All Comments on 'Rags to Riches'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Oh what sweet love. I loved the story. .. Wanting more. . .to read. . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
touching a penis

I loved your story the story of virgin innocence on the part 1, I wish that you would have stopped at oral ( sucking the old man off ) it was totally a turn on for me and got

my stiff woody hard and ready to shoot.

The finger f***ing was good and for me that's as far as the story should have went as it seemed still innocent there at oral giving and C*nt fingering.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8almost 8 years agoAuthor
"Touching a Penis" - Nothing Wrong With Oral, but . . .

I totally understand what you're saying, but the thought occurs to me that if a man, regardless of age is able to get a strong, hard erection, would oral and/or finger sex be enough? Or would you want vaginal penetration to feel really satisfied?

As a younger woman in love with a much older man, I enjoy and love oral, finger, anal, etc. but I need his cock inside me hard, deep and often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I work in a care home and most of the old men I have to bath get erections when I wash their cock and balls. More than one have asked me to rub it for them and have actually ejaculated. I have never had sex with any of them but I feel sorry for them being stuck in a care home but still having needs so I will let them suck my breasts or touch my pussy while I wank their old dicks. It amazes me that those wizened old cocks can swell and get hard and stand straight up. One old man is 89 but can still sport a great hard on.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous 09/16

So true, it is indeed an almost sweet sadness. After all, they are still MEN regardless of their age, with the same needs and desires. The idea for this story goes back to when I was an undergraduate student. One of my classes required volunteer time, and like your experience, the sight of one or more of the old guys with serious hard-ons was not uncommon or the glimpse of a hand caressing a CA's thigh or even slipping under her skirt made me wish there were some way to help them.

Can you imagine how a little "sex therapy" would improve the physical and mental states for these old timers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

After reading your story, I feel more normal as 22 yr old virgin who wants to bang her 74 yr old teacher who is retiring from his teaching position after this year. He is divorced, single and not a bad looking charming sweet funny man who probably wouldn't be a bad choice for the man to take my virginity and be my first sex partner. Just thinking about it turns me on.

I love reading your story and I have read it and masturbated to it over a few times already.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous 102416

Thank you for your comment and please follow your heart or your clit . . . whatever the case may be. If he is as you describe just imagine all that he can show and teach you.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Grrrrr

I like these stories about the older guy/younger girl. But unless they are true stories, why do you keep killing off the guy?? When I first started this story, I was going to jump to the end and post a comment telling you "You better not kill off Michael or I am not reading anymore of your stories". I'd just read the one about Matthew and Avery before this one.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 6 years agoAuthor
They keep dying . . .

Bobo,

Oh wow, promise, I won't let that happen again . . . for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A really sweet story

I would've preferred that she did not get pregnant.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

A virile strong older man is so desirable! They always know what you need and are not afraid to enjoy themselves with you❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it I’m 65 and single but I like women 26 -40 the babies are ok fun in the jacuzzi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous