All Comments on 'Rain Falls Ch. 03'

by Trahi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Glad to see more about Vy. You have given Eric much more humanity and dimension this chapter. I'm cautiously optimistic now. Rain certainly needs to speak up more as Eric is rather clueless.

willieonewillieonealmost 9 years ago

Hated the collar and dom so not into the BDSM crap, and still not liking Eric and hope that Dylan will end up with our boy but will have to see and keep my fingers crossed. lol Great read thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love the way the story is going but I feel like a plot twist is coming up

sshh1sshh1almost 9 years ago
loved it

Love the bdsm aspect. Keep it coming!

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

I'm not aversed to BDSM stuff, but both have to be into it. I thought that putting him on a chain with a collar was something you do as a couple. Making him sit on the floor went too far. Then why would Rain not ask him about it? Was it for fun? Was it something Eric is heavily into and how far into the lifestyle does he want to go? Is it a fun thing for one night? Is it something he wants to explore more deeply and if so, is Rain into it? Rain needs to get some explanation. I can't believe he didn't address that when they got home, esp since he's good at opening lines of communication. He may have liked it and that is fine if both are on board. Just gotta talk about it though for my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My favorite series ever

These two are my favorite I love them so much, this is probably my 5th time reading through the Rain series and I always seem to love them more every time!

Xx

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

To think Bob was the catalyst for these two, it was so brief but I miss that dude. I even shipped Bob and him together but I'm realising he's perfect with Eric although Eric give off abusive vibes sometimes

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Found a line that sealed the deal, confirmed me as a fan and follower: "I don't get in these moods often," he said quietly. "Just let me be sweet to you." Suggests Eric's role in this. Foreshadowing here I'm sure but not sure at all. Lucky to be reading this in 2021 as a finished (I sure hope) work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous