All Comments on 'Rachel's Summer Vacation'

by Rachel_Marie_30

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

I love your style of writing. It moves so carefree throughout the story, and might I add your stories are hot! The conversation and flow just seems so real, very well done. If you're really an asst. bank mgr, I see another career choice in your future.

niceguy

trelltrellover 15 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

I loved this story. I just took my first cruise and you totally captured the fantasies I had for it. Your writing has a great combination of build up, flirtatious dialog and good old fucking. I'm off to read the rest of your stories....thanks so much.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Excellent!

I've read all your stories, and they just keep getting better. This is my favorite so far. I say "so far" because I have high hopes for chapter two of this one. Don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fabulous

awesome story, I felt like I was there feeling the sexual tension and release. Very well written, thank you and keep writing.

nudepainter39nudepainter39over 11 years ago
Excellent

You are particularly good at including the mundane details, like the shared cab to the beach, that make everything else have a hightened sense of realism. Looking forward to reading your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the set up.

Liked the build up.

Liked the sex.

Enjoyed reading. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great job, when's the next chapter? There are still lots of islands and things they can definitely do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous