Rachel Takes Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amandrake
amandrake
151 Followers

My face reddened slightly and my eyes darted to hers.

'Yes - I've decided I'd like your cock and balls shaved smooth. Like my pussy, you like my shaved pussy don't you?'

'Yes. But... But, I mean, I don't know what I mean. I've just never... That's all.'

What followed was one of the most sensual and at the same time frustrating experiences of my life. I stood naked, except for the cage as Rachel secured my hands behind my back. She unlocked the little padlock securing the cock-cage and slid off the cage part. After a week of confinement it felt strange, the air on my cock, the unrestricted feeling as blood rushed to it - the moment it was free it was getting hard and in less than half-a-minute I was fully erect.

Rachel took the inspection seriously and examined where the cage had left marks, asking if they were sore, looking for bruises. That done she reached for the washcloth and immersed it in the warm water that she'd prepared in the basin - gently cleaning me as if my cock and balls were the most precious thing she'd ever handled. I of course was hard throughout. The feeling of frustration intensified as she lathered up a shaving brush and started to shave me. Slowly, gently, carefully removing the hair without cutting or even nicking the skin. It took all my will-power not to thrust against her hand in an attempt to get some relief.

The job done, she again reached for the washcloth and wiped me down. My cock felt so sensitive as she enveloped it in her hand and wrapped the warm, wet cloth around it. She was very aware of my condition and as I went to thrust forward into her gripping hand she let go. Only, to my complete surprise, to drop to her knees and take my painfully erect and sensitive cock into her mouth. I though I was going to explode as she kissed, then nuzzled and sucked on me; but Rachel knew what she was doing and as my orgasm approached she lifted her head free.

A minute later she left the room, only to return with a bowl of ice. She took the washcloth, loaded it with ice and pressed it onto my cock then cupped my balls with it. It was quick to take effect - my hard-on softened and she reached for the lube and the cage, quickly securing it with the little pad-lock.

The job done, she then led me by the hand to the bedroom saying that the whole process had turned her on and she needed some relief. She was out of her clothes in quick-time and crawling onto the bed. Placing a pillow under her stomach she was clear in her instruction.

'Get your face up in here and get me off'.

I crawled onto the bed, not taking my eyes of her pert bottom, her smooth pussy, glistening with her juices and throbbing with anticipation. I slid up her body, coming to rest with my nose brushing her perineum and up into her rosebud and softly kissed her lips. She almost came at that moment and it didn't take long to bring her to a thundering climax. We lay cuddling for almost an hour. She'd fondle my caged cock and I'd kiss and play with her breasts.

amandrake
amandrake
151 Followers
12