All Comments on 'Rachel's Sweet Desserts Ch. 02 & 03'

by fallon2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible

This story is incerdible. i need to know if this man really exists and if he is available. i once knew a man like this one but he was unavailabe. i think i know why.

If this is all fiction then i have to say he is an outstanding author.

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good

This was a very good story. My sub read it yesterday and gave it to me and I have to admit he is the type of master that women would like to have in their lives. I have to wonder though, if he is too good to be true?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

i loved this story. The dialogue was excellent and very believeable. i can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

Great story. Great dom. Great sex, Loved the characters! Please write more. Soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Cool

This story was very cool. It was hot, stayed hot and made me think they were a real couple. I wish I was the female in this story. If there is a real Rachel then she is very lucky.

I can't wait for the next chapter in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot Damn!

Wow! My girl friend and I have read this story and the first chapter. Damn, this is hot. My girl wants me to be the dom in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very good

This story and his previous story was very good. My girl friend pointed them out to me.

I can only echo what others have said about this story and his others.

Very good dialogue, good characters and all of his writings are very sexy and erotic.

My girlfriend wants to know if the author trains women to be his subs?

When is the next episode?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

My boyfriend insisted that I read this story and the first one to. I did and all I can say is great. My boyfriend thinks that this is all fiction. If it is all I can say that the two characters are real to me. I think they are real people and that they belong together.

Very hot and very erotic. I am wondering if the author can give my boyfriend tips? hee, hee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
She made me do it.

My girl read these too chapters and the first one. Wow! She was so hot that I had to read them.

This guy cannot exist, says my girl. He is to good to be real. I agree. But it is still hot. When is the next part coming out? If you haven't read these chapters everybody should.

Blushing BottomBlushing Bottomabout 18 years ago
A Prince Among Men

Oh yes I believe this man does indeed exist. As someone has met him and taken this story from context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
interesting

nice but not perfect

sweet_escapesweet_escapeover 15 years ago
Nice work.

Great dialogue.The characters are developing well. Makes me wonder if you'll write another chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous