Racist Girl Gets Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mestron
Mestron
14 Followers

"Yes baby! Cum for this black man! Cum for your ugly fucker's mouth" Jon applied more force.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She climaxed on his face. He sucked every drop of her juice and licked it clean.

He crawled on her and started kissing her. Julie could taste her own juices from his mouth. She licked his face holding him hard. She felt his dick on her tummy. It is very hard now and she knows what it can do.

"Now, it's time for some real action baby." With a kiss on her right boob Jon went back between her legs. He took hold of her legs and spread them more.

"Tell me this, how many dicks does your pussy know?"

"Four. I had sex with four guys till now."

"Any black?"

"I hate blacks."

"You will definitely change your mind. All you need is a right man."

Julie remained silent for a moment and then she whispered "You are the biggest."

"What honey? Say it properly."

"Fuck! You have the biggest cock I have ever seen and biggest one that I take into me." said Julie.

"Well then, may be I am the right person for you! Trust me you will love this." with this he positioned his cock straight to her pussy.

"How it will be to have a 10 inch size cock in you? Can I take it completely? May be it will tear me apart." Many questions running in her mind. Everything stopped when his dick head touched her pussy lips.

"What a day for me? I am going to fuck the sexiest pussy. I am going to have this beautiful woman." Jon yelled.

"Bad one for me! I am going to be fucked by this ugly fucking black short man. May be it is not. I am going to be filled by a big cock. Forget it's color. Why I am thinking all this" thought Julie.

Jon started rubbing his shaft over her cunt. She could feel the hardness of the entire length.Then he started pushing into her.

"Ohhh My Godd!!! You are sooo bigggg!!!!! Yelled Julie. She is spreading her legs and pussy with her hands.

With a pop sound his dick head went inside and he stopped.

"Ahhhh!!!!! It is hurting so much. I can't take it."

"Don't worry honey! Slowly you'll be able to take it." Jon kept pushing.

Her pussy walls are contracting and adjusting to his size. She is feeling full.

"Hmmmmm!!!!!! Please be slow!!!! Go slow!!!"

Julie looked at his cock. Only half went inside and her pussy was expanded already to it's maximum size.

"No one went that far." Julie while he is pushing in.

"Goddd!!!!! Fuckkk!!!!! It is breaking me." Julie shouted.

Jon just smiled at her and work on to push the last 2 inches. He was completely in now.

Julie opened her eyes and found that he successfully entered her. She felt pain due to the pressure of his cock and also pleasure of being filled.

"Oh My God!!! I can't believe that I took a monster cock into me" said Julie.

"You are so tight! All your fuckers are tiny creatures!"

"Yes"

Jon smiled again and started pulling it back. He pushed it back after half cock came out. He started fucking her with slow thrusts.

Her moans are converted to screams. Jon increased his speed.

"Ahh!!! Yeahhhh!!!! Fuck... Fuck... Fuck...!!!!" screamed Julie.

When he got comfortable with her cunt, Jon started hard thrusts.

"Yesss!!!! Yessss!!!!! Fuck, I am going to cummmm!!!!" Julie cam on his cock.

Jon continued his thrusts harder. Julie started to hump her hips to match his strokes.

He took her ass into his hands and moved rapidly in her pussy.

"Yeah, yeah, You ugly fucker, give me that black pole. Harder harder... Yes Yes..." Julie became wild and humped heavily. She ripped his back skin with her nails.

"Take it baby.. Take it..." Jon between his thrusts.

He moved to suck her boobs while assaulting her cunt.

Julie place her hands on his hips and tried to push him deeper.

"Fuck fuck fuck..... Please don't stop... harder.. deeper..." She lost control of herself. All she wanted is to be fucked hard by this monster cock.

"I am close... Don't stop.. Make me cum on that big cock.." Julie continued her screaming.

"Me too baby, Suck my cock with your tight pussy"

"Ahhh!!! Yeah yeah!!! Fuck fuck!!" Julie forced his hips to bury his cock deep into her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" Jon shouted. He is cumming. She felt warm liquid flowing into her.

Julie also started to cum. This is her third orgasm today and don't know how many are going to come.

Jon hold his dick in her while cumming. He could feel her pussy walls milking his dick. After a pause he started stroking slowly.

"OH MY GOD, This feeling is so good. I never had a climax like that before. You are a real fucker. I want to suck your cock now. I want to taste our juices on it."

Jon removed his cock from her pussy. It is still hard like a stone. He stood over her face so that she can take him into her mouth.

Julie took the cum covered dick into her mouth as is she was very hungry for that.

"Hmmmmm!!! The taste is so nice." said Julie and continued to lick him.

"Come here and taste it for yourself." Julie pulled his face to her.

Their lips were locked again.

Jon broke the kiss after they both suck their mouths.

"You want a ride honey?" said Jon and laid next to her. He positioned his cock to the roof.

"I would love that" Julie was standing over him the next second.

She lowered herself on to his cock. She felt like she was going to sit on a big teddy.

She took his dick into her hand and pointed it to her pussy. And went on to it.

Jon gripped her ass and started squeezing them hard and spanked a little.

Once she was completely done taking him. She started to hump up and down.

"You are an angel" He told to her.

"You make me an angel" Julie said while thrusting onto his dick.

She started to move very fast. She was jumping literally.

"Fuck fuck fuck" Julie started her screams.

Jon now holding her waist and moving his hips to match her movements.

"You black bastard!!!! Fuck fuck!! Fuck my white pussy with your black dick" Julie placed her hands on his chest.

"Oh my god, oh my god!!! I am close to another climax. Yeah yeah.. Fuck fuck!!!"

Jon never thought that Julie would be like this.

He was just trying to satisfy her with his strokes.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" She sat on his cock with moving. She is cumming on his dick."

"Your dick is so fucking great!" Julie stood and laid next to Jon.

She could see that his cock is still hard.

"Oh poor little nigga!" Julie said while stroking his her cum covered cock.

"Get on all fours. I want to take that fucking ass of yours."

Julie was shocked with his words.

"But, I am a virgin there. I never allowed a guy to fuck my ass."

"You are a beautiful woman who needs to get everything what you should get from a man. You deserve that"

Julie was already in sex mode. She was completely taken by his words. She was on her knees in front of him.

"Go on, you black fucker. Take my ass." Julie bent to her fours.

Jon stood and positioned himself at her back.

He rubbed his dick on her ass cheeks. He spanked them really hard this time.

"Ahh!!!" moaned Julie.

He started entering her back door.

Julie was screaming like hell. He is splitting her ass with his cock.

"Ahhh!!!! Fuckkkkkkk!!!" Julie screams all over the room. Many came in that room over the past few hours.

Jon put lot of effort to enter her. She helped him by spreading her butts.

Finally he was there.

Julie felt too much pain in her arse. It was like a baseball bat was placed in her ass.

"Fuckkkkk!!!!" She shouted as Jon started anal-fucking her.

"Yeah.. yeah... Fuck fuck...." Julie while fingering her pussy as Jon taking care of her ass.

She could feel the heat of her pussy. She was on fire. She fingered her cunt vigorously only to cum on her hands.

Meanwhile, Jon increased his strokes. He is now moving very fast.

"Oh my god, you are tearing me there. Fuck fuck..... harder...." Julie yelled.

She could feel hot sperm floating in her ass. She was completely in pleasure of anal fucked. There was pain which she didn't care.

Jon hold her breasts over her back. Pinched her nipples hard.

A soft moan from Julie. Her total body went red after this hell fucking session.

Jon took his now limp dick from her ass. She could feel the emptiness.

Both laid on the bed next to each other.

"You like that?" asked Jon.

"The best sex I ever had". Said Julie with a kiss.

They kissed and smooched for sometime. Julie was completely exhausted and went to sleep while hugging Jon.

----

Julie woke up after like an hour. She recollected everything happened. She tried to stand but couldn't because of the hard fucking.

She somehow managed to stand and started dressing. Once done, she looked at Jon who is sound asleep.

"This ugly bastard gave me the best sex" thought to herself.

Julie could feel the soreness both in her pussy and ass. She smiled by touching herself. And then she left.

----

Jon woke up after sometime. He found that she left. He is very happy that he had her. Every hole of her was fucked by him. He slept again thinking the way he fucked her.

----

Julie took a long shower. She walked to her room after that.

She stood naked in front a mirror. She could see her pussy was still in red color. She tried to finger her ass. She found that still it has some gap. Jon's bite on her lips is clearly visible. She stood there touching herself when she heard a door knock.

"Coming!" she shouted while wrapping a robe.

Julie opened the door and Jon was there waiting for her.

"Come in".

Jon make his way into the house and Julie closed the door behind.

Julie is wondering why he is back again.

"I think you forgot something" said Jon.

She looked at him with a puzzled face.

Jon pulled a CD from his pocket and placed it on the table.

That struck her. "Oh my god, I was fucked for that and how could I forget?" She thought to herself.

"This is the last copy. Take it. I think our deal is done. I had the best time of my life with you."

She gave a relieved smile. Jon started walking back.

"Wait!" Julie stopped him.

She thanked him for standing on his word even though she forgot.

"It's Okay" said Jon and continued his walk.

"May be you could stay for some more time" Julie said hesitatingly.

"Well then!" said Jon and he sat on the couch.

"I mean, we can have some private time in my room" Julie said with an innocent look and ran inside.

Jon followed her and opened her room door.

She was standing next to her bed.

"I hate blacks. But it was till yesterday. You changed all my opinions. I am very sorry for my behavior earlier."

Jon stood there without any idea of what is going on.

"I love fucked by you. You make me feel like a real woman. I want more of you" with this Julie removed her robe and sat on bed.

Jon went and started kissing her. They fucked each other till they get exhausted.

----

This became their routine. Jon going to Julie's house to fuck her and Julie going to Jon's house to get fucked. They maintained this as their secret from neighborhood. She broke up with Michael as he is not satisfying anymore.

----

"Ahh!!! Yeah!!! Fuck fuck fuck me hard you ugly black bastard!!! Fuck.. harder harder..." yelling Julie while Jon is fucking her. She climaxed on his dick and he continued to fuck harder.

He came in her pussy and laid next to her kissing.

"Julie, will you be with me forever? Will you marry me?"

"I would fucking love that. Only if you promise me that we'll have sex like this"

----

It was the day. Entire colony was in a shock of Jon and Julie's marriage. He is a midget and black. She is a very lovely girl and she hates black man.

They were still in shock while Jon kissed Julie taking her as his wife in front of God.

----

THE END.

Mestron
Mestron
14 Followers
12