All Comments on 'Radiant Flower: A Brothers Romance'

by spicylatina1991

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bcallinvbcallinvover 10 years ago
wonderful story

I enjoyed this very much. It was well written and sounded like it could have actually happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

I'll never understand what possesses some of you to write stories in present tense. It sucks. Good writers will tell you to not do it. So why do it?

The mindless illiterate bots on here won't care though.

spicylatina1991spicylatina1991over 10 years agoAuthor

Only the very beginning and the very end are in present tense. I did that since most of the story is a flashback. I wanted to be able to easily distinguish between the present and the past. If you don't like it, that's fine. I thought it worked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

That was one of the best stories I have ever read, and it is probably more common than one would think.

Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lovely

Very passionate story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow...it's so sexy yet sweet!

It was so sweet yet immensely erotic at the same time. I can only wish I had something so special like this. Story structure was fine but as others pointed out you might want to clarify tenses so as to keep readers understanding in what's happened and what's happening. Please consider continuing more.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago

Truly wonderful, caring, hot, love story ! Loved it and I'm sorry it ended !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Beautiful story well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Closeness

Over all a good one. I am not too fond of the "baby" and "sweetheart" terms between men. but I love man to man sex. Brothers can be really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous