Racquel Darrian: The College Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the living room, Frank could hear Barry blowing his load and grinned ear to ear. Back in the bathroom, Racquel toweled off Barry, who was now standing up on a bathmat as Racquel tended to him as a servant might pamper a member of royalty. She then brought over a plush bathrobe and slippers for him to wear. She assisted him with the robe and got on her hands knees to place each of the slippers on his feet, which she knew would make him feel like a king. She left him to clean his teeth with some mouthwash and a brand new toothbrush.

Racquel came into the kitchen and found Frank pouring three cognacs. He had also dimmed the lights. She smiled seductively, so genuinely pleased with herself for her newfound interracial addiction. They kissed and she could immediately feel his massive dong against her pussy. She was simply dying for a fuck! Frank knew that of course, but wanted to make her wait. Soon, Frank, Barry and Racquel were seated in the living room listening to Barry's hard-luck story. After finishing their drinks, Frank instructed Racquel to show Barry to his room for the next few nights. Barry was thrilled and looked ready to cry.

Soon Racquel was back in the living room making out on the couch with Frank. They lay down and he began grinding his cock against her as he ran his hands all over her legs. After a few minutes, he whispered something in her ear. She responded with, 'are you sure?' He nodded yes and Racquel got off the couch and went to Barry's room. Leaving the door open as instructed, Racquel climbed into the bed and placed her arms around Barry, kissing him on the mouth. He then held her in his massive arms and began passionately French kissing Racquel for several minutes. From the doorway, Frank watched the large, black man get on top of Racquel, slip his dick inside her and begin fucking her. She tried to wrap her long boots around him, but he was simply too fat. He could hear Racquel's breathing and knew she was getting incredibly aroused. Frank smiled as he closed the door, knowing she wouldn't allow her new conquest much sleep that night!

When Frank awoke at dawn, he peaked a look through the door and saw Barry on his back with Racquel naked riding him like a bronco horse as she massaged her tits, throwing back her blond highlighted hair in ecstasy. Frank knew they would be perfect together. Matchmaker!

The following afternoon, Racquel broke up with her boyfriend and asked Frank if Barry might be better off living at her luxurious apartment uptown. Frank agreed, but the posse gave her one last fuck later that evening - this time inviting their elderly professor to go for a ride. And of course, she was given a work-study A+ for the semester for taking in Barry.

Black History Month turned out to be Racquel's best month ever!

12