All Comments on 'Rachel Takes Charge Ch. 02'

by amandrake

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply Hard to Read

Sex? Sure. Erotic? Not a bit. It's all so matter-of-fact. No buildup to anything.

And the spelling and typos ---- SOOOOOOO DISTRACTING -- even though there wasn't much to be distracted from. Check out Peter_ for how a tease/denial story should be written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Just as I would object to in a male dom story, the lack of proper discussion is troubling. Limits? Safeword? First outing and he's shared with two others. That's certainly trust building. Rachel may be seen as establishing her power here, but a selfish master or mistress isn't pleasing to me. There needs to be more in it for the sub than the trite I live to serve trope. Its human nature. She has potential, if you don't ruin her by sending her into psycho bitch territory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So hot!!

Don't listen to the trolls! This is amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More spineless garbage.

I fail to see where the man gets any benefit at all with crap like this. All femdoms do are reverse what they complain about. Guys who fall for this shit must have their balls chopped off as well as getting caged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Of course he was jacking off all the time, anytime

Because the cage is a joke that he removed the second she turned her back. Didn't need no stinking keys either. Always have to laugh at stories that suggest a guy would remain locked in a cage any longer than HE wanted to. She has no control. He has it all. Dump the manipulative bitch, regain some pride and self respect and find a woman that might actually love and respect you and not want to use you as a toy for her own self gratification. What a cunt. What a bad job of story telling.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

Love for a lady to do that to me :)....

Not sick pleasure in a different sence....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ok

Enjoying it but.... More time needs to be spent establishing a deeper sub dom relationship before sharing around which implying a general slave.. So moving a bit quick but still looking forward to chapter 3.. Thanks

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 8 years ago
Good pacing.

I liked it, but let me at the next chapter sooner.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 8 years ago
Attention:

Check your email, Amandrake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Awesome - can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

I have loved both chapters so far and I cannot wait for ch 3.

ShyDenZenShyDenZenalmost 8 years ago
I'm liking these stories...

My only concern is that my style may be to similar to yours. I am curious to see the workings of a mind that works so similarly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story!

I have loved both chapters so far and I cannot wait for ch 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please, please, write chapter 3 and more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too much too soon

Rachel may be taking charge, but she's moving forward too quickly and too selfishly. She's like so many dominant women--Take good care of me while I treat you like shit. Any kind of lasting relationship requires give and take--yes, even when the woman is in charge. Rachel will push too hard and too fast and eventually he will question whether or not the whole thing is worth it. Then he'll split.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your work life will be separate ...?

Really ? Some other world .

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
Great stories

I loved both of the Rachel stories, probably equal with the two stories starring Becky. I really hope you write more stories with dominant females and submissive males. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story, please write Ch.3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an incredible story! Very erotic. Please write more chapters for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was great. However, it ended too soon. There just have to be more chapters.

Anyway, I would love to be Rebecca's boyfriend. How does one find a girl like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is a good story but I agree with the previous statements. there are so many other places that this relationship can go! Why not present (for example), a chapter where Rachel removes Sam's cage, makes him pleasure her and then fucks his brains to the point where he can't walk? Or force him into prostitution while making him go down on several women at once?

keep up the good work.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

Not only boring chastityshit, but also gloryfication of prostitution. No thanks.👎

joela_99yjoela_99y10 months ago

I agree we need (well at least want) a Ch 03!

But i don't have a lot of hope because it has been over seven years, although the author has written something a little over a year ago.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So fucking hot. I am in love with Rachel. Long to be controlled, humiliated, and denied while getting to love her with my obedience and tongue. To serve my goddess how ever she likes would be so fulfilling. Please please mistress take me and do with me what you like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous