Ragged Point: Death on the Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PostScriptor
PostScriptor
1,011 Followers

This story, in outline, has been sitting on my computer for quite a while. I think the idea came to me one time looking over the edge of the cliffs on Ragged Point (yes — a real place.) I just hadn't gotten around to filling in the blanks until Randi sent her email.

This story isn't so much a mystery as a crime story — and the 'hook' is shamelessly stolen from 'The Unfaithful Wife' starring Diane Lane and Richard Gere. I know MY wife would give me an alibi! What about YOURS, eh?

And kudos to BlackRandi — she is a font of creative ideas and has become a real mover and shaker amongst the Lit. authors and readers. Thanks for thinking of me, Randi!

BTW — in order to create a space between 'scenes' I would love to just have an extra blank line, but HTML gets rid of empty lines. You need to have a character (so far as I know). That is the reason for the {?}'s in the story.... And the question mark because, you see, it's a mystery!

PostScriptor
PostScriptor
1,011 Followers