Rachel's Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be sorry if you don't do that again," he interrupted.

So I kissed him again. His hands slid up and down my back, ending up on the top of my ass. He pulled me closer to him—if that was possible—and began massaging my butt through the thin material of my dress. It was wonderful to feel my body pressed against his, the thickening cock between his legs compressed between us.

"Does this mean you'll stay for a while?" I asked.

"Until you kick me out."

I finally got up the nerve to touch his crotch. It was just a light rub across the front of his shorts. "That might not be for a while," I told him.

"Good," he replied. "I have all week."

I wrapped my fingers around the outline of his cock and he responded by placing a hand on the outside of my dress, directly over my left breast. We kissed again, although things happened so fast I kind of lost track. This guy was NOT leaving my cabin without fucking me. It was just a matter of how and when.

"Get undressed for me," Mike whispered between kisses.

"Mike! We're on my balcony."

"In the middle of the ocean, in the middle of the night. Who's going to see you? Some dolphins?"

I giggled nervously like a high school girl. But my body was telling me to do it. Now. My hands were at the hem of my dress, pulling it up until I had it crumpled in both fists. Then I started to lift it up...past my hips, my waist. I got to my breasts while Mike watched with an approving grin. I raised the dress over my head, pulled it off and laid it on the little table next to us.

I stood in my thong, praying nobody on another balcony could see my ass as it rested on the railing. The cool metal felt good on my hot skin. Then it got better—Mike's hand was tracing around my breasts and nipples.

"You have a beautiful body," he said quietly.

"How many times in one day do you plan on seeing it?" I asked sarcastically as his fingers moved down over my stomach.

"Well, THIS I've already seen...as did everybody on the beach. I was hoping for a private showing of the whole thing." His hand got to the top of my thong.

I tried to breathe normally, but found that very difficult to do with his finger inside the top of my panties, following the waistband around to my side. "Then, since you're on your second viewing, don't you think it's only fair I get my first?"

He understood my suggestion and quickly pulled off his shirt. A few seconds later his shorts were on the balcony and he stood in a tight-fitting pair of underwear. The bulge in the front both impressed and excited me.

We moved together and let our skin touch in all the right places. Our hands momentarily took a break while the rest of our bodies did the work. His chest on my nipples caused them to grow. My thong-covered pussy on his cock caused it to thrust out against his briefs.

"That looks painful," I said, my head tilted straight down. "Why don't you let it out."

"Because your pussy is crushing it," he said dryly.

Our faces were touching and I casually licked his ear. "Oh, alright."

I backed up just enough to allow me to bend down in front of him. By the time I had his underwear pulled down and off his legs, his cock stuck out like a tree limb. It wasn't the largest I'd ever seen, nor the smallest. It would do just fine, I imagined.

I touched it and smiled inside as it twitched involuntarily. A few gentle strokes with my fist tightly gripping it and Mike was near full erection. Then it was time for my mouth. I licked him a couple times before I put him between my lips and sucked hard. Immediately, he pushed it deeper and I eagerly took it in. I could feel him throbbing a little harder with each thrust. It would have been very easy to let him cum.

But I wanted...and needed...a good fuck.

I suddenly stood up, noticing a very concerned look on Mike's face. I smiled as if to reassure him, then got naked. I gave him a second or two to gaze, then said, "Fuck me. Give the damn dolphins something to remember."

I turned and faced the railing. I put both hands on top, bent forward and spread my legs.

"Don't wake up the neighbors," Mike said as he positioned himself behind me.

"Fuck the neighbors," I said.

"Nah. I want you."

With that, I felt the head of his cock press against the entrance to my cunt. I was so wet I knew it would be easy and, sure enough, one gentle push was all it took for Mike to insert his cock all the way up to his balls. I moaned my approval and spread my legs another couple inches.

I've done some crazy things at work—like fucking on my desk top, in the bank vault, you name it—but this was incredibly stimulating. The possibility of being seen or heard; having the entire ocean spread out in front of me; and, the fresh air all made this the most awesome experience I'd ever had. And that was before the sex officially started.

Mike proved to be an excellent partner. His cock was long and hard. He held me by the waist and pulled my ass back into him as he thrust inside me. Now the sounds of the waves were joined by our bodies smacking together. And, of course, my cries of pleasure.

I did try to keep it down, suspecting that somewhere on this side of the ship at least one other person, or couple, had to be awake and on their balcony. But Mike made it difficult with his persistent fucking and occasional squeezing of my nipples.

"Oh God, yes! Yes!" I cried as he gripped my erect, pink nipples tighter. "Just like that."

We fucked as silently as we could for a few seconds. Then Mike said, "Fuck, Rachel. You're so tight. I can't do this forever."

"When you're ready, cum on top of my ass. I love that."

"OK, but you first," he said.

That's when I felt his hand move to my clit. What a tremendous feeling to have his fingers rubbing my erect clit while his cock continued to plunge into my cunt. I play with myself all the time, but it never feels like that.

"Yes! Fuck, yes! I'm close," I announced.

My hands hurt from clutching the railing, but I had to hold on to prepare for the oncoming orgasm. Mike massaged my clit harder and I was gone.

"Now! Now! Ahhhhh."

I started to cum and just tried to enjoy the next thirty seconds without falling overboard or getting us kicked off the ship. Mike's combined attacks on my cunt, clit and tits prolonged the orgasm another half minute. Luckily, I was about done when I felt his cock slide out of me. I leaned against the railing and listened for his grunts behind me. I felt Mike's knuckles moving on top of my ass, followed by a string of warm cum landing on my back. A second and third shot make it onto my ass and soon there was a warm puddle. I felt a trickle seeping down my ass crack. It was great.

"Jesus, Rachel. That was incredible," Mike sighed when he was done.

"I loved it. Now, when you can, go in and get us a towel," I said.

He came back quickly with towel in hand and proceeded to clean me up. I knew I was desperate when even that turned me on again. We faced each other and kissed long and hard.

"We better get inside," I said.

Mike started to gather up clothes. "No. Leave them," I said, taking his hand and dragging him inside the cabin. We went straight to the bed and fell onto it, rolling and kissing as if we hadn't done a thing all night.

"You did everything I asked, now you deserve a reward," I said. "What do you want?"

He only hesitated for a second. "You in the shower."

"I like the way you think. Just tell me when." We stayed on the bed another fifteen minutes engaging in every act of foreplay we knew. I was amazed at how quickly he responded and, before long, he told me it was time.

This time I wanted to drag it out...tease him...and make it last a while. Not that the sex on the balcony wasn't enjoyable, I just wanted this to be different. He followed me into the tiny bathroom. I gave his erect cock a slight tug with my hand, then opened the shower curtain and turned on the water.

I made sure he got a good view of my ass, but that was hardly a concern in a room barely big enough for the two of us to move around in. The shower, of course, was even smaller. I knew that once both of us were in it, the sex would start immediately.

I looked at Mike and said, "Stay there. Just watch for a few minutes."

I stepped inside the little stall and let the water begin to fall over my body. I was facing Mike. He was leaning against the countertop by the sink, an agreeable smile on his face. I saw his eyes move up and down my body, then back to my face.

I took the bar of soap from the holder and started to wash around my breasts. Apparently my constant staring at his erection allowed him to read my mind because he took the cock in his hand and began to slowly stroke it. I lathered up my tits and moved the soap to my stomach while Mike grew another inch.

Soapy foam was already dripping between my legs before my hand got there. I washed my thighs first, just teaching my pussy with the outside of my hand. I spread my legs a little and slightly lifted one as I cleaned the back of it. Finally, I couldn't keep my hand off my pussy any longer.

With the soap firmly planted in my palm, I pressed against the pink opening to my cunt. In slow motion I moved the soap up until it was on my clit. There I stopped and rubbed myself with quick, short motions. We watched each other masturbate for a minute or two, an incredibly stimulating thing that I could have done all night.

But my job was to give Mike a show, so I gradually turned my body so he had a view of my ass while I ran soap over the cheeks. I reached up through my legs and felt my hard clit once more, then went back to my ass. I couldn't have been any more wet at that moment, even if I wasn't in a shower.

"Come here, Mike," I said. "I can't watch you any longer. I need you again."

When he let go of his cock to walk into the shower, I was shocked at the stiffness and size of it. I mean, I thought he had just cum not too long ago and he looked even bigger now.

Once he was inside the shower we closed the curtain. We were naturally flattened against each other in the miniscule space. But that was alright. I wanted him close enough to be inside me anyway. Our arms instantly wrapped around each other and we kissed with his cock squeezed between us. He started to rub it on my soapy skin and I moaned.

"Get that thing inside me. Now!"

We separated just enough for Mike to move his cock between my legs. I spread as far as I could and put my right foot on a small ledge along the bottom of the shower. That gave Mike just enough room to put the head of his cock at my slit. Then he quickly pushed up, grabbing me by the ass at the same time.

My own moisture, plus the water from the shower, plus the soap, allowed him to enter me very easily...except for the fact he was HUGE and my cunt was stretched to the limit.

"Oh, fuck. How can you be so big?" I asked as we began to fuck.

"You do that to me. Just watching you made me want to cum."

"So cum already," I told him.

He nearly lifted me from the floor while repeatedly thrusting his cock inside me. After all the deliberateness of our foreplay, the fucking was once again becoming frantic. I just couldn't help it with this guy. I couldn't get enough.

Water splashed over us as Mike shoved me against the wall and pounded my cunt with his cock. I had my arms around his neck, holding on for dear life.

"Come on, babe," Mike said to me. "I want to hear you cum. I want to hear you fucking scream for more."

"Then fuck me!"

He put his mouth on my breast and bit down on my nipple.

"Oh, shit. Yes! Yesssss!"

More nibbles. Some licks. Lots of sucking.

"Cum for me, Rachel. Cum hard!"

I was being pushed up the wet shower wall. Each ramming drive of his cock brought me closer to an orgasm. Water bounced off my breasts and dripped from my nipples.

"OK, Mike. Now! I'm...almost..."

He fucked me even harder.

"There. Yes! Oh, fuck!"

At the very instant my orgasm started I felt the first blast of his cum erupt inside my cunt. He grunted with each thrust. I cried out with each wave of my orgasm. The two might have been related to each other, but I was too lost in my ecstasy to figure it out. Our moans combined into one long expression of pure lust.

My legs ached. My arms ached. My pussy ached. But I loved it.

At some point it ended. We were both leaning against the wall, his cock pointing back down at the floor between us.

"God, that was good," I managed to say.

"So do you prefer the balcony or the shower?"

"Yes," I said.

He laughed.

"Will I see you on Orient Beach?" I asked, reminding him of the next port.

"I'll be there."

An hour later I watched him dress and leave from the warmth of my disheveled bed.

12