Rachel's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke the kiss and moved down her neck to her breasts where he devoured each nipple and sucked each hard and deep. She was moaning and wiggling and her hips bucked up. His hand move down over her belly and slid under her panties with pressure on the mound and then his fingers sought her lips. She moaned loud and deep as his finger slipped into her. She was wet this time and his finger entered with no pain. Her body quivered with excitement and she reached for his hard cock.

David could not stop, here was a most desirable woman that looked like a slut and he just had to have her. Her moans drove him to frenzy and now she had his cock; oh yes suck it bitch he thought.

She pulled and he moved and before she or he knew it she was sucking his cock.

She was thinking; oh god if feels so good and the taste the sweat, I want it all" and the cock slid deeper into her mouth.

David pushes his cock deeper into her mouth as he turned and went down on her. Pulling the panties off and then burying his face deep in her pussy and his tongue deep into her. His arms around her legs and his hands spreading her cheeks while his fingers part her lips and his tongue destroyed her. He sucked and tongued her clit and she moaned and then as he bit on her clit she let out a scream and bucked her hips. He had put two fingers into her and was rubbing the G spot while sucking and biting her. She bucked in a frantic manner. She no longer was sucking his cock as she could only think and feel the pleasure David was giving her.

She reached down and grabbed his head and pull on it. "Oh fuck me now, I want you in me now, please David fuck me now".

David turned and moved up her body and covered her as she guided his cock he slowly lowered himself felling the head enter her. He wanted it to be slow and easy but she would not wait. Her hips bucked up and his cock slid in deeper and deeper. There was much moaning form both.

Her hip bucked up hard and the down and as she did he followed with a might thrust and drove his cock to the fullest. He was sure he had hit the cervix but pulled back in a hurry. There was a gasp and moan and then a scream. He could feel every muscle in her body tighten and she shuddered. She pulled him close wrapped her legs and arms around him in a vice grip he thought would crush him. It seemed like forever as she squeezed him and her body quivered and shuddered. She screamed; "David, oh yes David" over and over.

For her it was the ultimate orgasm, the surges going through her body did not stop. This was the greatest she had ever felt.

David had pushed as deep as he could and then she had her orgasm; the grip on his cock by her pussy was like a vise. Her sexual explosion was like nothing he had seen or heard before, but then the women he knew were more use to sex on regular basis and this well this was really different.

Her orgasm and the moaning had brought David to the brink and then over. David pumped a load of hot cum hard into her. He filled her and continued to thrust. She had stopped moaning and bucking but he was pumping hard and fast. She could not believe the sensations surging through her as she built up to another orgasm and now it seems she was having another and another.

David could not believe her, she was having more orgasms.

She could not continue and slowed and then stopped. She was breathing fast and heavy and now it started to hurt as her pussy was not use to that much activity. David slowed and then stopped and lay on his side. Slowly his softening cock slid back and out.

She could feel his cock getting soft and then sliding out. The feeling did not stir the same feeling as when it entered all hard and eager but the feeling was oh so special. She rolled to her side and faced him their arms and legs intertwined.

He looked at her, her eyes were closed and there was a sweet smile on her face, and he kissed her nose and her eyes and then pulls her tight to him. She purred and snuggled in and they slept.

They will need their rest for tomorrow David has a surprise for her. She is going to be a biker mom.

12