All Comments on 'Rags Ch. 02'

by stormyeyedone

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tremendously gut wrenching

Please do not leave this one unfinished

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago
I cried again.

This is such a touching and sad story. I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

A haunting & beautiful tale of human misery, grief & the awesome power of love. You have written a truly unique & painfully glorious story.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years ago
Awesome

Layla laid down on her stomach upon the grass, her hands clutching at the Earth. Ashley's eyes welled up in tears as she realized Layla was trying to hug her mother...... Wao!! I don't know if i should thank you or curse you, coz i was doing well on my second story till i read it and now my work looks like a shit to me.

I think the graveyard scene is the most heart touching scene ever described in literotica. I don't know how the story will flow, but tell you what I will read another 50 pages or 5 and doesn't matter how it reveals i will still give you a five for those two lines only.

Thanks for sharing it. I will surely wait for the next and hope you don't make us cry too much in next parts.. Lol.. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beautiful

Hi K. Beautifully sad tale, I really feel for Layla and ashie. It gives hopes that through all the worst things there can still be a glimmer of happiness if you can find it.

I hope you can bring Layla some of the love and peace she well deserves.

Great job, a real tear jerker for sure. F x

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Less traumatic

This chapter was easier to read, but still difficult. Your writing really makes us feel for Layla, Ashley, and all of the other homeless people around the world. Thank you for sharing this story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I hope it not to long until the next chapter ? It's been a sad and great story looking forward to part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write soon

pretty please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow! Thank you!

Thank you for sharing! I am sobbing. My mom was one choice away from living the life of Anne. Like Layla many angels were placed in my life so that I could have the choices and luxuries that I do now. I’m grateful everyday. Although I’m still crying over here; I’m appreciative of this story and look forward reading about Layla’s journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is one of the best story I've reed till now really looking forward for CH 3. Got me all emotional your the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When?

Been waiting for this to continue ;( please don't stop here.

stormyeyedonestormyeyedoneabout 6 years agoAuthor
Hello!

First, I would like to thank all of you. The Girls of Manchester, Part I has received ratings beyond my imagination. That success is thanks to all of you who voted. I hope more will continue to vote, and hopefully I can gain more comments. I have finished the rough draft of The Girls of Manchester, Part II. That was an intense labor of love. Most of the material is, again, brand new. I can't wait until my editors get back to me with their feedback and corrections. Their response so far has been promising. I will take it as a sign that soon I will be able to upload a final version in the next month or so.

In the meantime, as promised, I am once again working on the Rags series. I am rewriting the stories, more of a cleanup of details and grammar than the kind of overhaul I am going through with Girls of Manchester. I am nearly done with the Chapter II material, and am about to begin rewriting the Chapter 3 material that I have so far. If all goes well, I can have the new Rags material finished and in the editing process soon. Chapters 1-3 of Rags will be rolled up into a Part I for what I expect to be a two or three part series. If everything goes really well, I will be releasing both the new Rags and the new Girls of Manchester stories at the same time.

I appreciate all of the comments and am sincerely hoping to deliver a great story for all of you. All I ask is for a little more patience because my life is so hectic right now between moving, trying for this promotion and work in general that I just don't have the time to write like I used to. These stories will happen, I promise you. It's just going to take a little more time.

Last, I once again wish to thank foxyfiona and skelkins for being so helpful in the writing process. They have been invaluable to me and continue to be. foxy and I are also coming up on a year of collaboration on my writing, an anniversary of sorts. I could not have gotten this far without her. Thanks sweetie, you're the best!

I also would like to thank my followers and all of my readers. This has been amazing so far for me, and I hope to keep writing more for you in the future. All of this writing has been a fulfillment of a dream for me, and you are all making it possible. Thank you so very much for making my dream come true to share something at least resembling creative talent with you. I have more to share and more stories to give in the future, it just takes a while for me to write these things out. Until then, I am most affectionately yours.

Much Love,

Stormy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
.

I hope you continue this story one day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Storm, this is a story that really, like REALLY, needs finishing. I just discovered your stories and have read all but the Girls from Manchester, but those are next. I've liked all your stories so far. Like 5/5 on all of them. Yes, Chapt 1 of this one was pretty damn dark but wo knowing what's coming can't tell if it had to be wrote that way. Hope to Hell Mike get's his nuts crushed or some such.

As for me,

5/5

J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstormyeyedone@stormyeyedone
113 Followers
Dear all concerned, The person you know as Stormyeyedone died a few months ago. I only recently learned of this account when going through her things. I found some of her unfinished stories and this account on her laptop. Since her accident, I've been holding off on something...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rags Ch. 01 Previous Part
Rags Series Info