All Comments on 'Rainbow Stone and Tile'

by dre_jones

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sj_53sj_53over 8 years ago
Great Story

Very well written. Loved the story, the characters and your description of the sex was outstanding. I was hard the whole time once the hot tube heated the scene. I could almost feel Juan's big cock in my ass as you described the threesome. I hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really enjoy 3somes. It is so good when all 3 become really involved . Personally, I love being spit roasted. It is such a wonderful feeling having a cock on my mouth and another in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glorious threesome

After years of marriage I lucked out and met two guys, married to each other who wanted a third. One marriage ended and now the three of us play two or three times a week though I live on my own. This story got us all fired up and gave us lots of horny moments fucking each othr. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdre_jones@dre_jones
I am sexually adventurous, bisexual man. I like to write erotica, make new friends, share a fantasy. I occasionally visit the chat and bulletin board sections of Lit. Feel free to contact me. I am always curious, happy to share a fantasy, and welcome your thoughts on my stories.