Raincoating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, right there in front of the crowd," said Jack. "Pictures will be taken. Pictures of all of you who didn't win, then a group picture with the guys." Several of us made surprised faces and flinched a little. "Yeah, I sprung that one on you. Them, too, but they didn't seem to mind. Except for that beautiful Ben. Oh, so cute. You pose for as many pictures as we ask you. Mingle for the rest of the hour until you get the keys to your trunk back, then you're free to dress up and go home again. What happens if you choose not to participate, like a sore loser bitch? Oh, honey... let's not even get into all the awful things that we might do. We won't. Because we love you. But you know all of this, because it was part of your application and the interview we did. You aren't sore loser bitches, are you? You're go-getters. Wild women. I can't wait to see you on the other side. And it's not even my thing, right? So... let's go."

That was it. The stage was picked up and moved by the time Jack finished telling us all our rules and high-fiving us. Virtually everyone but a few well-wishers who wanted to see us start our half of the contest had gone to the backyard. We would not be allowed to see the guys win, unfortunately, it was figured that we would slow things down too much. I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best for Rory.

The six of us sat together, making small conversation, but not much of it. Sunny was more talkative than the rest of us. I took a very quick dislike to the pale girl with the English accent. Calling her a bitch wouldn't be my style, but she was so close to a bitch that a police sketch of a bitch would have led to her being taken into custody.

"Are you sure all of you understand the rules?" she asked, smirking. "If you lose, you're going to be naked out in front of everyone. Hot men, some very impressionable boys... maybe even some Bleecker professors and that lot... and here... I'm not sure you came prepared for any of that."

"What does that mean?" asked Claudia, crossing her arms. As tough as she looked, she spoke on the quiet side more often than not.

"Well, thankfully, fashion won't be a factor... and I don't mean you at all, dear, except for the fashion part... you've got a very impressive body. Hopefully a vagina under there as well."

Claudia opened her mouth to say something, then closed it just as quickly, looking away. Pretending Jody had vanished in front of her.

"Your lovely as well... for a black girl," said Jody, smirking again. "Very fit and curvy in the right places... I'm just not sure the rest of you will be very happy to stand up there and be compared with her or the macho girl. I expected to see more blonde and large-breasted sorority girls up here. You're the only one who could be from a sorority... but you look like a child, dear."

Bridget lifted her chin in defiance, but she didn't speak either. Rachel laughed quietly, and though I think it made Bridget feel worse, she was probably too high to be laughing at the same thing.

"A little too baby-faced to be sexy. Unless the crowd is full of pedophiles. Hopefully not! Anyway... as for the rest of you... I mean, you seem like darling girls, but..."

"What's wrong with me? I've got to know," asked Sunny, her voice getting deeper and a little menacing.

"Nothing at all! Who said anything's wrong with you?" Jody seemed genuinely surprised, but I could tell it was a practiced effect. "You're quite attractive. You have a nice body, and at least everyone can tell you're a woman... unlike... you know. Others." She looked my way, but didn't point or anything. If she had, I might have found the courage to swing on her. "Come to think of it, I don't think everyone will even notice all those freckles out there. If the lights are good enough. I'm sure they are. And I believe some Americans really love freckles, so all the better that you're here."

"All of my boyfriends have been crazy about freckles."

"I didn't mean anything by it," said Jody, waving away Sunny's anger. "A little tanning would solve the problem altogether. If you wanted to. But I'm not even saying you should. Everyone takes everything too seriously over here."

"I guess you're the only one who looks good naked. Lucky you," Rachel said, then snickered a little.

Jody took out a mirror and looked her makeup over, which itself seemed like another planned action. "Oh, I suppose so. Not the best body or face among us, I'm not saying that. Not even the best of both, if that's what you think I mean. But it doesn't even matter. I'm not going to be up there nude on stage for everyone to ogle."

"Oh. She's going to win everything," said Sunny, then looked to us with another smirk. I smiled along. "What a relief."

"Well, at least you won't have to stand beside me and worry about how you look!" laughed Jody. I believe I heard Claudia growl at that point.

I didn't bother looking her way.

I was looking at Conner.

His gray eyes were roaming over my body, even though it was still concealed in plenty of layers. He was either remembering what I looked like naked from our many mistaken encounters, or worse, he was imagining how great it was going to be for me to be up there in front of everyone, naked and humiliated. I pictured myself standing before everyone. Shaking all over, cold and petrified by the laughter all around me. I wouldn't be able to look any of them in the eye. But I would still see Conner out there in that mob. Knowing he had done this to me.

I wouldn't cry. He wouldn't get that. I stared right back at him until his eyes found mine. I hoped my dagger gaze let him know I wasn't going to feel bad about whatever happened.

After a while, we heard a loud cheer. Something was happening out back. More hooting went up over the next few minutes, waves of it, and it only served to make all of us female contestants nervous again. Jody even stopped talking trash. We all looked to each other and perhaps tried to guess who would be the first of us to flake out and cancel. If one of us did, she would allow the rest of us to back out without as much shame.

No one did.

Conner's laptop made a noise. He leaned in and then he smacked his hands together.

"Show's on, ladies. I'll be watching you... well, you know what I mean. To make sure you're safe."

We got up and started toward the door. The few people left on our side of the house, mostly guys, clapped their hands and cheered us on. I barely heard Conner whisper my name as I passed him.

His grin was enough to make me want to knock his teeth out. I told myself that I could never tell Rory about this or he'd do it for me.

"You can tell me the truth, Erica... you must be regretting that you broke up with me now. Right?"

I squinted at him and seethed for a second, but the others were getting ahead of me, so I didn't have too much time to think of something to say. I started to leave, but stopped myself as something came to mind.

"I can take a lot of humiliation, Conner. I may have to prove that. Standing up naked in front of a bunch of strangers may be tough, but it's nothing like putting up with all of your shit."

I walked away breathing a little easier. But just a bit.

* * *

The door closed behind us and we all looked at each other. Rachel told me to lock the door, so I did. It took my fumbling fingers a few seconds longer than it should have. I turned back to see Jody and Rachel already undressing. Having worn this tight black dress with long sleeves, like she was going to a damn cocktail party, it was easy for Jody to reveal the most skin first. She peeled her dress upwards, wiggling her white legs like a pupa emerging from a cocoon. Rachel snorted in amusement as she watched, then began skinning her yoga pants down her legs. She almost fell over, so I rushed to help her. Bridget did the same. Once we had Rachel standing upright again, Bridget looked to me like, "well, this is it," and took off her T-shirt. Like Rachel, she didn't see much reason in overdressing.

"Careful, girl," started Jody, unsnapping her bra in the back, "bruises are going to look so terrible under those bright lights out there."

"Oh, go back to wherever the fuck you're from," grumbled Rachel. It made all of us laugh, even Jody, and I don't think she had to fake it.

When Jody had her bra removed, I was relieved to see her breasts were no smaller than mine, or not much bigger. Sunny had boobs that were almost the same size, maybe a touch bigger, and the two of them had bodies only a little curvier than mine. I was embarrassed by how narrow I was from head to toe, even though Rachel had told me a few times that I could have made millions as a model. No one had to tell Rachel she looked good, I knew that. As slim as she was, she had curves, and not a trace of fat anywhere. She even had fucking abs at the time, absolutely beautiful. She pinned her hair up before taking her blouse off over her head, but then let those black locks, just starting to fill with a little curl again, fall on her bare shoulders. She wore no bra, but her breasts were so impossibly perky she wouldn't need a bra for a few more years, even though they were the size of grapefruits.

Both Bridget and Claudia were top-heavy, and wouldn't have to worry if guys liked their tits or not. They were the kinds of girls who wore layers not to hide the curves they didn't have, but to keep from looking obscene as they walked down the halls in high school. Maybe Claudia's face was a little mannish, just a little, I really did think she was pretty, but once she got her shorts and shirt off, there wouldn't be any mistaking her for anything but feminine—with a few extra muscles. Bridget had some extra padding all over her body, not overweight in the least, but absolutely shapely, not on the super-thin side like me, Jody, and Sunny.

Rachel worked her panties off while all of us watched. Like me, she had a very thin thatch of hair between her legs. Both of us groomed pretty meticulously, and we didn't have that much more concealment than Sunny, Claudia, and Bridget, all of whom were completely hairless. Jody looked at all of her competitors while wearing a smile, a shameless staring that left me, at least, feeling intimidated.

"You Americans just love to scorch the earth," she said with a faint giggle, then clapped her hands. Jody had only a little more hair than me and Rachel, very dark, and it looked like she had never had a tan in her life. Under these lights, I was starting to think she was paler than Sunny.

Rachel retorted, "You... European bitches... need to learn how to use a razor."

That lightened the mood again, and Jody waved off her critique. "Maybe that will be one of the tasks to get a camera. I would do it then. But otherwise... I know all the men I've been with have liked having a little grass to play cricket on. So... shall we lock up our clothes?"

We did, and before I finished helping Rachel put her things away, Claudia and Jody both had zipped away, leaving the living room of the Granville house and disappearing from us. Something about seeing their asses wiggle as they left filled me with a panic. I looked myself over and began to really consider that I was going to look terrible up on stage next to the rest of them. Maybe some freaks would get off on seeing me in the buff like this, but most of the crowd—man and woman alike—were going to have a long laugh at my expense. Why would she agree to this? That's what they'd all be thinking. Who told her she would look good up there? What an unjustified ego.

Rachel shook me, literally, to get me to notice her again. The lids over her eyes were a bit heavy, but she wasn't quite buried under a druggy fog.

"Let's stick together," she said. Then she raised her eyebrows, waiting for my answer. She didn't say anything else, probably because Sunny lingered with us while Bridget went off to find her own camera. I knew what Rachel thought already. Rachel was determined to lose, or maybe just to let me win, and it made sense to work together if she was going to help me win. Two of us working toward the same goal.

I looked to Sunny, who shrugged. "I think they've got the downstairs covered here. You want to head upstairs? ...Which, I realize as I say it, is a pretty weird thing to say when we're all naked."

I giggled and Rachel laughed along, and we were all grateful for the opportunity.

The three of us climbed the stairs, Rachel leading the way, Sunny and I walking side by side, maybe just because we were self-conscious about having another set of eyes behind us.

On the second floor we found three rooms, and though the house had been abandoned for a long time, all of the rooms had been made up to look lived-in. One was an office, the other two were bedrooms. One was a master bedroom, with an adjacent bathroom, and a quilted comforter on the bed. The other bedroom was dressed in garish pink like a mockery of a young girl's room. Sunny leaned in and gasped, then laughed loudly. The two of us went over to see what she found amusing.

At the foot of the little girl bed in the pink room was a black cushion like the arm of a large chair, but more worthy of our attention was a fat, stiff dildo rising out of it. I covered my mouth and almost laughed, but then I remembered that someone had put that here for a reason. Conner, most likely.

"Good god. What the fuck are they...?"

"That's a Sybian," Rachel said, nodding along like she was proud to know. "Oh, yeah. I have seen some nasty videos of those things fuckin' up some normal decent women. I ain't touching that shit."

Sunny was giggling hard, but I was still in shock. "They don't expect us to actually...?"

As Rachel started laughing, Sunny went over to the machine and stood there. She picked up a bright blue envelope off the edge of the pink bed. I noticed the cheeks of her ass flex and felt a shiver all over. This was crazy. Oh, this was even worse than I expected. Why did I think this might be no big deal?

She showed us the white paper from the envelope. I read it: "Turn the setting up as high as you like, but be careful—it packs a wallop." I muttered a swear and covered my mouth. The rest of the note said: "When you've had a climax that we believe, the code for the camera box will appear on your pager. Enjoy your task!"

"Oh, god. They want you to cum? That doesn't seem—"

"I am not doing that," said Rachel, then she turned and left the room, talking about how she wouldn't be able to have kids after she finished with that "robot monster." Though Sunny and I were both laughing, when it stopped, she took the paper from me.

"Me or you? I don't have a coin to flip for it..."

"I'm not going to do it!" I said. I couldn't believe she was going to. I stared at her like she was a lunatic. Sunny shrugged, gave me her smile, and said she had always wanted to try one.

I watched her head over to the machine and struggle for some seconds with how to straddle it. It kept making her laugh, but I could tell it was nervous laughter, maybe owing a lot to my standing there. I should have moved on to finding my own camera task, but I couldn't quite believe she was going to do this. I couldn't believe she could. I stared at the giant plastic dick and shook my head.

"How are you going to...?" If the thing had been lying horizontal, it wouldn't have been that intimidating, I thought. But pointed straight up like a sword, I was inclined to agree with Rachel, that it was going to be painful at best, dangerous at its worst.

Sunny only smiled at me again. "'Carefully.' That's my first answer." She sat behind the prosthetic piece, leaned back, then brought it back to meet her lips. They were engorged, more than I would have expected. She took some anxious breaths and looked at me again. This was so wrong, standing here and watching a woman I barely know do this. It made me catatonic with fear as well, thinking about what I would find in the next room. I glanced out in the hall and saw, across from the pink room, Rachel standing there in the office, arms crossed, just staring at something.

"Unnnnhh!" exhaled Sunny. I looked back and saw her working the head of the apparatus between her flush labia. I covered my mouth and told myself to look away, but I didn't. She tried to push it a little further, but it was clearly too painful. I shook my head and mumbled that she wasn't going to get it in there at all.

After a few minutes of trying, she shook her head and seemed to agree with me. She put her arms on her thighs and rested for a minute. Then, while I was lost in thought, I saw a small bottle of clear liquid sitting on the nightstand beside the bed. Lubricant. I picked it up and shook it. We both laughed, Sunny louder than me.

"Come here," she said. I started to toss the bottle, but she stopped me. "No, no... just come here. Put it on this thing for me." I told her that was crazy. She gave me a pleading look and sighed. "I'll need to oil up myself... more than a little... if I'm going to get this thing inside. Would you rather do that while I grease up the plastic thing?"

"This is your crazy thing. Why don't you...?" I kept staring at her, though, and I felt bad. She had to be doing the sickest thing in the whole house, and if she didn't, it would probably be left to one of the rest of us. I groaned and went over with the bottle.

I kneeled in front of her, another naked woman, remarking in my head that this is nothing I had ever done before or would ever do again. I tried to focus on the brown plastic dick and not her spread pink pussy just behind it. Sunny worked at her own flesh as if trying to hurt herself, pulling at her inner and outer lips, slipping several fingers inside herself, moving with speed, rubbing her clit as if I weren't there to see it. Adding to the wetness organically, I thought, maybe getting herself to the finish faster. I didn't want to think about it. At least not where I could be watched. My nipples had to be as hard as the plastic I started coating with lube.

Finishing what was asked of me, I was about to take my hand away, but Sunny held it there. To say I was uncomfortable wouldn't quite cover it. I stared into her eyes and wondered what exactly she expected of me.

"Just help me get it in. Please," she said. I blew out a trembling breath, but she lifted herself and moved my hand to work the plastic penis. I complained, but when she let go of my hand, I didn't run away. It wasn't much more than I had already done, as awkward as it was. I had never wanted to be this close to another woman's pussy in any context, let alone stuffing a large member into her. But she gave way for the dildo much easier as it went in again. I thought to myself that I had just been touching the thing, which had already been coated with some of her wetness, and I felt a little woozy. I could feel the warmth coming from Sunny. I could smell her in the air.

One of her hands touched my arm and I almost jerked away. But Sunny was in the middle of lowering herself onto the plastic prick, and I didn't want to risk hurting her. I finally placed a hand on her hip to help steady her. She sank further, her rattling breath coming out of her chest. I heard her wet pussy make a squishing sound as she accommodated the member. Then, she smiled.

I looked down to verify what I felt. She was pressed against my fingers. The wetness was coating my hand. She whispered that she was sorry, but from the look on her face she didn't seem all that aware I was still in the room. Sunny lifted herself, only a little, then resituated herself on the device. In a breathy voice, she asked me to give her the controls. I was happy to get my hand free again. I found a small box with lights on it and passed it to her. I hoped Sunny didn't notice or take offense as I wiped my hand on the pink bedsheet.