Racing Towards Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looked shocked for a moment, but then lay back and laughed. "I should have known. You find a couple of real studs and bring them back here to jolly me up." Her hands reached out and grabbed our cocks. "Put some lotion on my hands."

The girls were laughing up a storm as they watched two guys and their soon to be mother in law getting it on.

Anna smiled at Paul and me and asked, "Do they have satisfactory orgasms?"

Cheryl looked at Elise and they promptly removed Anna's briefs and applied instant tongues. "Satisfactory? Boy, are you getting it."

Things went downhill after that, because Anna insisted that we demonstrate our ability to get her daughters off before they had a chance at her.

The brides climbed on our cocks from the top and giggled a lot until we pinched their nipples and rubbed their clits and tickled their insides. Elise said, "This is cruel, I'm not used to this, oh shit, I'm coming..."

Paul was deliberately working slowly on Cheryl, letting Elise and me finish first. Anna had her fingers in my hair and I turned to kiss her stiff nipple. Elise took my fingers and plunged them into her mother's wet pulsing cunt. She whispered into my ear, "The bitch needs fucking."

Anna said, "What did you call me?"

I was pulling Anna down hard on me when Elise said, "Oh nothing, something Cheryl and I used to call you behind your back. But things are different now."

She leaned in and kissed Anna with a lot of tongue. "Are you really fucking my fiance without asking?"

Cheryl screamed right then, and it set Anna off into her own climax. She grabbed me and shuddered hard, coming down slowly. My tongue traced her lips. "Anna, do we get to do this again?"

Cheryl interrupted, "If she is checking our guys out, Paul is next."

Paul was only interested in missionary. He had Anna pinned to the mattress in no time, pounding hard and calling her bad names. "Is this the way it's going to be? Brian and I have to earn our keep in your bed? What happens after they get big bellies? They might even be pg right now. We didn't use any protection last weekend."

It worked. Anna let out a great scream and shook through another orgasm.

The daughters and sons sat in a circle around the well fucked mother in law. I went and got washcloths and towels for everyone. Anna lay there, eyes half closed. "They can do that and support you too?"

The sexy smelly daughters leaned on us and hummed. Elise's fingers were playing with my slippery cock. I whispered in her ear, "You are definitely cured." She squeezed me.

"Mom, they are fun to be around. I think you need to hire Paul to manage the Carolina Institute. He has an MBA and knows all that spreadsheet stuff."

Elise lay on me and said to Anna, "Maybe you could give me some release time to collect skeleton and genetic data on female remains of similar age and build to those in Brian's study and do some comparisons."

My hand was rubbing her behind and I said, "Dr.Thomas would love that, but we don't have any extra money."

The three women looked at me and Elise asked, "What did you just get done hearing about money?"

I buried my head and said a muffled, "Oh shit."

Cheryl said, "Mom, we get to beat on them when they say dumb things. Help us."

There wasn't much beating before I was entangled in Anna's arms and legs and she was whispering to me, "Promise me you will treat my girl right."

I gave her a torrid kiss back and said, "Yes."

I sat up and said, "Paul and I think we should go to the lake for a few days to celebrate. Blow off steam, do silly things. Make sure Anna comes out of her workaholic shell."

This produced more rolling around and wrestling. I got Anna in my arms again, facing down and gestured to Paul to use his cock on her.

She twisted and hollered and tried to fight us off. But after Cheryl said, "Look at his big cock, Elise, she is really getting well fucked tonight," Anna got into it and wiggled her ass like mad and drove Paul to yet another orgasm of his own to match hers.

It took a long time in the big shower to get five bodies cleaned up. Each of us took turns holding Anna up. She was fooling around and pretending she had been wrecked and would never walk again.

We needed beer after all that ruckus and leaned against the headboard, sipping and grooving. After a long silence, Anna said, "Well, you really did it. Found partners for yourselves that can be shared around."

Paul and I laughed and the girls giggled. I thought to myself, "Yeah, the hundred million dollar girls."

Everyone was slipping away. Paul gathered up the beers and pulled up the covers.

In the sunny morning, Elise was sitting with her naked bottom on my naked chest and sharing a cup of coffee. She smiled and caressed my face. "You were very nice last night. Anna blew us all away and you and Paul just rolled with the punches."

I tweaked her stiff nipple gently and said, "Still going to marry me now that you have permission?"

She took my hand and bit on my finger. "You are not allowed to talk like that. You and I are people who keep their promises." She leaned down and gave me a wet kiss.

Anna came in with coffee and a tray of breakfast things. She put the tray down and climbed up behind Elise. "You have yourself a good man there, daughter." Her fingers traced Elise's nipples. "If you let him impregnate you, these will get bigger. I grew a whole cup size with you, even after you stopped nursing."

"He says they are ok the way they are. I almost believe him. He certainly likes yours."

I pulled Anna up next to us, lying on her back. "This has to be the sexiest mother in law ever."

Cheryl followed Paul in and said, "He's right. If you don't go for a run soon, those cocks will be after you again."

As everyone got into running gear, Elise asked, "Are we all good for a 10K this morning?

Anna said, "Don't you go trying to set records, daughter. I'm not ready to die on the trail just yet."

It was a good trail, through hilly neighborhoods and groves of trees. Elise admitted her PR on it was 47. I looked at my watch and guessed more like 57 today. Anna surprised me. Despite her chunky body, the legs were strong and the gait very efficient. Even at her age, I guessed she could train for a two hour Half.

She noticed me looking at her and asked, "What do you think?"

"For a woman in her Forties who doesn't run everyday, you look great. How many Half Marathons have you done?"

"Zero."

I waited a second and said, "We should change that. Would you take a little training advice from me?"

She stared, "After last night, are you kidding?"

I was trying to figure that out when her lips intercepted mine and she said, "Teasing." Then gave me a bold look. "Going to revive my sex life and my running career, both?"

Cheryl was behind us and said, "Mom, I can't believe this. Where have you been hiding the real, carefree Anna?"

She stopped and made the rest of us walk with her. "Last night, when we were all snuggled in and falling asleep, I said to myself, they are inviting you to share their lives, and their fun. And maybe their babies. You are only going to get one chance at this, don't screw it up."

She took off running down the trail as fast as she could. The four of us hugged and the women said, "God, I'm going to cry. This is such a happy moment. It works the other way too. We have one chance to bring her into our lives as mother, counselor, lover, runner..."

There was so much emotion floating around, I never did catch our time for the run. When we got back to the house, Cheryl said, "Get your paperwork and go see Anna. She is curious as all get out about the study. I'll bring more coffee to the patio."

She was drying off from the outdoor shower and motioned us to it. "We don't really have to be sweaty for this, do we?"

Paul sat on a towel at her feet as I started the measurements. He said, "What about the pheremones, Anna? Brian and I were completely seduced by your sexy daughters and their smell."

She pulled our hair. "Since you ravished me yesterday, I'm not giving you more encouragement right this minute." Paul's hands were working magic on her leg muscles and she moaned quietly. Cheryl brought the coffee and said, "They are impossible to resist, mom. Two sets of hands working on you, getting all your juices flowing. I came on Paul before he ever had anything in me."

I was almost finished with her measurements, but Paul was rubbing a lotiony thumb in circles around her clit and she was leaning hard on his head, saying, "Yes, please, just a little more. Oh, oh, that is so nice." She looked up at me and I kissed her tenderly and held her through a few last shudders.

A while later, we were having some lunch when she said to her daughters, "He says I have to train for a Half. That I could do two hours."

Elise went and got her laptop. "A two hour Half is a little over nine minute pace. That's doable, Anna. My pace last week in the Full was a little under eight, for twice as far. And some of the women runners in your age group do it under eight."

Anna saw the four pairs of eyes looking at her and said, "You are bad. Very bad. I thought you were being nice and lovey and it turns out I have to earn my keep as a runner." She grinned and laughed. We all clapped and she blushed.

We didn't go to Tahoe, putting that off until the honeymoon, which it had been decided would include all five of us.

Paul did go to work as the Chief Administrator of the Institute. But only after he had a long private talk with Anna about the hazards of working for your relatives, and especially your mother in law. When we were alone, later, he described in lurid detail how, when the conversation was winding down after various agreements about independence, she started removing her clothes right there in the office. When she was naked, she made him kneel down and get her off, after which she told him she was a bad girl and needed to be punished. He gave her ten good swats and a rousing orgasm bent over her desk. He asked, "Do you think I can get along with her?"

Elise and I went for long runs and talked about how to deal with my work. She said, "You don't need to be in Dr. Thomas's lab except once in a while. And I don't need to be in Anna's lab all the time. You do need to keep finding more study recruits. Why don't we buy an RV and travel together to races? We can recruit and run at the same time, and the RV can have space for everyone to join us and run too."

This was too smart by half and I drove down to huddle with Thomas the next day. He said, "Brian, I have a feeling I am going to lose you to Anna soon. She is a brilliant scientist and will find something important for you to work on. If it is possible, could you finish the recruitment of the study cohort and the creating of the database?"

A very generous proposal. He could have been vindictive instead of hospitable. I told him that Elise and I would double the recruiting pace, and I would stay with the study as long as he wanted if I did not have to show up at the lab every day.

(cont'd in Part 2 - Off to the Races)