All Comments on 'Rachel's Filthy Knickers Pt. 01'

by RachelandI

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 9 years ago
Thanks for the heads-up.

It isn't often that writers give such a clear advance warning -- thank you. It isn't my kind of thing, but again, thanks.

LepmanLepmanalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Keep up the good work loved all the skid marked panties and cant wait for the next installment especially if it involved scat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Holy smokes !

Wow. He is going to be in trouble soon. Can't wait to see what happens. The little sister will be shocked. Hope she ties him down and whips his bared bottom with a belt for his perverted actions and intrusion of privacy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So hot!

This story was absolutely perfect, I can't wait to find out how she's going to punish him in the second instalment!

RachelandIRachelandIalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the comments on my first instalment - and my first story on this site. I really enjoy reading your suggestions and hopes for the next chapter, which I'm aiming to have up very soon. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot hot hot

Loved this story. Cannot wait to read the next part!

rodavrodavalmost 9 years ago
Good story

hope you can write a story about celebrity dirty panties. Even though they are very attractive, gorgeous, sophisticated, rich and famous people, at the end of the day the crotch of their designer, expensive string bikini panties also smell stinky, fishy, musky, pungent and intoxicating, the smell of a real pussy. Wouldn't you like to sniff it too if you get a chance?

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Caught!

I hope at least! Great first chapter. Short but intense. I love all the bodily sensations from worn soiled clothes. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A good story

But licking the girlfriends sister's shit stained thong is most disgusting, not only disgusting but way to pick up diseases. I can't believe a girl would walk around with a shit stained thong riding in up in her arse.

It's always erotic to read of a woman having peed in her panties. Coming in her panties, or wearing panties after a man had shot his load in her pussy, and the cum leaks out soaking the crotch.

But a woman not cleaning herself properly of stool after having gone to the bathroom is most disgusting, and don't say much for the woman's character.

The part about getting a clean thong out of the wife's sister's drawer, wearing the thong while masturbating into her panty hose was most erotic!

chimpeechimpeealmost 9 years ago
DIRTY DISGUSTING BRILLIANT

That was superb loved it a great start to your writing keep it up can't wait for chapter 2

I've no problem with shitty soiled panties as Steve loves them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yummy

I loved how you came over her heels whilst your tasted her shit on her thong - more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

GREAT sister in law story! Thanks!!

How about another?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love sniffing my wifes

I need a story text to my email.about my wife.if you need a pic let me know.mccoys5266@gmail.com.the master the better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous