Rachel, the Busty Blonde Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,295 Followers

It certainly was tight on her. Rachel could feel her tits being squashed in by the bodice, causing a huge swell of cleavage above the hem, which rose and fell with her every breath. Alan was mesmerized by it.

Rachel had never really thought about getting married, but as she gazed at herself in the beautiful, expensive dress, she felt like a princess and wondered for the first time when she would be the one to own a dress like this. She hoped that when the time came, she would be standing next to a man who looked like prince charming, not someone like Alan, but bless him, he was so pathetic it was almost pitiful.

She was feeling even hornier all of a sudden, this was like role playing heaven. He may not be much of a looker but Alan definitely had something going for him. She could see out of the corner of her eye, the obvious bulge in his trousers pointing her way.

"So? How do I look?" Rachel could see Alan was transfixed by her breasts, this shook him out of his daydream.

"S...s...stunning." Never had a truer statement been uttered he thought.

"Better than Emily?" She teased. Alan nodded dumbly.

"It doesn't feel quite complete, there's something missing. How does the saying go? Something borrowed, something blue, something old and something new?"

"Yeah that's right." Alan mumbled, his eyes drifting back down to her heaving breasts.

"Well the dress is new and I'm borrowing it from Emily. Do you have anything old and blue?" She turned to face him, his complexion now a scarlet shade of red.

"Most brides wear a blue garter, I could fetch one?" He hurried off, returning with a powder blue garter belt in hand.

"Great!" said Rachel, sensing another prime opportunity to tease poor Alan. "This dress is quite restrictive, I'm not sure how far I can bend in it, would you mind?" She lifted her right leg and pulled up the dress, all the way above her white stocking clad thigh.

Alan blinked in disbelief. Mind? Would he mind? He would have wrestled a lion just for a chance to touch her. Now she was inviting him to do just that. Was he dreaming? He bent down on one knee and slipped the garter over her outstretched foot. He was determined to savour every second of this experience, with both hands he slowly moved it up over her calf, then over her knee, feeling every contour of her smooth skin as he went, before coming to rest around the top of her stocking. He squeezed the firm flesh of her thigh lightly, before reluctantly removing his hands. It was by far the most erotic experience he'd ever had.

Rachel slowly lowered the dress back to the floor. All of the teasing was getting her really worked up, she could feel the juices building, dampening her panties. It was the situation that turned her on the most, it wasn't Alan that was for sure. But judging by the size of the bulge, now straining the material of his trousers, he might be of some use. Maybe it was time she got the satisfaction which she so desperately craved. She took a step closer to Alan.

Alan stood stock still, unable to move, his breathing became even more erratic as Rachel advanced on him, her gorgeous face now inches from his own. He was lost in lust as he gazed into her deep glacial blue eyes.

"Only one thing left, I need something old." Rachel placed her hand on Alans chest and gently raked her nails across it. "Any ideas?" She breathed the words. With her other hand Rachel pulled the curtain all the way closed behind him. The rest of the world was shut out now, they were alone in the confined space of the changing room, the air seemed to crackle with electric sexual energy, sending goosebumps over both their bodies.

With a confidence Alan never new he even had, he grabbed Rachel around the waist and pushed her backwards into the mirror. He paused, his mouth millimetres from hers, dumbfounded by what was happening. Then he kissed her, savaging her mouth with his own. The taste of her strawberry lip balm filled his senses, as her soft lips melded with his. Their tongues snaked around each others, exploring one another's mouths.

For Alan it was heaven, no other word for it. His hands roamed their way up Rachels body until he was holding either side of her head, brushing his thumbs lightly across her smooth cheeks. He began planting small, passionate kisses on Rachels lips, she responded by taking Alans bottom lip between her teeth and chewed on it gently.

"Fuck I want you so badly." Rachel could hear the desperation in his voice.

"Easy tiger! I think you were about to show me my something old." Her hand moved down and she began to massage Alan's raging erection through his trousers.

"It's all yours! Take it! Please take it!" Alan pleaded.

Rachel unzipped his flies and slipped her hand inside, taking a firm hold of his meaty member, she pulled it free from his boxers. It was a good size, maybe 7 inches in length if she had to guess, but what she was most impressed by was it's girth. Rachel began to caress Alans veiny shaft, it filled her entire grasp, as she twisted her hand around it. He was circumcised too which was a bonus, Rachel loved the look of circumcised dicks.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit!" Alan thought he was about to have a panic attack. Having this beautiful woman playing so sensually with his penis was almost enough to send him over the edge. He prayed he wouldn't cum right there and then.

He panted heavily, trying hard to catch his breath, When something happened which nearly sent him catatonic. Rachel lifted the wedding dress up and swiftly lowered herself to the floor, careful not to kneel on the dress. Without warning she plunged her mouth down around the full length of his fat cock, until her lips touched the base of his shaft. Alan staggered backwards, almost falling through curtain before steadying his feet. Unable to hold back a high pitched whimper.

"OH MY GOD!" Alan yelped, as Rachel continued to ravage his dick, taking it all the way down her throat before pulling back, smothering his sensitive helmet with licks and kisses while her hand furiously pumped his shaft.

"Such a lovely fat cock" Rachel moaned.

"Fuck that's good." Alans confidence was growing. He stared down at her heaving chest, still amazed by what was happening.

"Do you want to fuck my pretty little mouth with your big cock?" Rachel teased., opening her mouth wide.

Alan ran his fingers though her blonde wavy hair, taking a firm hold of Rachels head, he pushed in the tip till it touched the back of her mouth. The sensation of her tongue pressing against his shaft as he began shallowly thrusting back and forth was incredible.

"Fucking hell!" he groaned as Rachel choked on his gristly dick. She didn't pull away however, instead she urged him in deeper, grabbing hold of his ass and pulling it towards her. Soon Alan was rapidly fucking her throat. She gagged a little every time he thrust all the way down. He moaned with pleasure, he'd never had a blow job anywhere near this intense, he could feel his balls tightening and didn't know how much longer he could last, he had to slow down.

He released his tight grip on Rachels head. Her eyes flicked up, locking on to Alans, as she resumed running her tongue along the length of his shaft.

Alan's hands moved down Rachels long slender neck and caressed her smooth shoulders. Since the moment he'd seen her bouncing across the car park he'd been desperate to take a hold of her massive breasts. He ran his hands over the exposed top half of her heaving cleavage, amazed at how firm they felt. He tried in vain to force his fingers inside the tightly fitted bodice, but there was no room. Rachel, worried that his desperate clawing might damage the dress, helped him out. She hooked her thumbs under the hem and with some difficulty managed to wiggle it down.

Her glorious 32FF tits burst onto display. Alans jaw hit the floor once more. They were beyond spectacular, perfectly rounded and so pert for such a huge pair. He could tell that her small pink nipples were as hard as rock.

He didn't have long to admire them as Rachel once more began feasting on his dick.

"Oh yes suck it!" He groaned, his dream was finally realised as he stooped to take hold of her massive swaying tits for the first time. Over and over he mauled her ample flesh, Rachel moaned as he playfully tweaked her nipples.

"OH SHIT, I'M CUMMING!! OH FUUUCCCKKKK!!" Alan began to fuck Rachels throat again, as he felt the rush of seamen surging through his shaft. Not worried about whether it hurt her, he squeezed her tits hard, as a wave of ecstasy washed over him.

"YESSS!! FUCK YES!" He cried, pumping what felt like litres of built up cum into her beautiful mouth.

Rachel loved the feeling of hot jizz dribbling down her throat, Alan pulled out of her mouth and a stream of cum trickled down her chin. She scooped it up and swallowed it all down, before licking Alans cock clean of every last speck. He flinched, his helmet was now so sensitive, his breathing rapid and erratic.

"Did you like that? You naughty boy!" Rachel licked her lips.

It took a while for Alan to respond. He blinked, trying to refocus his vision, after momentarily blacking out. At last his breathing calmed, "that was unbelievable, you are so fucking good at that." He panted.

He helped Rachel to her feet determined to return the favour. He kissed her once more, pinning her against the mirror. He moved his lips down to her jaw, planting passionate kisses all the way down her neck. His hands cupped her breasts as he buried his face into them, slobbering like a hungry dog.

Having her tits man handled like this was always a huge turn on for Rachel. She gasped as he chewed on her nipples, moving from one to the other, then back again, feasting on her sensitive flesh. She forced her tits around his face, burying his head between them. She was so wet now and yearned for release.

She pushed his head down, Alan quickly got the message and dropped to his knees, twisting Rachel around by the waist. She bent forwards placing both her hands on the mirror, as Alan lifted the long flowing dress up over her hips, Rachel gripped the folds of silk and lace, holding it up.

The sight that befell Alan was staggering, he felt his cock immediately twitching back into life as he ran his fingers up the seams of her white stockings, kissing and nibbling the warm smooth skin of her thighs above their lace tops. He spanked her pert bottom relishing the way it rippled each and every time. Rachel squealed in delight as Alan drove his face between her warm cheeks, chewing on her skimpy silk panties.

Dragging them down with his teeth he buried his face once more. Her sweet, feminine scent filled his nostrils as he lapped at her juicy pussy. Alan was amazed at just how wet Rachel was as he continued to hungrily devour her, wrapping his arms tightly around her legs as he pushed his tongue deeper inside of her.

Rachel screamed as she felt Alans tongue flick rapidly across her swollen clitoris. "Yesss! OH YESSS!" She ground herself down onto his face, as a wave of euphoric electricity rippled through her body.

"AAHHH FUCK!" Rachel felt Alans fingers penetrate her. She groaned in pleasure as his pace quickened. She was panting heavily now, gyrating her hips, she wanted his cock in her so badly.

Alan stood up, his erection now as hard as rock again. Realizing he was still fully dressed he whipped down his trousers and boxers and lined his meaty cock up with the entrance to her inviting wet pussy. He brushed his tip against her, marveling at the glistening juices which now covered it.

"Give me that fat cock, please!" Rachel teased, as she arched her back and looked over her shoulder at him, delighted to see a screwed up snarl of pure lust etched all over his face.

Alan pushed his way into her slowly, inching deeper, astounded at how tight her pussy was gripping his hard shaft. He let out a deep groan as he finally thrust all the way in and froze looking down with a shocked expression at what he was doing. Rachel screamed as he drew back and slammed back into her with more and more force.

Feeling like the biggest stud on earth, he gripped Rachel by the hips and began to plough her hard and fast. "Take it, yes take it!" he grunted through gritted teeth, as Rachels moans became louder and louder. He was letting instinct take over, he was never normally this bold during sex, but this girl seemed enthused by it. "Fuck this tight little pussy with that fat dirty cock!" She responded, thrusting backwards onto his pistoning dick. Rachel could feel an intense orgasm beginning to build deep inside of her.

They stared into each others eyes through the reflection in the mirror. Alan reached forwards and took a hold of her massive swaying tits, feeling their full weight in his hands as he kneaded them all over. They were more perfect than anything he could have ever imagined. He pulled Rachel into a standing position, continuing to fondle her firm breasts as he started to kiss his way up her neck before nibbling on her ear.

"Fuck me harder, that's it, FUCK THIS NASTY BRIDE!" Rachel was on the verge now. She'd been desperate for this feeling for weeks and it was finally coming.

"You are a naughty little bride aren't you" Alan whispered into her ear, giving her earlobe a gentle lick. He quickened his pace, his balls now slapping against her as he pummelled her pussy harder and faster. "YESSS!! YESSS I AM!" She squealed.

Alan thought his heart would give out as he continued to fuck her as hard as his strength would allow. After a few more minutes, just as he thought he was about to collapse, Rachel screamed so loud that Alan reckoned the whole high street would be able to hear her, as an explosive orgasm ripped through Rachels body. Alan could feel her pussy tightening around his cock, as her juices gushed, soaking his balls. He was shocked that he was actually making this incredibly sexy girl cum. Rachel was shuddering all over as she ground down hard on him, screaming as another wave washed over her.

Alan slowed down, he was still in a state of utter disbelief, mostly at the fact that he hadn't cum too.

Rachel finally got hold of her senses, still twitching, her body now incredibly sensitive after that heavenly orgasm. She was impressed by Alans stamina, many of the younger 'pretty boys' she was used to shagging, would have blown their loads after 20 seconds at that pace. She would take a fucking like this over them any day.

She turned her head and planted a gentle kiss on Alans lips, then a naughty thought came to her and she hoped he would play along.

"My husbands waiting for me you know." She breathed the words into Alans Mouth.

"H...husband...w...what??" Alan was a bit slow on the uptake.

"He's at the Church right now, waiting at the alter, it's going to be the happiest day of his life." A wicked smile crept across Rachels face, as Alans eyes widened with understanding.

"Oh, ooohhhh, your husband!" Alan had never tried role playing before, but he found it came quite naturally to him, as he continued to shallowly thrust into her.

"I bet he's there now, practicing his vows, preparing to devote himself to you." He rammed his cock hard into her, just once and drew it back slowly, Rachel squeaked with pleasure.

"He's probably wondering where you are, I'm supposed to be late, but you're his best man." Rachel shook as Alan rammed into her again, holding it in deep. She could feel every vein of his fat meaty cock stretching her quivering pussy, it felt so good.

"A best man who has stood by him for years and watched, as his ungrateful friend was getting to fuck the woman of his dreams!" Their pace quickened again, both of them wrapped up in the fantasy.

"I could always tell when you were watching me" Rachel moaned. "Staring down my top like a fucking pervert! You call yourself a friend!"

"You loved teasing me, didn't you? You little bitch." Alan grasped Rachels bouncing tits in his hands. "Now look, they are all mine."

Rachel slapped his hands away playfully. "Fuck you! They aren't yours, you're not the man I'm marrying!" She was loving every second of it.

"Well I wonder If I should tell your husband, how much of a dirty cheating slut, his bride to be is?"

The word slut was like a trigger for Rachel. She pulled herself off from Alans thrusting cock and spun around. For a brief second Alan thought he had gone too far and Rachel was about to slap him, but instead she leapt at him, passionately kissing him hard and hungrily. He responded by pushing her back up against the wall of the cubicle, holding her head as he feasted on her plump pink lips.

He bent down and sucked on Rachels swollen nipples, mashing her tits together in his hands.

"I said they aren't for you!" Rachel again pulled his hands away and Alan straightened up.

"I'll tell you something which is mine." He said while lifting her up by the ass. Rachel wrapped her legs around his waist, the train of the dress pooled around his feet.

"Oh yeah what's that?" She teased. Alan pushed his way deep inside her again. There was no pausing this time as he set about battering her pussy like a wild animal.

They kissed in an equally animalistic fashion, devouring each others mouths. Alan looked down at her jiggling tits, squashed against his chest. His cock felt even harder now, like a slab of iron.

Before long his arms began to shake, he wasn't as young as he used to be. Rachel noticed and reached up above her head, taking hold of the frame of the cubicle wall, she took some of her own weight. "OHHH FUCK ME!" She cried out as he continued to ravish her, slamming her ass into his crotch, as he speared her up against the wall.

Alan didn't know how much more he could take, his balls were aching, longing for release, but somehow he managed to just keep on going. He'd never cum twice in such a short space of time before so assumed it was normal. Rachel wasn't going to argue, she could feel another intense orgasm stirring inside, her moans and squeals were coming thick and fast once more.

Just as Alan thought he was about to blow he hitched Rachel up a bit higher, not realising he had his foot planted on the train of her wedding dress. There was a loud ripping noise and both of them froze.

"Shit! Was that what I think it was?" Rachels eyes widened in shock.

Alan nodded, he dropped her down to her feet and they both bent over to asses the damage. There was about a 4 inch tear to the lining of the dress and a section of lace was flapping loose.

"Can you fix it?" Rachel asked, with a panicked tone to her voice.

"Yes, it's not too bad, I can probably mend it as good as new." Alan said with some relief.

"Good! Now where were we?" Her worries about the dress quickly evaporated as she pushed Alan back till he was sat on the low bench adjacent to the mirror.

"Better not risk any further damage though." She reached back and unzipped herself, pulling the dress down over her hips, then stepped out of it.

This was the first time Alan had seen Rachel in all her naked splendor, wearing only her white hold-up stockings and the blue garter belt around her right thigh. She was a vision of perfection, standing there, her smooth bronzed skin now glistening with sweat. He looked down at his own out of shape body sticking to his work shirt, and again wondered why on earth this buxom blonde beauty wanted to fuck a tubby old bloke like him.

He didn't have long to wallow in his thoughts as Rachel advanced on him. She straddled his lap in a kneeling position, and lowered herself down onto the full length of his shaft.

"Oh shit!" Alan groaned as Rachel ground around in a circular motion onto his achingly hard cock.

"That's it fuck this cheating bride!" Rachel held his shoulders as she bounced herself up and down on him.

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,295 Followers