Rain Delay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev faced both her husband and Tony, assured that she had admirers she closed her eyes as Mark's hands touched her waist, he moved in close until her body rested against his. His warm hands moved up her sides and as he did he felt the roundness of the side of her tits. His hands slid around to the front jumping over the knot in her blouse as they found the bare skin below her tits and began an agonizing slow move up until at last he cupped those b cup beauties that all three men had been lusting after all day.

Jack watched as his wife's body came into view as Mark's hands parted her already unbuttoned blouse and his gasp matched his wife's as Mark presented Bev's tits to the two seated men. With a hand cupping each breast Mark pulled her back against his body allowing her to feel his hardness against her lower back. He then used each index finger to push her already taunt nipples up and down causing another loud gasp of lust from her lips.

Bev was in another world, someplace where the elementary schoolteacher and married woman had only dreamed of, a pure garden of sexual lust. Knowing that she was being displayed as her body was being used right in front of her husband and another man she barely knew seemed in a way to surreal to comprehend but her nipples and flowing pussy grounded it all n reality.

Jack waited to hear "Uncle" but even he knew the game had past that point hours ago. It was now all or nothing and all was clearly the winner. It was as if the woman in front of him was a stranger and he wanted what she was making available. Tony just gripped the bedspread as his eyes, unblinking, stay glued to the show in front of him.

Mark's left hand moved up and covered the exposed tit as his right hand traveled to the hem of Bev's short skirt and with ease came to rest on her upper thigh. She pressed her body into his with even more pressure as his rough hand met her soft flesh. Mark pressed his lips to her red hair just near her ear as his left hand began to tug on her nipple and his right hand moved upward towards Bev's very wet pussy. "Open up baby" he urged her.

Bev's legs were already apart, just enough to steady herself as she stood before her husband allowing her body to be felt by Mark. She shivered as the calloused hand between her legs slid closer to her wet pussy and then let out a loud gasp as the side of his hand pushed between her pussy lips. He wasn't inside of her, yet, but was pressed up into her outer lips. Bev heard "Time!" but it didn't register until she heard it the second time.

Her mind screamed "Oh no, not time, don't stop, not now!" but her body felt Mark jerk away from her leaving her fuckable pussy empty and her bare tits exposed out of her blouse. Bev almost collapsed to the floor except strong hands held her up and led her to the side of the bed where she slumped against her husband. Everyone was breathing heavy as Jack gently stroked his wife's hair and kissed her face in reassurance. At this point she wasn't aware that her tits and pussy were fully exposed to the three men.

In the fog of lust Bev could make out Tony teasingly complaining that he was the only one being left out of the fun. Jack kissed her neck and than her ear as he urged her "to give Tony a little love". She willingly let herself be passed to Tony's arms and greeted his probing tongue with her's as their lips met. Gone from her mind was the show off Bev replaced now by a stronger force of pure animal lust and need.

Tony wasted no time as his hands raced to capture the woman offered to him. Bev's tits were for the second time this evening being used and she arched her back as an offering. Tony was at first shocked and then pleased as he felt her hand grasping for his covered cock. Jack saw Bev's hand go for Tony, he knew how she always needed and wanted to feel the man she was with. She had proved that on their first date so many years ago.

Bev felt someone tugging at the knot in her open blouse as Tony lowered her onto her back, her legs still over the side of the bed; it was Jack opening her blouse. Mark knelt in front of the now prone Bev and ran his hands up her open legs slowly opening them even wider, his hot kisses began at her knees and worked their way up her parted thighs. She gasped into Tony's mouth as Mark's tongue took its first lap at her soaking pussy. Jack backed off and reached for his camera.

Mark had Bev's legs lifted up even with his shoulders, his hands cupping her ass checks as his tongue fucked her sopping wet pussy. Tony used Bev's distraction to undo his pants and yanked his very hard cock free of its prison. This time Bev had a real handful of hot hard cock to wrap her fingers around. The shaft was thicker than she had realized after her quick look back in the game room and the mushroom cap shortened her frantic strokes.

Her hips bucked as that tongue pushed her body toward the climax she craved as Mark jammed his tongue with more force into her body. Bev felt Tony moving on the bed and she knew just what was about to happen and knowing that her mouth would soon be stuffed with cock pushed her over the edge. Her moans filled the room, her body arched as her climax exploded from deep inside of her wanton body. Time and space no longer had any meaning in her slut crazed mind.

Still gasping for air as Mark kept her on edge Tony took that as an invitation to push his cock into Bev's open mouth. Her teeth scrapped his cock head as he gained entry but it was a small price to pay to have his cock sucked by this wild woman thrashing on the bed. Bev grabbed the thick shaft both in lust and to keep from being chocked as her mouth began to be fucked. She stretched her jaw wider as all her cock sucking skills were called into play.

Bev had cock sucking experience before she met Jack and maybe one as thick as Tony's but that was a long time ago. But her desirer was strong and even in this uncomfortable position she sunk her mouth further down the bulging cock. She used her free hand to push Tony's hip and moved her body up on the bed until Tony was on his back and her long red hair was draped over his belly and balls, her mouth moving up and down his cock matching the rhythm of her hand.

Mark sat back, his face wet from Bev's climaxing pussy and smiled at Jack. Jack lowered the camera enough to give Mark an even bigger smile and nod of "okay" as Mark stood and began dropping his jeans. Mark's cock now free was equal to Jacks but curved upward; precum flowed freely from its slit.

Bev, her mouth jammed with cock felt the bed move as Mark knelt behind her and aided him as he lifted her ass up knowing that she was being readied to be fucked doggie style by whoever was behind her. It didn't matter to her; she just wanted to be fucked, to be filled in her mouth and pussy by hard cock. She held still as she felt this unknown cock part her swollen outer lips and seek the entrance to her womb.

Mark looked down and Jack watched from the side as the head of his cock pushed into Bev's married, eager pussy. Her gasp of delight was muffled by Tony's mouth filling cock and she lifted her head to suck in more air as her hips were pulled back impaling more of her pussy on Mark's invading cock. Bev's body shook with mini-climaxes as Mark pushed the rest of his cock into her pressing her tight ass against his belly. Jack stood stunned at how easily Mark pushed into his usually tight pussied wife.

The action on the bed took a turn as Bev fucked back as hard as Mark fucked into her. Tony's cock stood free at first as Bev reveled in fucking, the whole bed appeared in danger of collapse as Mark pounded his pent of lust into the pussy devouring his cock. Tony aided Mark by steadying Bev as Mark drove himself toward the release his whole body craved. In a way this saved Tony from blowing his load too soon, he really wanted to fuck his red headed slut.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck" screamed Mark as he slammed into Bev his cock spewing hot cum deep inside her hungry pussy.

Bev matched his climax with another one of her own ending up flat on her face sprawled across Tony, his cock crushed by her tits. The joined couple spent by lust as Mark's cock gave weaker and weaker pumps inside of the fucked pussy. As soon as Mark lifted his weight a little, his now semi soft cock slipping out of Bev's open pussy leaving a trail of cum in its wake. Tony wasted no time making his move.

Tony lifted Bev's prone body off of his crushed cock until he could again fill her mouth with his tongue. She was still in a state of super sexual arousal and clung to him like a drowning person to a life saver. Tony felt the weight of someone next to them and realized that Jack had moved in to assist him in fucking Bev. Tony half handed Bev to her husband who now took his turn probing her mouth with his tongue. The two men placed Bev in the middle of the full sized bed flat on her back.

Jack continued to smother Bev with kisses to her mouth, neck and ears as Tony opened her legs and knelt between them, Bev bent her knees to beckon to the man about to fuck her. Jack urged his wife on hoarsely whispering in her ear.

"That's it baby. Open that pussy up. You want his cock don't you? Come-on baby fuck his fat cock"

Bev needs no encouragement from her husband but his words added welcome fuel to the fire burning though out her body. Tony had managed to gain just a little control of his lust and was now taking his time teasing the squirming pussy presenting its self before him. He ran his cock up and down the cum dribbling pussy slit watching as Bev jerked upward as he neared the opening to her body. His cock head now soaked in Bev's juices and Mark's cum as her fucked pussy again attempted to push on to his cock.

This time he met her lifting with just a little downward pressure and was surprised to meet resistance. "Wow he thought. This will be fun." as he applied more pressure. The head of his cock defeated the tight ring of muscle that had slowed his victory. He was welcomed with another up lift of Bev's hips as her pussy clamped it's self around the thick shaft making use of her pussy. A third of Tony's cock slid out of view and into Bev.

Mark, not wanting to be left out now on the bed as the three men swamped over the prone woman each wanted a part of her. Jack continued to urge his wife to fuck Tony using his mouth, tongue and voice to push her towards ecstasy. Mark had taken over her firm tits using his hands for both his and her enjoyment as Tony began a very slow fucking motion pressing more of his cock into Bev with each movement.

It didn't take long for all of Tony to fill the very hungry, cock crazed woman under him. His balls felt the heat of her ass checks as he lifted her legs towards the ceiling. Both Mark and Jack felt Bev's body reacting to Tony fucking. Jack was the first to back away as Bev began matching Tony's thrusts, her gasps for air drowning out his words. Mark was pushed out of the way as Tony climbed higher on up on the woman under him as Bev's legs were pressed towards her own shoulders.

Even in that position Bev equaled every one of Tony's thrusts with one of her own, their bodies slapping out the tempo of lust leaving her husband and Mark in awe. There was no tenderness, just basic animal needs driving the two bodies towards release.

Bev had been in such a constant state of climax that time and space had no meaning but her body on its most basic level wanted that cock filling her body to reward it with an ocean of cum. Her pussy muscles ached from his thickness and her womb could feel his invasion as Tony pounded into her. His balls bouncing off her ass nagged at his brain to release the pent up cum this red headed tease had created as his will to stem the onrush diminished. Bev would get what she wanted.

Jack and Mark watched in utter amazement as the couple bounced as a single unit threatens to destroy the flimsy motel bed. Every time Tony pulled back all but the head of his cock glistened in the light of the room with Bev's pussy clinging to it and just as quickly it disappeared from view as Tony's balls met Bev's pushed up ass. Bev was moaning loudly as her body was pounded with hot cock, Tony appeared to be holding his breath until with a final thrust he began groaning in relief as hot thick cum forced its way out of his balls.

Bev body answered Tony's searing hot cum with an even more intense climax than the mini ones that had been racking her body as her womb welcomed crashing wave after wave of Tony into her body. Hot cum flooded all of her insides as the man inside of her thrashed with abandonment on top of her spread open body. The two of them locked together as one body rejoicing in that place set aside for lust filled sex.

Just as soon as Tony began to lift himself off of the fucked woman his body had pinned to the sweat soaked bed Jack was there to take his place. Bev was like a rag doll easily repositioned to be fucked yet again by a third man but this time it was her husband. Bev made a weak attempt to guild her husband to her cum soaked pussy but by now it was an easy entry for Jack's hard cock. Her pussy gapped open stretched to it's limits by Tony and his fat headed cock. All of that cum inside of her just made it easier for Jack to make use of the void.

Jack held still at first stunned by how the inside of his wife felt, his balls now pressed on her ass slick with the dribbling cum of two other men. Bev's pussy supplied plenty of heat and wetness but none of its usual tautness; but this didn't stop Jack from fucking into her worn pussy. Bev wrapped her arms around her husband and buried her face in that comfortable nook between his neck and shoulder as she welcomed his movements.

Mark reached over and touched Bev's head lightly and said "Goodnight you two love birds. See you in the AM."

Bev and Jack heard their door close as they held each other; their bodies locked together making love, not fucking.

The knocking at the door roused the couple from their coma like sleep. A nude Jack opened the door to find Tony and Mark grinning from ear to ear offering him two containers of fresh coffee, the sun shining brightly behind them. They stepped into the room as Bev welcomed the coffee, her back against the headboard.

Bev took her sip of coffee as the sun bathe the room, letting the sheet slip just a little, exposing the rise of her breasts and with a smile said "Gee, too bad it's raining again. Anyone for ping pong?"

12