Rain Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It still rained hard; we could hear it in the bedroom as it collided against the window. I got up and walked out to the kitchen and poured myself some more wine, I asked, "Fred, would you like some wine?"

He came into the kitchen and said, "Well if I'm staying the night then sure that'll be nice."

I turned my head slightly towards him; I looked at his cock as it dangled down between his legs. That was definitely a fucking snake, and said, "Oh you're fuckin' staying the night alright."

I poured another glass and we went and sat on the chair by the window again. Fred sat first, his cock was across his thigh and I took hold of it in my palm, it even lay like a thick snake, I said, "Fuckin' thing weighs a ton."

I placed it between his legs so I could sit on his lap, I said, "Let's let that rest for a while."

We looked out as the rain fell; we drank our wine and chatted. He asked, "What happens now?"

I knew what he meant, he asked about our relationship, him, Mitchel and me.

I humorously said, "Well, let that thing rest, make some more spunk and then you can fuck me!"

He took hold of one of my nipples and pinched it and said, "Silly cow, after that."

I still felt frisky and said, "After that...well...we have the whole night, so I'm going to see if I can break your record for you and make you cum three or maybe four times tonight."

He looked away towards the window, sipped his wine and said, "You want to kill me on our first date."

I smiled and took a sip myself and kissed him on the cheek. As I did that, a thought occurred to me that I, well we, hadn't really kissed properly.

I stood and placed my glass on the table, I took his glass from him and he said, "I'm sorry dear but I don't think I'm ready yet."

I placed his glass on the table next to mine. I looked down to his cock and it still lay between his thighs.

I bent down and kissed his cock, I said, "I've got something else in mind."

I straddled across him and sat down again in the same position as we were before. I grabbed his head and kissed him, I stuck my tongue down his throat and swirled it around his stiff long tongue. He began to kiss me back and we kissed, not passionately, but sensually for four or five minutes.

I broke off and took a sip of wine from my glass empting it. He could not reach his so looked at me and said, "What about me!"

I reached over to his glass and took a long swig, I emptied his as well. But I didn't swallow. I went back to him and I resumed our kiss as I passed the wine to him. He too did not swallow. We played with eachother's tongues, swishing the wine around.

I had a hold of his head and he hugged me tight. We drank drops of the wine as we kissed and eventually we had finished it all. We continued to kiss with a desire for each other. The funny thing was there was never any hunger or lust in our actions. We enjoyed each other for what we were. I a woman and he a man with a well hung fucking bastard of a cock.

Yeah okay, that may sound like lust on my part, but it really wasn't, it was a yearning deep in me to have that cock as part of my body again. It truly did belong in me, I married the wrong man.

We kissed for ages and after a while I felt his cock on my arse, he was getting hard again. I broke off and stepped off him. His cock sprang up.

He said, "Shall we go through."

I said, "Not yet, in a few minutes."

I went back upto him and straddled across, I sat right down on his cucumber of a cock in my cunt, I said, "Oh god that feels so right."

I hugged him and he hugged me back. We didn't fuck; I wanted that cock in me as we kissed again.

With that thing in me I was going crazy; the sensations from that cock were amazing. I wondered if he had the energy at his age to give me a good fucking. I was so in the mood for a good fucking. I was still amazed at the control he had.

I remembered his son and me, when we first met and made love, okay it wasn't love it was sex. But the thing was he ripped his clothes off and could not wait to get his cock in me. It was all so frantic, and even to this day he goes hell for leather and fucks hard and cums quick.

He broke off the kiss that time and said, "You never answered my question, I'm serious, what happens now between all of us?"

I jiggled up and down on him and said, "Okay, seriously, what do you want to happen?"

He sucked on my nipple and said, "I don't want this to end."

I kissed him on the cheek and said, "It won't be easy, but we'll be okay."

He looked glum and said, "I wish I had your confidence."

His head fell, I picked it up and made him look at me and said, "We'll find a way to make it work."

He hugged me and said, "Every time I see you from now, I'll just want to fuck you."

I hugged him back, I felt his cock twitch in me, I whispered in his ear, "Be patient, this and every other time we fuck again will be spectacular, I promise you."

He loosened his grip from around me, his cock twitched again as he nibbled on my earlobe and said, "Let me fuck you now, it's aching."

I stood up and he did too, we faced each other and we kissed softly on the lips again. I was about to step back and go into the bed room when he grabbed my hand and turned me around to face the window. He smacked my arse and said, "Bend over."

He pushed on my back by the shoulders and I bent forwards and leant on the window sill. I looked out and the rain had started to ease off. Cars passed by below and threw up the puddles on the street.

I would love to be out in that right now. I felt Fred kick on my foot to part my legs a bit more. I moved both feet apart four or five inches each. I felt him as he nudged his big cock-head into me. I closed my eyes and he pushed home.

I gasped, "Oh god, you feel so fuckin' good."

He had pushed all the way in and grabbed my hips. He pulled out and back in in slow loving movements. I opened my eyes again and looked at his reflection in the glass. He was looking at me; we both smiled and continued with our need for each other.

I gazed up and down the street and then looked back at him and said, "I've never fucked here before, your son, he's fucked me on that table but never at the window."

For some reason he started to pound my pussy harder, longer and deeper strokes. He clutched my arse cheeks and with one hand he smacked my arse. Fuck that felt nice.

I was close; I almost froze and stopped moving. I let him fuck me to my orgasm. And oh fuck there it was, I said, "Oh god, oh god."

He kept fucking me and I must have released quite a bit of my cunt juices, I felt it as it ran down my thighs. He gave a few more deep thrusts as I came over my orgasm crest and then he pulled out.

He asked, "Do you want to go through now?"

I stood up and faced him. I looked straight into his eyes and winked. I said, "Not yet."

I grabbed his hand and walked him over to the front door. I stopped there and looked for Mitchel's and my rain coats. I gave Fred Mitchel's and put mine on. I said, "Come on let's be naughty!"

I knew at that time of the night and with the rain the small park behind our flat would almost certainly be empty.

I grabbed my keys and we walked out. We got to the park and I looked around. Just as I thought, there was no one around.

The rain fell at a steady pace, the night air was warm. I held Fred's hand and walked towards a lonely park bench, in all the time we, Mitchel and I, had been living there, I had never been out there.

I started to take off my rain coat and looked at Fred. He asked, "You sure about this?"

I said, "Come on it'll be fun, I love the rain. I've always wanted to do this. You can be my chunky cocked fucker in the rain."

I was totally naked and the rain felt warm as it poured itself over me like the shower earlier. I danced around and let myself be soaked in the warm shower outdoors.

I said, "Isn't this wonderful, I love the rain."

He hesitantly started to take his coat off; I had thrown mine onto the bench. I looked at him and he was slow, so I helped him with it and threw it over to where mine was.

His cock was big, but it pointed south. Most men's cocks hang slightly to the left, but that bastard was so fucking heavy it hung straight down. I walked to him and kissed him as I grabbed his cock and stroked life back into it.

The noise of the rain was beautiful on and around us, we could hear it as it splashed and hit every surface, I could hear it as it ran down the drainpipes and into the gutters.

It wasn't long and my cock was ready for me. The bench was a nice height; I could sit on it with my feet up and spread out. Fred came up and stuck his cock in, again he slipped in smoothly all the way in and I felt great again.

I was always amazed at how his cock felt on first entry and I gasped and said, "Ahh, Jesus fuck yeah."

I had my arms along the back rest of the bench, legs up and feet on the bench seat spread out and Fred fucked away with his hands on my knees. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. I let the rain fall over and caress my face. I felt completely at one with nature.

I looked at Fred and I didn't care who was around to hear, I felt like shouting out and I did. For some reason the only words I felt like shouting out were, "I love your cock."

I was loud; Fred looked at me with widened eyes as if to say 'Shhh.'

In my head I knew what I really meant, I loved that moment in time, my fantasy of being fucked in the rain.

I was there once more; I flung my head back and shouted out again, "Fuck meee."

As I shouted out, he had placed his thumb on my clit and stud and stroked me to an even better orgasm than I thought I would have.

I looked at him; I had no control of my face, it was in a state of pure orgasmic pleasure, I shouted out again, "You rotten fuckin' cunt."

Fred fucked harder, he quickened his pace and I looked back at him and said, "Cum in me, please cum."

And fuck did he, he kept fucking and fucking me. I loved and savoured every second of that fucking.

I was on the verge of another juice releasing orgasm as I looked at Fred and he looked to the heavens and pushed deep into me. Oh god I felt his cock-head explode and ejaculate his torrent of spunk deep into my well soaked cunt.

I cried out, "Oh fuck yeah, another load, go on."

And he did, another three loads came out of that magnificent cock. He remained deep in me as we both came down from our own peaks.

After a while we both looked at each other, cock still in me. I convulsed on his cock and we both gave each other a gratified smile.

He was about to pull out, but I said, "Stay, leave it."

I wanted to relish every last morsel of that event. The rain had started to fall heavier, a flash of lightning and a distant roar of thunder rumbled in the night air.

I felt the snake in me soften and it slipped out. I looked down and as the massive head popped out, it was like a plug being pulled. His cum along with my cunt juices flowed out like and unblocked drainpipe, it all dribbled to the rain soaked ground.

Fred grabbed our coats and put mine on for me first. I looked down to his cock and fucking hell it hung long. My thought was, fuck, how on earth had that thing got in me? It did not seem humanly possible, but I was more than glad it had.

I ran back like a starry eyed teenager, Fred had no choice but to follow. I looked around to see if anyone had been looking. We got back and took off our coats.

I jumped up and down and said, "That was so fuckin' great. It was better than my fantasy of fucking in the rain."

I ran to him and held his cock in the palm of my hand and kissed the head, I said, "Thank you, Sir cock."

I fetched a couple of towels and we dried ourselves off.

Fred took the towels back while I went into the kitchen and brought out another bottle of wine, I took it over to the table where the empty glasses were. I poured it out as Fred walked back.

I sat on the chair and looked out of the window, Fred grabbed another chair and came and sat beside me. We sipped on the wine and we chatted.

I felt a trickle out of my pussy, I looked down and Fred looked too, some of Fred's cum had run out. I placed my wine glass there and scooped it up into the glass. I squeezed my pussy to see if there was any more and yes there was. More ran out and into the grass.

I span the glass round and the spunk mingled with the red wine. I sipped on the wine and said, "Best accompaniment a wine could have."

I looked across to him and puckered my lips, he came and kissed me and I said, "Thank you."

He smiled and asked, "What for?"

I gave him a dirty grin and said, "O, just for one of the best fuckings I have had."

He placed a hand on my boob; he softly squeezed it and ran his hand down my tout rippled abs.

He said, "Thank you so much for allowing me to fuck a body like this."

I placed the fingers of my hand onto his cock; I gently stroked it up and down a couple of times and said, "Only this thing is going to satisfy this body ever again."

We both finished off our wine. I wanted a pee and went off to the bathroom; I was there only for a few minutes and when I had come back he had gone into the bedroom.

I stood at the door and saw him asleep on the bed on his back. I walked upto the bed and looked him up and down. His cock lay asleep across his thigh; I still could not believe the size of that thing even in that flaccid state.

I wanted to gobble and suck it back to a fighting, fucking pole. But thought I'd let him regain his strength. I went across and lay down beside him. I placed my arm and a leg across his body and drifted off to a pleasant sleep.

I felt a stir, and looked at the clock besides me. It was four thirty and Fred was getting up, I asked, "Where you going?"

He said, "I'm bursting, little boy's room!"

I said, "Hold on, come here."

I wanted to try another of my fantasies, I knew it could only be with him.

He said, "I can't do that, I'm really bursting."

I said, "Come here, between my legs."

Again he said, "Let me finish and I'll be back."

I knew he had no idea what I wanted him to do, I angrily said, "Fuckin' hell Fred, get down there."

He unwillingly clambered over my leg and got in-between. I pulled up my knees and said, "Go on let it go."

He obviously did not know what I was asking him to do. I wanted his pee over me and I said, "Piss on me."

Surprised he said, "What!"

I said, "Piss here, over me, now."

He was still uncertain, and still asked, "What! here, what!"

I got up on to my elbows and shouted, "For fuck sake, piss on me. Here yes! now yes! "

I lay back down; he started with a reluctant dribble, which dripped on my pussy. I gathered some up with my hand and ran it across my stomach.

And as soon as he saw me do that, the flood gates opened and the fire hose was set loose. He pissed over me. His stream went over my head; he grabbed his cock and guided it lower to my boobs. I placed my arms out wide across the bed and he waved his cock around. He guided his piss over to one hand and then across to the other.

He came back to my boobs and then onto my stomach. Fuck there was a lot there. He literally flooded the bed. There was so much, I got up and took hold of his cock and closed my eyes. I guided his piss over my face. Fred truly was my 'Rain Man.'

I felt it fading away and I opened my eyes. I looked at him and smiled. I let go of his cock and kissed it. I said, "Fuck that was better than I had ever imagined it would be as well."

He collapsed back and said, "I didn't know you were into this sort of thing."

I too fell back, straightened my legs and spread my arms back out and said, "I wasn't, but will be from now on. Fuck that was great."

He said, "What you've never done that before! How did if feel? What was it like?"

I relished that moment, I still had my eyes closed and said, "Fuckin' great, magical."

He sounded surprised and said, "Wow, who'd have thought."

The way he said that I wondered if he felt left out; I thought for a bit longer and as I did I built myself up to a state of wanting to pee.

But I lay there; Fred came back and lay down beside me again. The bed was soaked.

I got up to go to the kitchen, he asked, "Where are you going?"

I looked back at him and said, "Don't you worry, I'm going to return the favour."

I found a large glass filled it up with water and drunk it, then I filled it up again and drunk that as well.

I went back into the bedroom. I was dying for a pee but controlled myself. I got back into the bed; I reached across and placed my arm and leg back across him as I was before. His chest went up and down, I felt his heart-beat and it was rapid.

I managed to control myself of the necessity to want a pee. I was again in a doze and fell off to sleep.

A cramp in my pussy woke me up; I was bursting for a pee. I looked at the clock it was five twenty. I looked back at Fred, he turned towards me and in a half sleep mode said, "What's up."

I knew I had to go; and I hoped he was at least going to like it the way I loved it earlier.

I got up and stood over him and said, "Take this."

I opened up and sprayed my piss over him. I flung my hips around and covered his chest and made sure I soaked his cock. I still felt like I had more, so I stopped myself and bent down. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked on it. I wanted to put it in my pussy. I felt him going hard, I stroked him hard and fast.

It was hard enough so I jumped up and stuck his cock into me. I sat right down on it, I let go and pissed away while his magnificent cock was in me. I felt so satisfied, it was incredible.

As my piss came out I smothered it all over his body. He joined in and gathered some up and rubbed it onto my boobs and stomach.

I had emptied myself; I also felt his cock had reached its fucking rigidity. It felt great having it back in me. I started to ride him.

I placed my hands behind my head and bounced up and down on him. He fucked back, his hands on my hips. We got into a nice sustained tempo. We fucked and enjoyed ourselves; we were both in our own Individual senses of ecstasies.

It was a satisfying fuck; I was so there again and moaned out, "Jesus fuck that's nice. Ahh, fuck yeahh..."

Even with being wet with piss all over the place I felt my pussy juice run out. It was pure glory.

I dropped down and placed my hands on his chest and he moved faster and deeper. I thought he was close to blowing. I looked at him, he had his eyes closed and was ramming his cock hard up me.

I released more juices and my cunt went into a spasm. My thighs shook and my whole body was being sent electric shocks from my inner cunt.

I cried out, "O god, o god, Jesus fuck."

That was it, he pushed up hard and again I felt that wonderful cock expand and he gushed out a massive spunk load. He drove deep three times and released big loads with each explosion.

I looked down and watched his cum pour out when he withdrew and then plunged back in to empty his balls of any cum he had left.

I flopped onto him and rested my head next to his. We both took deep breaths and our hearts beat next to each other. We remained coupled.

I whispered into his ear, "Number three, broke your record." We drifted back into sleep.

We slept longer that time, must have been four hours or so.

He woke first and was gently easing me off him, when I also woke. He had slipped out of me, I looked across and said, "Morning."

The place stank of stale urine; it was in the air, the bed sheets, on him, on me, just everywhere. My thought at that time was 'Fuck it's going to take forever to clean this place.'

He looked back and said, "I need to go pee," And winked.

I wanted my fun while there was fun, enjoyment and a fantasy to live out. The place can't get any worse, let's piss one more time then we'll have to clean up.