All Comments on 'Rag Doll Ch. 06 Pt. 02'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Your story was phenomenal, you have turned a 38 year old man into a crybaby, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
crybaby too

and a 57 year old. great story read all chapters in 3 days. liked the sex but it was secondary to the story. keep them coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You are a master. One of the best storylines online. Can't wait for your next story. Kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the best authors!

I have to say you are the best writer on this site!!

REGG60REGG60almost 10 years ago

a very moving story from beginning to end sorry to see it end but all things must

mrdilligafmrdilligafalmost 10 years ago
brilliant

Words can't describe just a brilliant series like all of them that you have wrote thank you

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 10 years ago
Great universe!

Thanks for inviting us back to your world. This as usual was simply amazing. I swear I can't read one of your stories with out tearing up. Thank you!

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

would like to have heard who helped him kill barbara.

SandMan29331SandMan29331almost 10 years ago
A Great Story

It is a great story as usual, I just hope you don't burn yourself out writing. I do think you deserve time off when you complete a book, and I look forward to your return when to decide to continue writing your new book "Sisterfest".

As a final thought, maybe you could re-edit your old books at some time in the future and sell them on Wordsmash. That seem what some authors on Lit and SOL are doing. I know their a couple I gladly purchase.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 10 years ago

loved the story and ending was super ty/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@redlion75

And once again you hit this author with yet another half-assed remark. Read the text; no-one helped him kill Barbara, the FBI guy said that the supposed suicide rope had been tied by someone else i.e. NOT BARBARA!

Why are you so stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Probably the best story I've ever read here, thank you.

I'm going to read it again in full soon.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 10 years agoAuthor
@Sandman29331

Just curious; why would you want to buy any of my stories when they're here to read and copy/paste into your word-processor for free? Not that I don't appreciate the sentiment, but all I've ever written is right here, read and enjoy. At some point in the future I may decide to release them as an ebook, but that point hasn't been reached yet (besides, some talentless little nose-picker has probably already ripped them off and published them under their own name and with a phony posting-date of three years ago on some out-of-reach Korean-based website - if you post on a free site, this is what happens...).

And to the anon. whose comment I deleted, you get one vote and one chance to post as nasty as you can, I took it away, now use your name this time; who knows, I might even respect you...(unlikely, but stranger things have happened) - but then, we both know who you are, don't we?

kaidmankaidmanalmost 10 years ago
dynamite

best story you have done yet nothing more can be said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WONDERFUL

Your stories are all wonderful. You make the reader feel like that are right there with the characters. I even had a few tears myself. Keep up the great writing and looking forward to you next story!!!

Draconus03Draconus03almost 10 years ago
your best story yet for sure

I have enjoyed this series immensely. keep up the good work!

readitallreaditallalmost 10 years ago
absolutely astonishing

So happy to have read this and all of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Beautiful story!

fixer43fixer43almost 10 years ago
Close to home

A little eerie reading some of this since I grew up in the Albany area, but the factual references were spot on. I was ready to start searching the British car shops myself.

It's a shame the author's works are not published-he would be a very wealthy man. I can't say anything further about the quality of the series that has not already been said. Well done, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing story!

Thank you for writing this story, I'm looking towards your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

Judy was as I hoped. A nice finish to Barbara. I had hoped you would tie up the Investigator and mention a way to get legally married. Very happy with the result, Looking forward to reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I just wanted one thing more that at end of the trial Bobby goes and hugs his biological father and congratulates him for the life sentence.

BimBamSamBimBamSamalmost 10 years ago
Incredible

An incredible account of human emotions. You've made a believer out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Family Tree

At 80, I took more time in reading than I should have. 2:30 AM is my latest closing time. Two things though; What happened to the Real Estate business, and just how do I make the family tree on this work out???? Thought I could do it, till Bobby said "we sure know how to bend the rules". Excellent job, and I don't recall any mix up in following the characters as I had in other stories (not yours). You're Good!

playgent4funplaygent4funalmost 10 years ago
Wow

This takes erotica out of the sleaze and into

Something that adds to the human experience.

While there seems to be many that wished you would have

Said this or that., made this point, resolved that issue.

I say it is your story and it truly was an enriching read.

Thank you.

BoiPussyBoiPussyalmost 10 years ago
Thank you.

Wonderful.

Bio5hsBio5hsalmost 10 years ago
Real tear jerker

Just got finished reading the series the whole thing was great. Not many people can bring such a complicated world to the erotica. You did with such a great mixture of both story and having the erotic moments. Not many people can add the depth you did to this tale. I'm fully intending to keep following your work as you progress with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

I loved the way you chose to bring the other side of the story to light. Many of life's lessons brilliantly expressed. I found myself skipping the erotica to continue with the main plot. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

All of this series has been great there is great use f language it was truly an awesome read

bseeker6969bseeker6969almost 10 years ago
Touching end

I thoroughly enjoyed the way you wove all of the threads into the final chapter. Masterful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"Ive been off birth control for a while now". Oh, nice of you to just now be sharing this tidbit with me! Lol.

Loved the follow up story, great writing and I really enjoyed it!

MineriiMineriiover 9 years ago
Enjoyed !

I have really enjoyed this series was very well written. I think the most enjoyable thing was all three sons and their sisters were into incest quite a record probably. It is kind of strange to me because I had two sisters actually still have one whom I live with along with my wife but did not and do not have any desire to committ incest with either one of them. They would both be considered beautiful but just don't float my boat yet reading these incest stories probably turn me on more then any other kind of erotic stories amazing keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OH GOD!

i cant stop bawling!!! so tearfully wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing Story

Thank you for a riveting story. Fiction or truth is inmaterial, it was truly a very good read. I read it as I would a novel and finished it in just a few days. You are a very gifted story teller. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Peace

JzordayneJzordayneover 9 years ago
thank you

This has been an amazing series. The depth of character creation is beyond description. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best story ive ever red.

Thumbs up sir! Good job on this. Very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

long story but worth it , to bad he wasn't stopped before he killed barbara

shari and yaz's mom

Greeny173Greeny173over 9 years ago
Excellent Read

One of the best series I have read on Literotica. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
every time

I read this story at least six times. Every time though I breakdown. The depth of the sorrows that they went through is just so unimaginable. Yet at the end they were able to reconstuct their family raises hope in the world for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rag doll (the entire series)

Thank you very much for this story. I found myself many times reaching for a tissue to wipe my eyes. I have found a very few stories like this one on literotica. It is a very good series. Keep up the great work, we could use some more like this one. Again, thank you very much!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best stories on this site. Period.

This story had so much love and so much heart and its not at all about the sex which is great to see in my opinion. I love stories that aren't just about sex but love and overcoming obstacles and that's what this wonderful series was about. 5 stars all around.

comarpancomarpanover 9 years ago
A novel that deserves a public award

The whole series was an overwhelming story of love, passion and justice. Like I said, not just an erotica but an award-wining saga.

comarpancomarpanover 9 years ago
A novel that deserves a public award

The whole series was an overwhelming combination of love, passion and justice. Like I said, not just an erotica but an award-wining saga.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 9 years ago
This was an amazing story!

I was so drawn in it felt like I was watching a movie. I could see the characters and feel their feelings all through out the chapters. You have a truly amazing gift and I am so grateful to you for sharing it!

ImNIndyImNIndyabout 9 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you!

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
WOW!!!

i have read only a few stories in my life that have entertained me to this degree. so with that being said, thank you for writing this series. i cant tell you how many times i had to stop and wipe tears from my eyes. even now im misting over as i absorb the last chapter. you are truly gifted my friend. again ... thank you

wisman55wisman55about 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Finished the last of it, and the final ending brought tears to my eyes. Like one reader commented on ... the sex was secondary, the story was just that good. Again, thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

It took me awhile to finish this but so far it's the best I read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How do you do it?

This is really powerful. Sure, there is a lot of sex, incestous sex, in here to satisfy any reader of this genre. In fact all but two or three relationships herein are of incest, which really stretches credibility, but so what? This is a powerful story in and of itself and the erotic interludes just seem to tie everything together. Happiness, sadness, redemption, guilt, discovery, secrets and secrets revealed are all here. Generosity and selflessness are included, plus a hint of life beyone this world and the influence of God. Hence the clues such as the flower on the gravesite and how the celebration of Christmas affected Bobby, to whom Christmas had no meaning. Love is the overiding thread here and how convoluted the path to it is and how hard everyone of them had to work for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story!!

This is the first comment I have posted for this series. I just finished reading this last chapter, it is 2:30 am. It has taken me a few sittings to read the entire thing. I just couldn't stop reading it. It is one of the most touching stories I have ever read on this site. Now, I can't wait to try the other ones. I hope you are still writing. You keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thank you for the wonderful tale! Dave

grouplover12grouplover12over 8 years ago
Absolutely Captivating

The best I have read on here. I couldn't stop reading. Very complicated if you don't pay attention. And so capsuling if you do. I will read more of yours.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 8 years ago
Masterpiece: Definition.....

Rag Doll Chapter 1-6

Seriously, just genius in what you created.

Dwf81Dwf81over 8 years ago
Just awesome!

If this was a book I'd buy it! I really love how it had a V. C. Andrews feel to it. I can't wait to read the rest of your works and hope to see more long stories like this. The characters were developed well and you drew us in to caring for them. Truely an amazing read! Thank you.

glenda54glenda54over 8 years ago

Magniffcent story the best I have read on literotica ,full and emotion filled journey took quite a few attempts and lots of tissues to get through the last three chapters 'brilliant!!!!!!!

soldaviesoldavieover 8 years ago
Excellent read

Superlative narration;- I hope you make a good living at this.

angelzarerealangelzarerealover 8 years ago
Do I gotta

Holy mother of god this was good. I want more. I'm going to read everything you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Omg

I know this is going to sound weird but here goes.I am English as was my dad but mum was American from Albany NY.I am with my sister and have been for 35 years.We have two perfectly healthy daughters.That's nearly where the weirdness ends except my mums name was Julia and my grandmother Barbara.sis and I are seriously weirded out by this that we could not sleep last night after reading this.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Omg

This is truly bizarre, not to say spooky! If the commenter would like to email me personally, and leave his email address this time, I would gladly discuss this synchronicity, which is what it seems to be - either that, or I need a poke in my third eye...

BB1958

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

This series a definite triumph!

OlebillOlebillover 8 years ago
excellent

This is the best and most wonderful story I have ever read. I brought happiness and sadness to me. Everything was wonderful.

mazofrankmazofrankabout 8 years ago
Best story yet

I love your stories. I see by the dates, that you wrote this bout two years ago. I loved the complex twist and turns. The best part to me is that you had the right amount of sex, or nearly. I still skipped a few sex scenes as I was in a hurry to find more plot. Thank you for all your hard work and well thought through story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Omg back

Read a lot of stories on Literotica and elsewhere but can honestly say my other half and I keep coming back to you stories and re reading them.They are without doubt the best we have ever read.Sue says they are better than Jackie Collins.Absolutely a most talented author who has a third eye.Very pleased your doing more cannot wait.Thank you for these stories we are both addicted.Best regards to you and your family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

You are a credit to the whole human race. I have never read anything so compelling. I would be otherwise speachless, but have to thank you for telling a story that reveals all that is noble in the human heart. Bravo!

NakatoshNakatoshabout 8 years ago
WHY?

I'm a 50 year old and your stories continue to make me ball like a baby. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Again and Again!

I just don't know what to say. This has got to be the best work I've seen on Literotica.

There are a couple of other great ones that I've found. "My Education" is one and a story by an author called c.p.boudelair. I think I've misspelled it. I like most all of your work very much, but this is pretty special and I come back to it over and over again. Like someone else here writes about, I keep speeding through the sex scenes, though I appreciate them enough and considering the relationships of these men and women these scenes are necessary to the story, but I scan through them to get to the next episode of the story. The metamorphous change of Bobby was good to see, and the budding and flowering of Ashley and Nicky's love is something to read. This really shows how love should be and how some of 'the good guys' can be your own brothers and just 'meant to be'. So, thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

I have read a lot of these stories and find this one excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best Story Ever

Wow!! I could not put this story down. It was probably the best work I have ever read on this site. I must have cried a half dozen times, laughed out loud other times. Excellent job. Look forward to seeing what else you have posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved this whole series, truely one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

one of the best yet!!!

xsiveonexsiveoneover 7 years ago
A truly great story

I really enjoyed the story having read the series through as a book. I found it to be a "feel good story" with spice. I will be reading other stories by this author with expectations of as much enjoyment, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonder

Another in a fine series of really good stories. Many more thanks

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
An excellent story

thank you so much for entertaining me with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Maybe a crossover

I wonder what would if Robbie's clan and Nicky's clan happen to meet to find a kindred spirit and become friends. Just a thought!!!

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 7 years agoAuthor
No-one's seen the Easter Eggs I planted in Rag Doll and Lost & Found; A Charm For Trinity,

Or if they had, they haven't bothered to comment. If anyone noticed, Barbara's maiden name was Morrison, because she was the younger sister of James Morrison, Jamie and Nia's father, which means Ricky & Bobby (her sons) are Jamie and Nia's first cousins.

Now, Nicky's brother-in-law is Leon, whose mother is Kathleen Shoemaker, and who lives in Oneonta, New York, a name I dropped in Lost & Found AND Rag Doll.

(When Steve Dolan's mother left Springfield (Ch. 4, Lost & Found), she went to live with her sister, Kathleen, in Oneonta - Robbie tells this to Frank in Lost & Found Ch.5) Hint, hint...

The elder Kathleen's two daughters are Maudie and Kathleen junior. Maudie married George Corden, and her children are Scott and Trinity.(A Charm For Trinity)

Kathlen junior married Leon Shoemaker the elder (a firefighter, which Stella tells Trini and Scott in A Charm For Trinity, although she didn't know his name) and is Leon's mother.

Leon's married to Judy, so he's related by marriage to Nick, Bobby, and Ricky, and through them to Jamie and Nia.

To recap;

Leon, (who's married to Nicky's stepsister, Judy, and is the brother-in-law of Nicky, Bobby, and Ricky) is the first cousin of Scotty and Trinity, and also 2nd cousin of Robbie, Casey, Joey & Luna, because their grandmothers, Roisian Dolan and Kathleen Donnelly, are sisters.

On the other side, Leon is married to Judy, which makes Nicky, Bobby, and Ricky his brothers-in law. Jamie and Nia are Bobby's first cousins, so now we have a family connection between Robbie and Casey and Jamie and Nia through Leon.

Robbie, Casey, Luna, and Joey are Scott, Trinity and Leon's cousins, and Nicky, Bobby, Ricky, Jamie and Nia are their relatives -in-law.

It was fun devising all the interlinked family connections, and I was hoping someone would put 2 and 2 together and call me on it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tie-in between Lost & Found and Rag-Doll series

Will you be doing a story series that ties these two together? This thought opens a whole new story line. I look foward to your new submissions. I have to say these two are my most favorite of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rag doll & lost and found connection.

No wonder why the name shoemaker looked familiar. To think both stories are connected. I had read the entirety of both series twice, but not consecutively, which was probably why I didn't catch on to this tidbit of information at all. It was so well hidden that you'd have to have an excellent eye for detail, great memory, and to have read both stories consecutively to catch on. You're a great writer bb especially to include that extra secret easter egg that keeps both family connections in check but still possible to figure out. Keep on writing.

P.S. A story connecting both stories would be awesome as hell. You can call it Lost Doll or something (lame, I know)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tie-in

You should do a tie-in and show how Rick found and met Shari and Yaz.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 6 years agoAuthor
Rick & Yaz? Good idea, thank you

I'm currently plotting with my friend, mentor, and editor, GrandTeton, the person who periodically levers my brain open along the dotted line that says 'Insert Reality Here' a plausible scenario that allows the 'Rag Doll' universe and the 'Lost & Found' universe to intermingle; I've already hinted at the connection between the two story-arcs in 'Lost & Found', so that new story theme, provisionally titled 'Lost & Found: Bloodlines' is currently being examined.

A Rick and Yaz story never even occurred to me, so thank you for that, now I'll never be able to get it out of my head, cue much midnight muttering and scribbling of notes, so I have you to thank for that, like I didn't already have enough to be going on with...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Late to the party, but

I must say that with or without the throbbing eroticism of the mulitple parallel incest pairings, this is some incredibly well crafted writing - you sir are an artist.

This site has a lot of dross to sift through in search for the ocassional prescious nugget, and now I've got a lot of reading on which to catch up.

Thanks for that

And yes, under the bonnet of some of those big V8 and 12 Jags leaves little room for spanners, much less the space to spin them

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 6 years agoAuthor
Rag Doll continuation story, and Rag Doll+Lost & Found crossover story in preparation

A new Rag Doll story is being written, Rag Doll Ch.7; A Durable Fire. It's the story of how Ricky found Shari, Yaz, and their mother, and how he became a part of them, then fell in love with Yaz. It'll be here in the New Year, along with a couple of other story threads I'm exploring and tying together.

There is also a crossover story in preparation, its provisional title is Lost and Found Chapter 7: Bloodlines, and links Robbie, Casey, Luna and Joey's family with Leon and Maria Shoemaker, because they're cousins, and, through Leon and Judy, Nicky and Ashley, and Bobby & Rick with their cousins, Jamie and Nia, and who knows, maybe Julie, Mark, and their family, Darryl & Lena, will possibly pop-in and out. We shall see.

Nd6_BdNd6_Bdover 6 years ago
Kudos

Actually this comment is about more than just Ch.6 Pt 02. I found myself caught up in the plot, characters and narrative to the degree that I completely skipped the sex scenaarios after Chs 1 & 2.

This was, for me a compelling story of relationships and of social (not sexual) morality. A most enjoyable read! It is the first of your stories I hve read but will NOT be the last!

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
another great read

You're one of the best - if not the best - storyteller on this site! Another great read. It's very loving, i like all the family love - not just the incest, but the real love. And he sex scenes are well written and sexy. I'm looking forward to reading a lot more of your stories. THANKS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My god i love it

All i have to say is this. THANK YOU SIR.

KIRA BANGKOK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story.

An amazing story with all its twists and turns.Very hard to put down once you start to read. Keep up the good work.

JagnagJagnagalmost 6 years ago
Words escape me ...

Truly the most emotional story ive ever read, i wasnt interested in the sex bits just the fantastic story, so sad its ended, it felt more like a movie.

Congratulations, just a masterclass of story telling.

10* ...

oldnhornyoldnhornyalmost 6 years ago
Beyound Wonderful

I've never read a series of stories that have moved me so much. Several times throughout the story I choked up. Like both Jagnag and Nd6_Bd, I skimmed past the sex to get back to the story. You gave us happiness, sadness, and love. Thank you. I wish I could have given you the rating you deserved. +10

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 6 years ago
Amazing!!

I haven't been able to put this down. You made these characters come alive for me. So much so that I was near tears or crying several times in the story. You have an excellent mind and an eye for detail. I absolutely loved it! Please keep your muse happy and keep writing away!!! I love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ok

Now I see the connection to Nia, not sure why I didn't catch Barbara's maiden name the first or second time I read this.

Great story once again and can not wait to read bloodlines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

I have never read such a moving series. Your eye to details is fantastic 10*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I have to say I read the whole thing in one sitting on my cell phone and I have to say you had me in tears many times and mad at characters some then happy with others I don’t normally read much but some how found this. I truly loved the ending. So many characters you brought them all to life.

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 5 years ago
Amazing Story

I just had to read the entire saga. You did the English portion very well. And the ending was Excellent. Well Done !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yet another smasher!

Read all of this - thoroughly enjoyed - ignore the haters!

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 4 years agoAuthor
Rag Doll Chapter 7: Ricky's Family

For those who are interested, I finally bowed to pressure and found time to start writing the missing part of this story, about how Ricky found Yas and Shari, and what happened to him in the 2 years he was out of Bobby's life. It's kind of involved, and sort of a long tale to tell, but now I've started it I have to take it through to the end. I might break it into 2 parts, I'll have to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

I cried and laughed so many times. I feel so privileged to have a chance to read this story. It was outstanding! Shame I can only give you 5 stars.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Lovely story

A fitting and lovely conclusion to your fantastic story.

Again you brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
New story with these characters.

When will it be published?

I cannot wait. Please hurry it along.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 4 years agoAuthor
'Rag Doll Chapter 7: Ricky's Family' is currently being edited

The story is long and a little complex, so it has been split in two parts, the first part has no sexual content, it's context, dialogue, and scene-setting, but essential to the whole 'Rag Doll' story, while the second part tells of Ricky and Yasmin's developing relationship, his connection with Shari and Yaz's mother Ayesha and her adoption of him, and what happened to her.

The story is bracketed by a conversation between Nicky and Ashley, and Leon and Judy about Ricky's hidden past, with the girls trying to get to the bottom of the whole 'Ricky-Yaz-Shari' story, why Ricky was so different when he came home, and what happened to him to make him change so radically. While it's self-contained as a story, it takes place immediately before the events in Rag Doll ch. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
rag doll he whole story!

i have read the whole story, i have loved, i have cried, and also felt hatred.

i found that i could not put the story down, i lost 2 nights sleep, and spent 3 days reading this story. i connected rite from the start, rite upto the very last words, thankyou beachbum1958 for the story its one of the best i have ever read. keep up the good work. i will now read all the othe stories that you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
6 Stars

If it was possible I would have given you 6 stars. I loved this story. Awesome!!!

bpleshekbpleshekalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories I have read on this site. Keep it up.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES