All Comments on 'Raiford'

by stillkickin2013

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Almost a prison romance changing to "even tasting some blood on the soft flesh from his torn rectal opening" on the last page

I liked the first four pages of your story. Gene/Jeannie is an interesting character. His acceptance and desire of male sex increased to the point he became the aggressor. His devotion to Mac was grew in intensity. Even the bearish Rod wasn't completely awful. I was not prepared for page five with the brutish guard at the end of this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice sissy

Loved your story but need more : ) Can't wait to see Jeannie dressed like the cumslut she has become and then forced to service the entire prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
prison life

I liked how mack took good care of the kid. he did force the oral sex on the kid I think a little more patience. the kid would have been willing to do it to help his friend out. force wasn't needed. however the kid did give up his boy butt. I think in prison they have husband , wife relationships and for the little guy he needed a man to take care of him and mack wasn't brutal when he popped the little guys cherry he was carefull and the little fellow enjoyed it I am sure he squealed at first but that is being a virgin.in prison some guys need a husband to take care of them if sex isn't brutal or forced why not sex is a human need. just as some people need taking care of.that guard was a complete asshole I would have done a rape kit the dumb ass left his sperm in the kids butthole the had all the evidence he needed.the guard would go to prison he would be introduced to buttsex and see what prison world is like first hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SEX LIFE OF PRISON

THIS STORY IS THE LIFE OF PRISON. AND TO THINK WE HAVE KIDS OF 12 THROUGH 18 YEARS OLD KILLING PEOPLE. THEY END UP IN PRISON GETTING TURNED OUT. IF THEY ONLY KNEW THE BAD FEELING A MAN GETS WHEN HE FEELS HIS MANHOOD TAKEN. WHEN A PENIS IS SHOVED UP INSIDE OF HIM. HE REALISES HE IS NOW GIRLY BOY. THE MENTAL DAMAGE DONE TO THIS PERSON. I ONLY WISH THESE KIDS WOULD THINK BEFORE THEY PULL THE TRIGGER. I WAS ABUSED AS A KID OF NINE YEARS OLD BY MY FATHER. AND I NEVER HURT ANYONE, AS OF TODAY AND LOTS OF HELP THEM THOUGHTS ARE STILL THERE. I FEEL LESS THAN A MAN. AND I AM GAY TODAY DONT KNOW WHY. THE DAMAGE RAPE DOES TO A PERSON CAN NOT BE FIXED. I AM JUST DAMN THANKFUL I DID NOT BECOME A BABY RAPIST. I ACTUALLY FIND PEDOPHILES ARE USUALLY THIS WAY DO TO ABUSE THEY SUFFERED ALL WE CAN DO IS KEEP THEM LOCKED UP FROM SOCIETY TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN. IT IS REALLY SAD . I JUST WISH PEOPLE WOULD KEEP THERE SEXUAL DESIRES IN CHECK. WHEN A KID IS MOLESTED HIS SEXUAL DESIRES OR HER DESIRES BECOME ALTERED. THESE KIDS CHOICES TO SEX IS TAKEN FROM THEM. ALOT OF TIMES THE POOR KID BECOMES A MONSTER THEMSELVES. THEN THEY END UP SAGREGATED FROM SOCIETY TO PROTECT OTHER KIDS. OR THEY END UP GAY OR LESBIAN DO TO THERE SEX LIFE BEING ALTERED. IT NEVER ENDS DOES IT. THIS STORY IS ALL TO WELL A REMINDER OF SEXUAL CONDITIONING OF A YOUNG KID. THIS KID IN THE STORY WILL NEVER HAVE A HEALTHY SEX LIFE EVER AGAIN, IT WILL ALWAYS BE DEMENTED FROM A SICK PERVERT IN PRISON. THIS STORY FITS ALL TO DAMN WELL ABOUT PRISON. KIDS NEED TO STOP COMMITING CRIME BECAUSE THESE THINGS REALLY HAPPEN IN PRISON.THE SAD PART IS RAPE HAPPENS WITH KIDS IN THERE OWN FAMILY A FATHER OR A MOTHER OR BABYSITTER. I NEVER WENT TO PRISON AND STILL GOT MOLESTED BY MY OWN FATHER. IT REALLY IS A SICK WORLD OUT THERE. BUT HOW TO STOP SEXUAL ASSAULT WE DONT KNOW HOW AND WE NEVER WILL. WE KEEP TRYING THATS ALL WE CAN DO.

CandPSCandPSabout 8 years ago
Very Nice

I have often fantasized about being in prison with hundreds or thousands of horny guys looking for someone to service them, I would gladly and eagerly let them have their way with me. I'm very submissive and would offer no resistance, as I am quite willing to do anything and everything dominant men want. I'd gladly do extra time to ensure I had a steady stream of men to fill my holes. Perhaps a gang would take ownership of me and make me their bitch. No problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous