Rachel, the Busty Blonde Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,299 Followers

"Do you like having this best mans dick in you?" Alan responded.

"Yes! Oh yes!" Rachel quickened her pace, immediately back into the throws of her fantasy.

"Is it bigger than your husbands!" Alan was relieved that he was able to keep going, he'd been seconds away from blowing his load, he was now savouring every second he had with this unbelievable girl.

"Much bigger! AAAAHHH!!" Rachel screamed as a wave of euphoria washed over her.

"That's it! Take it all like a good little slut!" Alan took control, gripping her ass he pulled her down onto him, again and again.

"AHHH YESSS!! GIVE IT TO ME!" She screamed.

Alan continued to batter into her as hard and fast as he could. Rachels bouncing tits leapt into his mouth and he latched onto one, sucking hard on her nipple, rubbing his face against them.

She screamed again and arched herself back, as she could feel the familiar signs of an orgasm rushing through her body. She moved her hands onto his knees for support and she leaned away from him, frantically thrusting her pelvis back and forth, her muscles quivering, moaning with pleasure.

Alan watched as her perfect tits bounced in unison before his eyes. He feverishly pounded into her knowing he only had seconds left.

He could feel his cock twitching inside her. He grabbed hold of her magnificent tits and squeezed them tight as a thunderous jet of seamen erupted from his cock.

"FUUUCCKK!! HOLY FUCK!" He yelled as more and more streams of hot jizz flooded her tight pussy.

Then her pussy contracted, gripping him even tighter as though it was trying to milk every last drop from him. "YEESSSS!! AHHHH YESSSSS!!" Rachel screamed louder than before as her second, even more intense orgasm struck her.

Her supporting hands went weak and she nearly fell backwards, but Alan caught her around the waist pulling her back into his lap, he continued to thrust into her as she spasmed uncontrollably, closing her eyes, letting the waves of euphoria crash over her.

She soon ground to a halt. The sounds of their combined heavy breathing filled the small cubicle.

Rachel kissed him again, before pushing herself up and off of his lap, his softening spent cock slipped out from her.

"Thanks I needed that." She said, whilst immediately starting to get dressed back into her work uniform. Alan sat there still in a daze.

"I hope you can fix her dress all right."

"W...what? Oh yeah no it'll be fine." He was still so out of breath.

Rachel finished straightening herself up and she drew back the curtain. For Alan, seeing the outside again was like a spell being broken. He wondered for a mad second whether it had all been a dream, but he looked down and saw his now flaccid cock still gleaming with her juices. He wasn't sure if he had the energy to stand up, but he somehow managed it, whilst pulling up his trousers.

"Can I take the bridesmaid dress now then?"

"Um yeah, Emily has already paid for it. It's yours now."

"Great! Oh and thanks for the garter!" Rachel lifted up her short skirt, showing that she was still wearing the blue bridal garter around her thigh. She folded the purple dress over her arm and walked towards the door.

"Hey!" Alan called after her. "Will I ever get to see you again?"

"That depends." Rachel unlocked the door and pulled it open.

"On what?" Alan knew his chances were slim but he had to try.

"On whether anyone else I know wants me to be their bridesmaid." She smiled at him, and walked away towards her car.

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,299 Followers