Rain Falls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trahi
Trahi
343 Followers

"Quickie?" I squeaked. "Jesus, Eric. Is that what the cock ring was about?"

"Yeah," he admitted. "I want to make it good for you. I want to be able to last."

"Holy fuck, Eric," I groaned. "If it was any longer or any better for me I'd die." I grabbed a bottle of the stuff that supposed to add sensation and a bottle of the ultra-slick, hoping that it would provide a barrier between my skin and the heating action of the one I was going to use on him. I took his hand and led him to the counter. "Hey, John," I said, putting the bottles on the counter.

"Hey, Rain." He glanced at Eric. "How's stuff?"

"Good. This is my boyfriend. Is he not the most gorgeous hunk of man that you've ever seen?" I smirked at Eric who was looking at me with one eye squinted.

"He looks dangerous," he smirked. John was cool. He was totally straight but he flirted with nearly every person that walked in the door regardless of gender, race, or age.

"I know." I grinned at him. "Sexy as all get out."

"Is this some sort of payback?" Eric asked.

"Yes." I smiled sweetly. "Pay the man."

Eric chuckled and paid for the lube.

"Speaking of dangerous boyfriends... That shit about Vy is crazy, right?" John said.

"What'd you hear?" I asked.

"That Michael beat the fuck out of her and she lost the baby," John said.

"She lost the baby?" The news hit me like a blow to the stomach.

"You didn't know?" John asked.

I shook my head. "She was gone when I got home. Who'd you hear it from?"

"Becca," John told me. "She said Vy was going to live with her aunt in Florida... No Georgia. Yeah. Georgia. You should talk to Becca. She knows."

"Thanks." I grabbed the bag off the counter and left the store with Eric following me for a change.

"Who's Vy?" Eric asked when we got in the car.

"My best friend. She was my next door neighbor."

"I'm sorry," Eric said. "When did all this happen?"

"Last night," I told him. "I should have been home. I can't believe that I let her down like that. I should have been there for her."

"I'm sorry," he said. "That's my fault."

"No," I replied. "It's that fuckhead Michael's fault." There was so much venom in my voice and hatred in my blood that I hardly recognized myself. "I hope he gets gang raped and beaten half to death every day in prison."

Eric was silent. It was a side of me that he had never seen. It was a side of me that I had never even seen.

"FUCK!" I screamed. I felt so fucking useless.

"I'm sorry, Baby." Eric gently took my hand and laced his fingers through mine. "I know it doesn't help. Is there anything that I can do?"

"No," I sighed. "I'm just... Do you have any pot?"

"No," he replied. "I don't smoke weed. I can get some though."

"Nah. It's fine. If I had it I'd just smoke it," I said.

Eric chuckled. "Isn't that like saying 'If I had food I'd eat it.'? Isn't that what it's for?"

I snickered. "Yeah. Sort of. What I mean is that it's a habit that I can't afford to develop. Like drinking or smoking... or eating."

Eric laughed. "I see that. You could stand to eat a little more."

"Are you trying to fatten me up?" I teased.

"Maybe."

"Don't do that. I can't afford to buy all new clothes," I retorted, half serious.

"You need to just move in with me," he offered. "Then you can get as fat as you want and you don't need clothes."

"You gonna keep me well fed and naked?" I laughed.

"Well fucked and naked," he corrected.

When we got back to his place the mood was still somber. I looked around the large open space that made up the bottom floor of the warehouse apartment. Nothing had moved from the day before. All of the dismembered mannequins were in exactly the same spot.

"I thought you were working today," I said.

"I was."

"It doesn't look like you made any progress."

"I'm doing a mural over at European Crossroads," he told me, glancing over his unfinished pieces. "I haven't worked on this for a while."

"What is this going to be?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I lost the muse."

"I'm sorry. Does that happen a lot?"

"Sometimes," he admitted. "When I get interrupted. Usually I can go back to it but I'm just not in the same place that I was."

"What does a dead mannequin cost you? Just out of curiosity." I smirked.

He grinned. "Depends on the quality. These were about a hundred bucks."

"Wow. Pretty steep for a doll."

"Especially since I'm just going to cut them up," he smirked. "I have to though. They're always in this completely unnatural pose." He bent his arms and legs, twisted his torso and tilted his head, imitating the pose of a store mannequin perfectly. I snickered and he dropped the pose. "Even if I want it whole I have to take it apart and put it back together to make it more realistic." He grinned at me. "You should try it. No one would really stand like that."

I tried to imitate his pose and he walked over and adjusted me into position. "A real dead body would cost you less."

"A real dead body would cost me twenty years." He stepped back and looked at me then stepped forward and moved my arm and head. "Besides, they make a huge mess when you cut them up and they eventually start to stink."

"Good point." I snickered

He stepped back and smirked. "There. Like that."

I dropped the pose. "You're right. It's uncomfortable."

"You did good though. Try shocked."

I planted my feet, spread my fingers out and opened my mouth and eyes wide. He laughed.

"That's great. Try excited."

I jumped and slapped my hand over my mouth.

He laughed again. "Now do scared."

I took off running up the stairs, ducking behind the curtain still drawn across the loft. I could hear him laughing. "Come back!" he shouted.

I peeked out the curtain. "No." Then dropped the curtain and stripped.

"Come on, pussy. I don't bite," he called.

"Liar!" I called back.

"You like it," he retorted. "Come back down here."

I pushed the curtain aside and stood at the top of the stairs wearing nothing but the collar around my neck. "No."

"Wow." He was standing at the bottom of the stairwell looking up at me. "That was fast."

I shrugged. "It's a gift."

He slowly climbed the stairs, stopping one step below me. With our difference in heights, it put his chin at my forehead. He hooked his finger through the ring at my throat and tilted my head back. I expected him to kiss me when he lowered his lips to mine but he didn't. "No sex?" he breathed against my lips.

"No anal," I agreed. "You'll hurt me bad. But we can still play."

"I'm not in the mood for blood tonight, Rain. Will you be disappointed?"

"Not at all," I promised him. "What are you in the mood for?"

"This," he replied and kissed me. He was as gentle as he had been in the parking lot, if not more so. He carefully urged me backwards, never breaking the kiss, until my legs bumped into the edge of the bed.

"Up," he husked.

"I'm up," I smirked, looking down between our bodies.

"Yeah you are," he grinned and wrapped his long fingers around my shaft, making me moan as he slowly stroked me.

He watched my face while he slid his hand up and down my length. I had a hard time keeping my eyes open. It had been a long time since anyone other than me had touched my cock and it felt incredible.

"So beautiful," he murmured. He let go of me and I groaned. "Get on the bed."

I scrambled to comply and leaned back on my elbows to watch him strip. He crawled across the bed and sat between my knees.

"Touch yourself," he commanded. "Show me what you like."

"I like you touching me," I told him.

"Show me how."

I gripped my turgid cock and watched him watch me pleasure myself. His lust-filled eyes were scanning me up and down, never resting on anything.

"Touch me," I moaned. "Please."

The heat from his hand skimming up my thigh made my eyes roll back in my head.

"Don't come," he husked. "I want to make you come."

My cock wept at his words. "Yes."

"You don't finger yourself?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Why not? You come when I'm fucking you."

"You make me," I breathed.

He tilted his head slightly in confusion. "You don't do that with other guys?"

I shook my head again. "Almost never."

He stretched his body over mine and kissed me passionately, his long hair draped around us like a curtain. He pulled up and flipped his head, tossing his hair all to one side before moving his mouth down to my neck. I arched my neck, baring my throat for him.

"This is so fucking hot on you but it's in the way." He traced his fingers over the leather strap around my neck. He rested his fingertips on the buckle for a second before he unfastened it. It made a loud thunk as it hit the wooden floor. With a predatory gleam in his eyes, he lowered his mouth back to my neck. He said he didn't want my blood so I trusted him not to tear my throat out. He kissed and licked his way down but I didn't feel his teeth. I felt his teeth when he got down to my nipples but there was no pain, just a sharper edge to the pleasure.

"You're going to make me come," I panted.

He released the small nub from his teeth and passed his tongue over it to soothe it before continuing down my body. "Stop," he told me. "It's my turn."

I reluctantly let go of my cock with a groan. "I need to come."

"You will," he promised, kissing my belly. "In my mouth."

I nearly came right then. Just from hearing him say it. "Oh God. Yes. Please."

He scooted his body down a little further. His hair tickled my side as it trailed along some distance behind his head. My belly was drenched from all the pre-cum that was pouring out of me. He dipped the tip of his tongue in the mess that I was making and slowly lapped it up. If I'd still had any ability to think I could have told him how pointless it was. As long as he kept licking me I was going to keep leaking.

He gripped the base of my shaft and tentatively licked my head before he swallowed me down. It was the first time he'd ever had me in his mouth and it was the shortest blow job in the history of mankind. I didn't last two seconds with the moist heat of his mouth enveloping me. I didn't even have time to warn him. He wrapped his gorgeous lips around my cock and my spine locked up as I shot in his mouth. He sucked and swallowed my load and then used his tongue to get any remnants off me before sliding back up my body.

I hid my face in the crook of my elbow in embarrassment. "I'm sorry," I mumbled.

He chuckled. "I must be better at that than I thought."

I groaned. "I'm sure that you're fantastic. I'd love to find out some time."

He chuckled again. "That was pretty quick."

"Oh Jesus," I groaned. "Stop."

"Don't stress. I take it as a compliment," he said. "Stop hiding your beautiful face." He pushed at my arm and I moved it and looked at him. He had a smug grin on his face.

"It's just..." I tried to explain. "It's been a long time."

"How long?" he asked.

"I can't remember the last time kind of long."

"Like a month?" he prodded.

"Like, not in the time that I've known you."

He squinted at me. "That can't be true. I've known you for a year or so."

I didn't respond.

"A year!" he exclaimed. "Why?"

"Because I don't sleep around," I explained.

He barked a dry half-laugh.

"Seriously, Eric," I said. "I don't. Work is different. Nobody wants to pay me to let them suck my dick."

"I would pay to suck this," he responded, grabbing the appendage he was referring to.

"You never have," I pointed out.

He humphed. "I guess I haven't." He let go of my mostly flaccid penis and his hand drifted down lower. "I've had my mouth here," he said, caressing my sac then moving his hand between my legs. I spread them for him instinctually. "And here," he husked, grazing his fingertips across my still tender pucker. My breath hitched as he applied pressure. He watched my face as he rubbed small circles around my fuckhole. "You want it, don't you?"

"Yes," I hissed and rocked my hips up, seeking penetration.

He pulled his hand back, denying me. "Not tonight."

I groaned. "Don't stop. I'll be good."

"No," he replied. "I'm not done playing. Roll over."

I turned onto my stomach and he got back between my legs, leaning over my body. I could feel his hair brushing over my face and arms. His fingertips skipped up my spine and stopped on top of the bites on my shoulder.

"This looks bad," he told me.

"It always does," I grumbled. "See what I mean about being a chew toy?"

"Don't move," he ordered and I felt the bed dip as he crawled off it. He went down the stairs and then came back up almost instantly. He climbed back on the bed and straddled my waist. I felt the cold gel of ointment then the warmth of his fingers as he rubbed it in.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Neosporin." He climbed back off the bed and went into the bathroom I could hear him washing his hands before he came back. "Remind me and I'll put some on tomorrow too."

"Thank you."

"Now," he said. "Where was I? Oh yes." I felt his lips brush against the back of my neck and cross my shoulders. He kissed and licked and nibbled his way across and down my back, careful to avoid the bite marks. He made his way down to my butt and kissed both cheeks before spreading them with his hands. I felt his hot breath and then his soft lips against my hole and I raised my hips.

He pulled back and chuckled then playfully smacked my ass. "You're not being good."

"I was helping," I argued.

"Yeah. Helping to try to get me to stick my cock in you."

"Eric," I groaned.

"I have so much to make up for."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do," he stated. "I've treated you like..."

"A hooker?" I supplied.

He was quiet for a minute but I could still feel the warmth of his breath across my butt cheek. "I don't get in these moods often," he said quietly. "Just let me be sweet to you."

I raised up on my elbows and looked back to check his positioning before I turned over. He was hunched over between my legs, almost like a frog. It reminded me of the position they made us assume in elementary school during tornado drills. I flipped over, careful not to kick him.

"Eric." I sat up and held my hands out to him. He crawled into my arms just like he had the night before. "You didn't do anything to me that I didn't let you do or encourage you to do."

He flopped down on his back, pulling me down with him, on top of him. "I feel like I did."

"You didn't," I assured him. "If you want to be sweet to me, I'm all for it. Just don't do it because you feel obligated."

"I don't feel obligated, Rain."

"Then what do you feel?" I asked.

"Oh fuck." He rolled his eyes. "Seriously?"

"Yes," I insisted. "There's something going on with you and I just want to know what it is."

He sighed. "I told you that I'm no good at this."

"I know," I replied. "I'm taking that into consideration."

"Ok." He sighed again. "Here goes nothing." He took a deep breath. "I feel like everything that I thought I knew is suddenly all wrong and I don't know what anything is anymore."

"Unbalanced?" I offered.

"Yes."

"Lost and confused?"

"Not lost," he corrected. "I know where I am. Everything else has changed. The only thing that seems to make sense is you. It's why I haven't been working on my own stuff."

"Ok. Well I'm here. If you need to talk or anything, I'm here for you. Ok?"

"Yeah. Thanks," he smirked. "Are we done? Are you satisfied?"

"Sure," I grinned. "I wasn't trying to torture you or anything."

"Can we go back to what I was doing now?"

"Rimming me?" I smirked. "Absolutely."

"No," he chuckled. "If I do that I'm going to fuck you and you said no."

I pouted and then grinned. "So it's my turn now?" I asked hopefully.

He shook his head. "Still mine. I still want to suck you off."

"You did that already."

"No I didn't," he laughed and rolled us over so that he was on top of me. His hair fell into my face and I tried to blow it out of my mouth. He laughed again and brushed it off my face. He kissed his way down my body and took my half-hard cock in his mouth. It seemed like it never went completely soft when I was around him.

"Wait," I moaned, feeling my dick harden in his mouth. "I want to suck you too."

He popped off me. "Sixty-nine?" he asked.

"Yeah. But I want to be on top. If you get excited and fuck my face you'll probably kill me."

He smirked. "I can control myself," he said but he crawled back up my body and rolled on to his back, winding his hair into a tight knot under the back of his head.

"I don't want you to control yourself," I told him, flipping around and placing my knees on either side of his head, careful to avoid any errant strands of his hair. "I want you to get so much pleasure out of my mouth being on you that you totally lose all semblance of control."

"That's what always happens with you," he admitted.

I was sitting back on my feet with his head between my thighs, just looking down at his face. When I didn't move he looked up, locking his gaze with mine. I traced his cheekbone with my fingertips. "How did I not see this before?" I asked. "I've wasted a year. Why didn't you ever say anything?"

"I thought you knew how I felt about you, Baby," he replied. "Why did you keep coming back if you didn't know?"

"Because I..." I didn't know how to answer him in a way that wouldn't destroy the mood. "Because you were special."

He smirked, which looked odd from my vantage point. "Short bus kind of special?"

"That too," I grinned. "No. The 'I want to be with him all the time' kind of special."

"Then you did know how I felt about you." His eyes narrowed when I still didn't move. "Less talking. More sucking." He nudged me. I smiled at him and leaned over his body to put my mouth to other, more pleasurable, uses.

I lasted a lot longer that time but not nearly as long as I wanted to and nowhere even in the same realm of as long as he did. He did lose control but it wasn't my oral skills that caused it, it was his own. As soon as I had come in his mouth for the second time that night, he forgot that he was trying to stay away from my ass. He started rimming me and tongue fucking me. It felt so fucking amazing that I didn't even notice how sore my jaw was. I was in a world of bliss when he slid his fingers inside me and found my sweet spot. I didn't pay enough attention to what I was doing. I wasn't as careful as I should have been when trying to stuff his fat cockhead down my throat. The third time I came in his mouth, we came together. With his fingers pounding away in my ass, he tripped, thrust his hips up hard, and shot his load straight down my throat.

Trahi
Trahi
343 Followers
12