Rachel's Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

Her clit was now red and swollen. With all the ice gone he only used the tip of his tongue to tease the tiny muscle. Rachel's legs shivered and her pelvis danced against his face as his mouth clamped onto the tiny nub and sucked it into his mouth.

"Ooooh fuck Nick...I'm gonna cum!" she whimpered in a melodic voice.

He didn't answer and only growled against her pussy as he fed on her flesh. His head quickly moved back and forth, giving her a first taste of this savage pleasure. He had never gone down on her before and she always wondered if he was turned off by the act. Apparently not. His tongue curled against the tiny nub as his face dug deeper into her open mound. She couldn't contain herself and was squealing in pain and delight.

She could feel herself getting close and began to scream even louder. Out of nowhere, he pulled away from her pussy and stood upright. Rachel was too weak to protest even though she wanted more. She watched him quietly as he lined up his thick organ to her drenched slit. It was a much darker shade than she remembered and she couldn't wait to have him inside her.

"Are you ready for me baby?" he whispered, his mouth and chin glistening with her juices.

"Yes baby, I'm ready." she managed to say even though her mouth was dry.

Nick gathered some of the wetness with the large tip and teased her clit once more with the tip. As soon as he gathered enough of her juices, he guided his shaft to her center and slipped into the wet opening.

"Damn baby, you're so tight." he hissed." Want me to stretch you open?"

"Mmm yeah baby, stretch me out. Fuck me."

His hands grabbed the soft flesh of her thighs and he slammed into her until there was not a visible trace of his organ. He remained inside her without pulling away and his mouth reached for hers.

"Oooh my God!"

"You feel that?" he whispered against her mouth. "Only I get to go that deep. No one else can have you...you hear me Rach?"

"Yes. Just don't stop. I don't want anyone else." and her tongue slipped into his mouth. She could taste herself on him and she proceeded to lick the moisture away from his chin and lips.

He began to rock his hips back and forth, slowly as if savoring the tightness of her flesh. She hadn't played with herself or been with anyone while he was gone. She'd been patient and rightly so. He felt so good inside her that she was on the verge of tears. He wasn't quick and selfish like the previous men she'd been with. He took his time and celebrated her body, making her feel loved and wanted. Who knew she would find all this in the most unexpected of places.

His pace quickened and the sharp jabs were drawing her over the edge. He was still kissing and tasting her lips while he bucked inside of her. She grabbed one of his hands and placed in onto the brassiere. He squeezed the cup but the padding prevented him from feeling much of anything. His motions slowed down and he pulled away from her lips. He opened a side drawer beneath the counter and pulled out a tiny paring knife. Her eyes followed his movements with curiosity. She knew that he wouldn't hurt her, but to watch the sharp blade travel ever closer to her bosom brought on a tiny bit of intimidation.

"Relax babe. I'm just impatient with bra hooks." he smiled and cut the area joining the two cups in half.

They snapped away to the sides of her arms, while each freed breast fell down to her ribcage. He grabbed one of the soft orbs and pinched tiny nipple.

"Shit baby. Feels so good!" she groaned.

In response to her announced pleasure, he cupped her breast and brought it to his mouth. He flicked at it while he bucked inside her, harder than ever.

"Come all over me Rach. Show me how much you like this dick."

"Oooh yeah, get it baby!" she gasped.

"Oh God Rach...hold on to me baby." he gasped.

She put her arms around him and he lifted her into the air. Nick was stronger than she thought and he supported her with ease. He let the force of gravity do its work and dropped her body onto his swollen member. He lowered her slowly and stood against the counter for support. Her core was dripping and her body trembled as he invaded her tight walls. Her eyes were shut tightly and she squealed out with pleasure as he gave her the time of her life. She wished that this could go on forever but she had no hope of outlasting him. He was too good. He had gone beyond her zone of pleasure and she suddenly came as he impaled her onto himself. She was shivering and didn't make a sound because she was too weak but he continued to guide her over and onto his drenched shaft.

"Oh shit baby...your pussy is so good. Want me to come inside you babe." he hissed through clenched teeth.

"Yes, come inside me." she said softly, not really thinking he could hear her.

"Oh fuck...God!" he groaned as he released deep inside her body. He propped her up against the counter and rested on her body for a moment. He was panting and his skin glistened with sweat. His cock was still deep inside her, throbbing and he didn't seem to want to withdraw from her.

She slipped her hand into his damp hair and began to comb through the locks.

"I missed you baby." he said, still out of breath.

"I missed you too." she smiled.

"Listen I've been thinking...I want you to come work at my company. I want you close to me, all the time."

"I...don't know if I'm ready for all that. I barely know anything about your work."

He straightened himself and stood up.

"Don't worry, I can teach you. Maybe you can even become my partner in time."

"That's a lot of responsibility."

"Rach?"

"Yeah."

"Don't you hate it when I go out of town? It's going to be happening a lot more often now that the company's growing. If you joined, I'd be able to take you with me."

"Oh...I do miss you when you leave."

"Then it's settled. You'll be one of my executive secretaries, until I can promote you."

She gave him a sly smile.

"I might not behave if I'm around you so much."

"Oh babe." he laughed. "I'm counting on it!"

End.

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
Soft1017Soft1017about 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment :)

Right now I'm strictly writing for Amazon, and all my releases will be under the penname SC Edward. I dont think I'll be getting into a sequel for this particular story. This was meant to be a quick read , however I appreciate the support. It's nice to know that after all this time I can still come here and find a comment or two supporting me writing :D. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww sookie sookie now, this is amazing!!! Would be opposed to doing a sequel or continuing this as a series? I really enjoy this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love

Really love the way you write! SEXY!!!!

Soft1017Soft1017almost 10 years agoAuthor
Lmao

Me tooooo! Me to! lol Thanks for the comments.

SensuousEleganceSensuousElegancealmost 10 years ago

I so wish he was my daddy!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Monster behind the Desk I get what I want.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
My Swede (Sweet) Giant Ch. 01 Falling for the right guy.in Interracial Love
Sable Venus Crush on a professor.in Interracial Love
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories