All Comments on 'Rachel's Exhibitionism Nemesis'

by Rachel6

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Debt not paid....

Rachel, you owe your husband a weekend of sexual pleasure by others for what you put the poor man through. It still sounds way too lopsided and you take advantage of his love of you and good nature of his being. You should set it up with beautiful women and let him decide if you get to watch or not. You have to respect his word and not bug him. If you feel bad about it so be it, it is the lot you cast when you decided to let the gene out of the bottle.......but you still owe him if you truely love him you will do this for him because he will not do it on his own. You have to even the scales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
U R My Heroine

I'm no less an exhibitionist than you at heart but I just don't have your courage. The most I dared was to retie my bikini top and "accidentally" flashed my boobs or walked out of the sea with my top askew showing a breast and my bottom slipped down showing the top of my pubic fleece. Then I would act shocked and embarrassed and hurriedly tried to tidy thing up before checking around and had the satisfaction of seeing men averting their gazes.

I'm the girl who commented about the BR compartment in your other story. Although things seemed a bit over the top in your stories, I intend to believe you did all those things. I would if I were brave like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice but...

Should have broken it into a few submissions while adding details into each scene. Well, it's just a thought and I still like your story and hope it's all true.

thewildsthewildsover 11 years ago
More!

Please Rachael, keep writing. I love the realism and I want more!

happipathappipatover 11 years ago
Keep writing, Rachel!

I'm one of those men who loves watching my wife fuck other men, which she does with gusto when she is in the mood for it. I'm sure I'm not alone in looking forward to reading about more of your adventures.

hillside88hillside88about 11 years ago
I know the feeling....

I very erotic story Rachel. I too have had to admit somethings to my spouse, and she has been very understanding. It was much better to get it off ones chest.

Because of this our sex has been the best it's ever been.

Please keep writing.

Cheers, GC

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 10 years ago
I liked the first half of the story

Hello. I agree with the anonymous comment that you should have broken this story up into separate submissions. I loved the story about how you did the naked somersaults in the barn. It was so sexy and erotic how you stripped your clothes off and went completely bare. However, I didn't like the second half of the story where you got drunk and let the three guys gang bang you. Why is it that alcohol has to be the excuse for your wanton behavior? There can be a down side to exhibitionism if you let it get out of control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Have you ever gone to nudist resort? I would think that might be a good outlet, but you may require being center of attention more than anything. Love the stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmmmm...........

Whilst I love your writing and descriptions of your experiences, the finale of your time in Greece reads more like the rape of a drunken individual. You asked them to stop on many occasions yet the three guys continued to have full penetrative sex with someone who couldn't even remember how many times she opened her legs for their onslaught.

I'm glad Andy has forgiven you and your life together continues, but perhaps an Open relationship is not the answer to satisfy your exhibitionist desires. As someone says earlier, have you tried a nudist beach / colony? However I get the impression that if everyone was nude, and was expected to be, it wouldn't satisfy your need to show off your body in an illicit situation(?)

I hope you write more about how things have progressed, your open and honest account is very interesting

MW

qarlcueqarlcueabout 5 years ago
Incredibly brave of you to share

I can't say enough how much courage I think it takes to share such a personal story in a semi-public forum like this. Allowing every anonymous stranger to comment or judge your writing and your behavior. Even for the admiring and supportive who give you advice without being critical, I still think it's admirable to "expose" yourself to all of that. I guess, as you've expressed in various parts of your stories and profile, that's part of what drives you, both as an exhibitionist, and also as a writer of your experiences. You want to expose yourself, and the risk is part of what makes it exciting. Well, thanks for sharing yourself with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ve been reading the stories in the order recommended and this is the third in a row where you have had sexual relations with two or more men. While the exhibitionist is the catalyst these are really “Group Sex” category stories. Sorry but I’m done reading. I wanted to read exhibitions & voyeur stories not stories about a cheating 40 year old stupid drunk slut wife getting naked in front of 12 year old boys then going off and get gangbanged behind her husband’s back with her children nearby. The slut wife then cuckolds her husband and they live happily ever after?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! I've read the prequels to this story and I must say, I am shocked! Not in the least because of the storyline, but especially because these are true (hopefully). I personally know someone much like yourself and they also have had similar experiences. We've even experienced something together and not actually been in a relationship. Truth be told, some of the parts of this story could be considered very questionable, and I would urge you to ensure your inhibitions are not lowered so much that you can possibly be raped. I do, however, believe that the "cheating" and "gangbang" aspects of this story are a nice touch and add to your character. I look forward to reading the rest :).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachel6@Rachel6
353 Followers
I am in my late forties and been happily married for about 20 years and have two children . I have shoulder length blonde hair and am still reasonably slim. People say I have a nice smile and I enjoy a good giggle and and laugh a lot. I like to wear flattering sexy clothes an...