Racial Profiling Ch. 01

Story Info
Blackmailed businesswoman gets extra thorough airport search
4k words
4.31
136.6k
76
7

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 05/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The years that had passed since the big attacks on home soil had not diminished the paranoia around security. All public places had strict screening procedures in place, and nowhere was this more so than at airports. The Transportation Security Bureau – or TSB – was given new funds, and more importantly new powers, to stop, search, and (truth be told) generally harass the travelling public.

Darnell Adams took great joy in his work as part of the TSB. Sure, most of it was pure drudgery, and you had to deal with disgruntled members of the public a lot of the time, but there was one particular aspect that he enjoyed the most. That bit was 'racial profiling'.

Now, racial profiling meant a very specific thing in the TSB. But to Darnell, it meant something else altogether. As a black man, he knew the power he had over certain women. And he used this to his absolute advantage in his position as a TSB security official. He had very specific women who he would 'racially profile' for special attention from him. He liked to target good looking white or Asian women who were travelling alone and were vulnerable to being taken aside for a bit of his very thorough secondary screening.

This particular day had not started in a very promising way for Darnell. Long lines of what looked like tourist families, lots of grandparents and children in tow. No available single women to prey on. There was one particularly nice looking Asian woman who he would have really liked to have a much closer look at. She was 5 foot 4, but with nice boobs and ass and a really sweet looking face. She would have been perfect for his 'racial profile', but she was with her husband and children. After her, there was a literally a drought of possibilities for the next hour.

Just when he was about to write the day off as another loss, suddenly a likely target appeared in the middle of the long queue for the metal detector. She was tall and blonde, with her hair tied back in a neat ponytail that came down to her mid-shoulder blades. She was maybe 5 foot 9 in her high heeled boots, with a nice perky bust that was accentuated by a slim waist. Her smart jacket, knee length dress and crisp cream-colored blouse shouted "serious career woman on a business trip". A diamond wedding ring flashed on her left hand, but Darnell could see she was definitely travelling alone. Her round blue eyes stared blankly from her pretty face into space as she shuffled in the line of people waiting to be screened.

Darnell followed her progress carefully. He paid particular attention to her carry-on bag as it went through the X-ray machine. What he saw on the screen didn't interest the other security workers, but it interested him. He could clearly see a garter belt, a pair of sexy high heels and a packet of condoms. If this was a business trip, then married white bitch was also thinking of some extracurricular activities while she was away from hubby. Darnell knew he had just acquired his target for today. Not only did she have the right racial profile, but there were extra weaknesses which he could leverage.

After she went through the metal detector, she started to pack her laptops and things back into her carry-on bags. He took this opportunity to approach her.

"Excuse me, ma'am, you've been selected for extra screening," he said in his best authoritative voice.

She looked a bit annoyed, as most people did when they were pulled aside for a special security check.

"Yeah, ok. Hold on," she almost growled as she put her high heeled boots back on. Darnell looked on as she slipped her foot into the expensive looking black leather boot, pulling the zip up her smooth, stockinged calf. 'Oh, I am really going to enjoy this,' he thought to himself.

He led her down a passageway, into a nice quite office. He led her to a bare metal chair and motioned to her to sit down.

"Well, let's get this over with, I have a plane to catch and an important meeting to get to," she said.

"Then let's start with your ID and boarding pass. Do you have your licence or other photo identification with you?"

"Yes I have. But I don't see why this is all necessary."

"Just routine procedure, ma'am. If you cooperate, you'll be out of here in no-time."

She grudgingly handed over her boarding pass, and rummaged through her handbag and eventually pulled out a driver's licence.

Darnell make a big show of checking each one out, typing the details into the computer. While it may have looked like a routine check, he was just entering her details, for later use. Her name was Ashley Morton. She lived in an upmarket part of town, and her date of birth showed that she was 32, though she definitely looked younger than that.

"So you are travelling to Chicago. Going there on business, right?" Darnell enquired.

"Yes," Ashley replied. "Like I said, I have an important business meeting to go to. I would really appreciate it if you could just get it over with."

"And I would appreciate it if you would cooperate, ma'am. The more you submit, the quicker I can let you go. Where are you staying at your destination?"

Ashley let out a long, resigned sigh and gave him the details of the expensive Chicago hotel she was going to be staying at. He motioned towards her carry-on luggage. "May I?" he asked.

"Sure," she replied curtly.

As he opened the bag, Darnell surreptitiously dropped a little bag of white powder. He rummaged through her bag briefly before fishing out the garter belt. What the X-ray didn't show earlier was that it was bright red and lacy – certainly not something you would wear to a business meeting. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow, and Ashley just rolled her eyes at him and said "tsk".

Darnell poked around a bit more and pulled out the pair of high heels. Like the garter belt, they were bright red, made of shiny patent leather and had 4 inch stiletto heels that just screamed 'fuck me'. Lastly, he extracted the packet of condoms. He laughed to himself as he saw on the packet 'Ribbed – for her pleasure'.

"Business meeting, eh?" he said suggestively to her. "Looks like you have some extra-curricular activities planned too. I wonder what your hubby might say about that?"

"Is there a law against that?" she huffed.

"No, ma'am," Darnell said as he theatrically lifted out the little bag of white powder. "But I think there is a law against this."

Ashley's eyes almost popped out of her head. "But...I...You...you must have planted that!"

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't, but I am going to have to file a report. Oh, and while I am at it, maybe I will call your hubby as well as calling the cops. Of course your dear hubby will also be shown all the other 'evidence' of what you were taking on this business trip of yours. I know exactly where you live, and I could call him up right now."

"No, no, don't do that. I'll pay a fine. Whatever. Just let me go!" she said with real fear in her voice.

"Not so fast, missy. In cases like this, the TSB officer – that's me in case you've forgotten – must carry out a more complete search."

"Umm, sure. Have a look through my handbag as well," Ashley said as she held it out in front of her.

"I don't think you understand!" Darnell said with a laugh. "By search, I mean a body search. A total body cavity search. You know what is going to happen if you don't comply?"

The color drained out of Ashley's rosy cheeks as she began to fully understand her predicament. Darnell's face became sterner now, almost menacing. He took one big step towards her and she involuntarily shifted backwards in her chair.

"Strip," he ordered blunty. "Now!"

She froze at first, but then she got up, her trembling hands beginning to remove her jacket. She placed this on the chair before unbuttoning her white blouse. Her bra was white and lacy. It was so think Darnell could see the dark nipples under the cloth.

"Now take off the skirt."

She unzipped her skirt and it fell into a heap around her ankles. She was wearing a pair of white thong panties, which nicely showed off her round by pert butt and also some sheer black stay-up thigh high stockings. Darnell nodded his approval and licked his lips.

Ashley stepped out of the skirt on the floor and started to unzip her boots.

"No, girl, you gonna leave those shoes and stockings on. But the rest comes off."

Reluctantly, she unhooked her bra. As it slid down her shoulders and the cups fell away, she crossed her arms to cover her breasts.

"Tut, tut. How you think you gonna get those panties off with your arms like that?"

Darnell smiled broady as she dropped her arms, revealing Ashley's perfect C cup breasts. They were round, and luscious and had large, dark nipples that were now beginning to stand up in the cold air.

Slowly, and very hesitantly, she started to slide her G-string off. They slid down her bear thighs, then down her stockinged legs and finally past her boots. Soon, Ashley was standing there, exposed and almost naked in front of him, in nothing more than the boots and stockings.

Darnell could clearly see her pubic hairs now, shaved neatly into a narrow strip just above her clitoris. Her pussy lips were just behind that, and even from this distance, he could see that they were a bit red and swollen. Just has he thought, this bitch was actually getting turned on by this, though he never imaged she would admit it.

"First, I need to search the oral cavity search. Get down on your knees."

He strode over to this apprehensive white woman until she was kneeling right in front of him. He looked down at her, but she was just looking at the floor. He lifted her chin with one hand until their eyes met.

"You know, I could put on a rubber glove and have a poke around in there, but that wouldn't be any fun now, would it?"

The look in her eyes showed that she knew exactly what that alternative was. Darnell unzipped his pants and let his 9 inch monster pop out right in front of her face. Ashely looked in horror at the long, dark prick waving just in front of her eyes.

"Open wide!"

Ashley opened her mouth, at first just a little way. He grabbed her head and jammed his cock past her glistening lips and perfectly aligned teeth. She grunted a muffled protest at been treated so roughly, but she soon got the message, and opened her mouth wider.

"Mmm, taste good, don't it? Now, I'm going to have to have a really good feel in there for anything unusual."

Still holding her head tightly, he started to gently fuck that pretty little mouth of hers. At first, she resisted him, but slowly, she surrendered to the temptations of that thick pungent slab of meat in her mouth. She started to suck his cock as he continued to probe her mouth, using her tongue to swirl around his cock head. Eventually, one of her hands came up and started stroking the base of his shaft. She even started moaning softly.

"You good at this, girl. I'm thinking you done this before."

She just moaned back and sucked him harder. It felt so good that he felt himself cumming just a little bit. He pushed her head hard onto his cock, until it hit the back of her throat, making her gag a little.

"Oh, yeah, swallow it baby. That's a little taste of what is to come."

After he made sure that she had gulped down the little bit of pre-cum, he removed his cock from her mouth with a pop. He easily hauled her up to her feet and manhandled her to the desk. He turning Ashlead to face the desk and then roughly pushed on her shoulders until she was bent over with her round butt in the air.

"Now spread your legs," he ordered.

She stood a little more widely but he wasn't happy with the results. He kicked the inside of her ankles with his feet spreading her legs wide apart. This caused her to squeal as she almost lost her balance on those spike heeled boots.

Darnell paused again to survey the scene in front of him. Ashely looked so unbelievably erotic in that position. Her breasts were dangling down with the nipples just touching the cold metal of the table, her face turned back to him apprehensively. Those long shapely legs accentuated by the sexy shiny black knee boots and thigh high stockings. Best of all, that perfect heart-shaped ass vulnerable presenting itself. She was so perfectly exposed and ripe for the picking.

"OK, you ready for the vaginal search? Too bad it you ain't, cos it is starting now whether you want it or not."

"No, no, please don't. Not like this," she pleaded.

He touched her pussy lips with a finger, causing her flinch a bit. They were sopping wet and swollen.

"You may say 'no', but your pussy says otherwise. I'd say your pussy is screaming out to be fucked."

"Please, no. I'll suck you some more. I'll even swallow for you."

"That's a nice offer, Ashley, but a TSB officer always has to be thorough. And I am one very thorough man. I gotta check in there. Those are the rules."

Darnell stepped behind her and grabbed her hips tightly. She looked back at him, eyes filled with fear. Without mercy, he plunged in hard, ramming his staff into her slimy love tunnel. With one smooth motion, he had more than half his 9 inches straight inside her.

She threw her head back and cried out in pain.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Shit you are huge!"

She was indeed very tight. Darnell guessed that she had never had anyone so big before. He looked at the packet of condoms lying on the desk. Indeed, they were 'standard' size. He had a little laugh to himself.

He let he pussy stretch a little before grabbing her around her ass and pushing in some more. This caused her to involuntarily moan out loud, indicating that Darnell's particular charms were starting to win over another victim.

"Feel goooood, don't it? Tell you love me in there."

"Yes, oh god yes," Ashley whispered.

Darnell looked down at one of his favorite sights: his thick black meat sliding in between a pair of lily-white butt cheeks. Deeper and deeper he pushed until he had buried himself all the way in.

He bent over and grabbed the titties with both hands. He massaged the soft mounds as he started to hump her slowly. He buried his nose in Ashley's long, blonde hair, smelling that lovely, clean white woman smell he loved so much. From this position, he could also clearly hear her breathless gasps as his cock worked in and out of her smooth, tight cunt.

"You like that?"

"Yes, yes, it's wonderful."

"Well, that's what most women tell me. But now, no more mister nice guy. You gonna get ridden hard."

Darnell tweeked both nipples between his fingers, making Ashley squeal in pain. He then let go, stood up and grabbed both of those soft round hips again. Instead of slowly fucking her, he now started to pound her from behind. Hard and fast. Their thighs slapped together nosily and his balls smacked her clit with each thrust.

Ashley's moans filled the room, the sounds of her pleasure bordering on pain. Darnell ploughed into her harder, grunting as he did so.

It took all of Ashley's efforts to put together a sentence.

"Please...please...don't...cum...inside....please...use condom...please...don't make...me pregnant..." she said between thrusts. She even tried to grab the packet of condoms unsuccessfully from the table near her, but she was unable to grab the box as her body was being thrown about by Darnell's powerful strokes.

"OK, Ashley. Since you asked so nicely, I won't. Damn, I was looking forward to filling your pussy with my black seed."

Ashley was relieved to hear that at least Darnell would give her at least this one break. Darnell stepped back, and let his cock pop out.

She got herself ready to turn around and finish him off with her mouth. In fact, she found herself actually wanting to taste more of his guy gravy, even thinking of swallow it all or at least trying to.

But instead, Darnell literally picked her up and threw her against the wall, face first. He spread both her hands above her head and again kicked her feet apart. He positioned his cockhead between her ass cheeks and started to press upwards.

"What? What are you doing?"

"What did you think I would do? I gotta probe all the cavities you know. Now I'm gonna stick it where the sun don't shine, baby."

"No! Please no!" she pleaded. "I've never done it back there before. You'll kill me!"

"Ain't no woman died yet on Darnell's cock before. Screamed a lot, maybe, but never died."

He pushed harder against her rosebud, but it was shut tight. She was probably telling the truth in that she had never had butt sex before. The day was getting better indeed. Darnell would get to pop another anal cherry.

Ashley tried to struggle, but Darnell was using his whole body to push her against the wall. She was spread eagle and helpless against the cold, hard surface.

"Relax, baby. Just go with it. It'll hurt less that way."

He pushed again and this time his head just made it past her sphincter.

"Ugggghhhh!" Ashley let out a low, guttural grunt as she felt her rear end invaded for the first time.

"That's it. Just relax. You might as well enjoy it."

Fortunately, Darnell's cock was well lubricated from being in her pussy, so as she relaxed a little, his shaft stared to slide in more easily. As each inch slid in, she would groan more, or bite her lip.

"You...you feel so...massive in there," she whispered.

Finally, he was buried to the hilt inside her butt. Ashley was literally pinned against the wall by this hulk of a man, impaled on his penis. She was barely standing on her tippy toes in her boots, pretty much held up just by the rod inside her.

Then Darnell started to pump her. Slowly at first, but before long, mercilessly reaming out her back passage. Her moans were now much louder than before. There was no way she could put any coherent words together. So Darnell just taunted her instead.

"You were looking for a bit of excitement, weren't you, you cheating slut? Well this shit just got real, didn't it?"

He continued to ram her poor bottom while whispering in her ear.

"See, if you was my wife, I wouldn't let you out of the house dressed like this. Your hooker heels and your fancy silk stockings. That is just inviting someone to take you up the ass like this."

Her whole body was squashed against the cold, hard wall by Darnell's sheer mass. She just grunted helplessly each new thrust, each new violation of her previously virgin ass.

"Yeah, I can hear you are really getting off on this. Was this what you were looking for on your trip away from hubby? Huh?"

Darnell was getting close now. With one hand her fondled one of her lovely boobs again and with the other hand, he started to play with her clit. Ashley's' breathing became more labored, her groans even more primal. Darnell pounded her ass more vigorously until he felt like he was going to cum.

"Oh baby, get ready for Darnell. I'm gonna put my jizz right up that married white ass of yours."

And with that, Ashley's whole body began to shudder. The cock in her ass, the finger flicking her clit and the hand on her nipple at the same time was too much for her to handle. She screamed out in ecstasy and straight afterwards, Darnell exploded deep inside her bowels. Tingles ran from her butt, her clit and her tits straight up her spine. She orgasmed like she had never done before, for a good minute, as Darnell continued to pump a huge load of hot sperm deep inside her bowels.

They stood there breathless for a few minutes before Darnell began to grow a little limp. He withdrew and released Ashley from the wall. She wobbled a little on her high heels, then her knees gave way altogether. She fell into a limp, panting mass on the floor.

Darnell admired his handiwork for a bit. Then he let Ashely recover while looking through her bag a bit more. Some lube, some other ordinary things. He also found the address of the Chicago hotel that she was going to be staying at and recorded that too. When he was satisfied, he threw her clothes onto the floor near where she was lying. Slowly, she got up and got dressed, still a little uneasy on her feet.

12