so many things pictures couldn't communicate."

"It was so hot too babe," Rachel teased. "I wish you could have been there."

"Me too," I admitted. "Did he touch you?"

"What, my pussy? No, I wouldn't let him. There are boundaries."

"Oh yeah, and what are those?" I laughed.

"Whatever we agree to," she answered. "Remember, this is about me and you and us keeping our life fun and exciting until you get your ass back here. Wherever it goes is only where we want it to. With a few surprises."

We both burst out laughing.

"You know I trust you," I said. "You know I love your surprises."

"Good," she said proudly, "because I'm already planning next month's shoot and it's going to be good. You'll get some use out of it, I'm sure."

I was sure of it too.

12