Racial Profiling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ashley put on her thong panties, and the cum started to leaking out of her ass. There was no way the thin fabric of those skimpy panties could hold all that jizz in and it started to run down her thighs. She reached for the tissues on the table.

"I don't think so," Darnell said as he snatched away the tissues. "You gonna let it all leak out and it's gonna dry up all messy on your panties and your stockings. Gonna remind you of where Darnell has been."

Silently, she resigned herself to doing what this big man was saying and put on the rest of her clothes.

"Well, that's it ma'am," Darnell said to her in his 'official' voice again, zipping up her bags. "Looks like everything is in order here. The bags are clean, and the cavity search didn't show anything up. You are free to go now."

"You mean I am free? That bag of white powder?"

"What bag? Like I said, nothing unusual in my search," he said. Then his eyes narrowed. "But you so much as breathe a word of this, and I'll get hubby on the phone. I am sure he will enjoy hearing about what you get up to on your business trips, and how hard you cum on the end of black cock."

"No, please don't do that," she said again, genuinely pleading.

"Behave yourself, and he won't hear a thing."

Ashley gathered up her things, and got up to go. Her hair was a mess, her cheeks were flushed and she wasn't walking quite right. She staggered out the door on those spike-heeled boots, rejoining the crowds streaming to the departure gates in a daze.

Darnell sat back in his chair. This day wasn't so bad after all, he thought to himself. Another success for his racial profiling. He even had Ashley's hotel address. Darnell had a few TSB pals in Chicago and he was sure they would like to pay her a visit during her stay there.

He considered his options, and then he picked up the phone.

"Hey Andre, wassup, man. Listen, I got one sweet piece of ass coming your way. Maybe you or your boys want to pay her visit. But I tell you, you are going to owe me big time for this one. Interested?"

12