Raincoating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed a few of the buttons and a humming noise started. Then it got louder. Sunny's flat belly tightened and she began to moan like she was imitating the vibrating noise. I watched for a few seconds, knowing I should leave.

Her mouth opened and she drew a staccato breath. Her eyes were closed, and I thought she might as well be in a whole different state. I wasn't about to embarrass her.

"Erica! What the fuck are you doing?"

My hand jumped like it was still somewhere it shouldn't be. I stood up on shaky legs and hurried out the room. The only goodbye from Sunny was a squeaky moan. I decided not to look back.

When I reached the office where Rachel stood there, naked, waiting for me, I saw Sunny again—this time on a mid-sized TV. I only caught a glimpse of her, trembling all over as that fake cock rumbled her from the inside out, and then the image changed. I saw Claudia, as nude as the rest of us, doing a pull up. It looked like it was giving her trouble. I wasn't trying to be mean by laughing, but it surprised me.

"Is it too late to do that one?" I asked, but Rachel didn't laugh along.

"It was really easy at first. She has to take a sip of bourbon between each one. I think she's got like twenty more to do or something." I swore again, shaking my head. "A lot of work for a camera. But better than this room."

Rachel pointed to an envelope she had opened and I picked up the paper sticking halfway out of it. Beside it was a plastic beer cup that was halfway full. I looked up to see the screen on the TV change again.

"It's like a little fucked-up mission control in here," said Rachel with a snort.

On the screen was Jody, glistening from her shoulders to her knees, standing in a tub of something. I assumed it was water. Rachel shook her head.

"That bitch has been sunk down in ice water for like a minute. If she passes out, I am not giving her mouth-to-mouth."

Jody put a hand on a towel rack to help her out of the tub. She shook all over like she found bugs crawling on her skin. I glanced down to the note in my hand again.

It read: "One of your fellow contestants (of the male variety) has been challenged to fill this cup in a very sexy way. He's done his job. Yours is to drink the whole beer, including its special chaser."

I gagged and looked to Rachel. The screen was showing an empty laundry room. "They do mean cum, don't they? This thing is filled with some guy's cum?" Rachel nodded, then told me to drink up. I said, "No fucking way! Oh my god... this can't be the same shit they gave those guys to do. No one would ever... Christ, this is awful shit..."

Rachel pointed up at the screen as it changed again. A naked Bridget was climbing the stairs, her huge breasts swaying back and forth with each step taken. "She's finally done, I guess. She's been trying to lick strawberry jam off her toes for like four minutes down there," said Rachel. "Seriously, go ahead and drink the cum. It's got to be easier than this other shit. At least with you, you have a one-sixth chance that it'll be your boyfriend."

"I've never even seen him naked," I told Rachel with a sigh. At that moment, Bridget appeared in the hall outside us. On the screen was the master bedroom. "I'm not about to drink his cum in a beer. Even if it is his cum. I can't imagine telling that story to our children one day."

"You might want to keep all of this out of the stories you tell your kids," laughed Rachel.

Bridget pointed to the cup when she came into the room. "There's cum in that cup? That's what you said?"

"Have at it," Rachel told her. To my surprise, Bridget lifted the cup. I told her not to do it, that it was disgusting.

Bridget exhaled like she had already had a very long day, then shrugged. "I am not limber enough to lick jelly off each of my toes. I did manage about four of them... gave myself a cramp that I wish had killed me. Oh, and in the dining room there's a webcam. I mean, a live webcam. People saw me... just like this. Asked me to masturbate for them. If I had, I would have gotten a camera. You think that was worth it?" The way my mouth hung open must have answered Bridget's question. She stared into the cup and took another breath. "All things considered, I think this one will go down easier."

Like that, she tipped back the cup and drank it. I gagged and covered my mouth. Rachel laughed a little, then made a noise like she was going to throw up. Bridget's face told us it wasn't exactly strawberry jam, but then she took a breath and said it could have been worse.

A pager went off on the desk where the computer sat. She went over and picked it up. "Sweet. I guess this is the camera box here."

Rachel and I looked at each other, smiling, as Bridget opened the small vault with the code. It took her two times to enter it correctly, but then she had the digital camera in her hand. She turned it on and waited until the light beamed up at her face. Bridget smiled and looked up at us.

"Pose for me. One at a time now. C'mon... you first, Rachel."

I felt my stomach doing somersaults. I stepped away as Rachel put her hands on her hips and gave Bridget a bored expression. This was too real. I had some thought that I would be able to do this. That I wouldn't fall apart, that I would get in here and it would all be pretty easy. Jack had even told me he would give me a way to cheat, but I refused to take it. Maybe because I thought I would never get here, never be so far down this road, or maybe just because I thought I was so special that I wouldn't stoop to something like that. The flash went off twice, Bridget laughed, then she swung the camera my way.

I had covered my tits and my pussy reflexively, but I was already lowering my hands as Bridget reminded me I was defying the rules. She told me to smile, but I only managed a weak, flat-lined stare. I wouldn't be pretty in any of those pictures, I thought. Bridget finished, made a gagging noise that hopefully had more to do with her drink than my nude body, then left the room with a faint wave.

I heard Sunny moan from the pink room. I looked at Rachel and she took my hand, pulling me along with her.

"We've wasted too much time here. I don't really need a camera, but you'd better get one. Unless you want to be standing next to me au natural on some website picture."

"Goddammit," I murmured.

We went into the master bedroom and found it empty. The two of us split up to find whatever tasks were available. I finally found an envelope tucked under the pillow on the bed, and under the bed was a locked camera box and a pager. I opened the envelope as I heard Rachel laugh.

"There's another damn webcam in this fucking bathroom. I haven't opened the envelope, but from where it's positioned, I'm thinking I either have to take a shower or take a shit while perverts get off."

I shook my head. I double-checked the master bedroom to make sure that there wasn't a webcam anywhere, but I wasn't sure I even knew what they looked like. I was pretty sure this stuff was supposed to remain here in the house, that's what Jack always said, but knowing my ex-boyfriend was behind all this, it didn't surprise me he wasn't playing along with those rules. I looked at the paper I took out of the envelope.

It gave me a cold chill. "This one's simple," it read. "This box contains two cameras, all for the price of one code. Partner up with a fellow competitor. Come together to help each other. If one of you can help the other one cum, the code is yours."

"Oh, fuck," I sighed.

Rachel came back into the room. "What's that one?"

I shook my head, gathered another aggravated breath, then I told her. I was staring down at my legs, wondering how hard it might be to lick jam off my toes. I started lifting one leg and Rachel came up behind me. She grabbed my tits and I gasped, then laughed.

"What are you doing?"

"No webcams in here. Why not?"

"You're on fucking ecstasy!" I said, trying to laugh off the way she rubbed my breasts. "Rachel—"

"I am not going to piss for some weirdo on the internet and I'm not going to finger myself for some video going god-knows-where. If this stays between us, are you really going to have a problem with it...?"

"I have a... I have a..." I was running out of breath, trying to remind Rachel I had a boyfriend. She had turned me around and was sucking on my tits. "Oh, fuck..."

She began to slide down, her tongue tracing a path down my belly. It plunged into my navel and my knees buckled. I toppled to my side, landing on the bed, and Rachel giggled as she followed me. Her hands grabbed my ass. No matter how doped up she might be, I was perfectly sober, and I believed I was far too nervous to orgasm in a strange place like this. With somebody...

"Conner's watching," I whispered to her. I had to repeat it before Rachel even acknowledged me. "There are cameras everywhere... I think there's one in the ceiling up there. It's not a... even if it's not a webcam, you know they're... they're watching. How else will they know... if I... if one of us... cums?"

Rachel's tongue pierced my clenched pussy. It was a feeling like I had never experienced. Being licked by a boyfriend, even on a nervous first date, had nothing on being forced to feel open. I couldn't bear to look down and see her working at my opening with her beautiful lips and tongue. But her face kept appearing in my mind, all of those gorgeous pictures hanging on her wall, smiling back with her shining teeth between those painted red lips, her green eyes piercing me. I'm not a lesbian, I know that, and I had never dreamed of having sex with another woman, at least not seriously, but if I had ever fixated a little too much on any single woman, it was Rachel. I was in a strange house, lying on my back on a prop bed, my legs parted, with that beautiful face tonguing me mercilessly.

I whimpered, "Stop! I have a boyfriend!"

My body wouldn't go along with my resistance. My legs rose as my thighs went rigid and my toes curled. I gurgled and cried out as my trembling hand found her hair between my legs. I came as hard as I could ever remember. Shame swept through me, even more powerful than the bliss that was settling on my body. I sobbed a little and covered my mouth.

Rachel rose up again, then wiped her lips, wearing a smile when her hand fell again. I thought, oh god, my best fucking friend has tasted me. Whoever sold her that ecstasy, Po'Boy or whoever, had earned a permanent place on my enemies' list.

However, when I thought about it later, maybe I was grateful enough for the unique experience to forgive him. Just a little.

"The pager's going off," said Rachel. There had been a long wait as she listened for it, all the while I was trying to get my breath back. "I was getting scared there. Good thing we did you instead of me. I think we might have been here all night. But anyway... you owe me one now."

"No way!" I said. All the same, my foggy head was full of images I couldn't quite shake as I pointed Rachel the way to the pager.

We took out the box and entered the code, slowly and cautiously. The box opened. She found two cameras and gave me one. I found her in the viewfinder as Rachel was getting up from her knees. Her ass looked incredible, I thought to myself.

"Let's get downstairs. I'm more worried about Bridget getting ahead of us. She can leave as soon as she's done."

I jumped up and followed after her, though I almost fell by the time I reached the doorway. Rubber legs, thanks to my orgasm. Oh, fuck. How had I gone so long without that? I could only hope Rory had as much talent in his tongue as Rachel. I was going to leap on him and fuck him dry when we went home together.

Downstairs, we found Bridget and Sunny standing over Claudia, who was lying on the floor and crying. Rachel snapped pictures all the way down the stairs.

"Get up and pose for us, bitch," said Jody. I saw her shivering in a corner of the living room, wearing a blue raincoat, her hair as wet as the rest of her. I asked her if Claudia was okay and Jody glared at me. "How about me? Am I okay? Some twat who put all this together had me sitting in a tub of ice water in the middle of Oc-fucking-tober. She had it easier than the rest of us. A belly full of liquor beats the hell out of what the rest of us had to do."

Jody held up her camera, her hand shaking badly, then she told us to pose. Rachel laughed, then she took a wild posture, tongue sticking out of her mouth, hand fanned behind her head, her pelvis thrust forward, and Jody clicked her picture. I shook my head, then Jody turned the camera on me.

"Can't we help Claudia get up first?"

"She just threw up," whispered Sunny, stroking her hair. "She'll feel better in a minute. But she better pose for us. I went through all this shit so I could win. Not so someone could fuck me over by quitting."

I scowled at Sunny as Jody snapped a picture.

"Is that how you want to be immortalized? You sure? This might be on the website one day..."

"Stop," I groaned. Then I brushed my hair out of my face and shook it until it fell from my shoulders. I tried to give her a faint smile.

"Are you okay?" asked Bridget. She was talking to me. "You look flush."

"I'm fine," I said, maybe too fast. I knelt beside Claudia, keeping my legs together, and patted the side of her face. Her eyes were open, but she looked a little green. It's alright. Take your time."

"Don't take your time," said Rachel. "I think we've all got our cameras. Can't we just get out of here?"

"Anxious to be naked out on that stage, are you? It's going to be very... very cold... for you... in just a few more minutes." Jody turned her camera on Bridget and snapped her fingers. With an annoyed growl, Bridget stood, then held her hands out to the side as the English girl snapped a couple of pictures of her. "Who am I missing? Did I get you, dear?"

With a face in a parody of a Playboy model, Sunny lifted her head above her head and smiled as Jody clicked the picture. Then any thought it might be real amusement vanished when three pictures had been taken.

"My turn," she said, lifting her camera and capturing first Jody, who held her blue raincoat wide open, then me, then Rachel. She took a shot of Bridget last. Sunny then said, "Look... Bridget came down here first. She had pictures of you two first, a picture of me from upstairs... you said she got you in the bathroom, Jody? It seems fair that we let Bridget go first. She beat all of us."

Rachel was arguing against that, and Jody joined in, but I looked to Rachel and nodded. She gave up the fight. Jody was not so quick.

"Why should I give a fuck if Bridget got four of those pictures before I did? She hasn't gotten the last one yet."

"What are we supposed to do? Claudia can't even stand up yet."

"Pose her on the floor for all I care," said Jody. Then she raised her camera and snapped a couple of pictures. "See? Works just as fine."

"Now we're all going to storm for the door. Is that really going to work out? I think Sunny's right. Bridget beat us all fair and square by getting her camera first. We're all here together," I said. "It's tough, but you know there can only be one winner."

"And I'm already wearing my raincoat," said Jody, flashing us again. We stared at her like she was casually discussing the murder of puppies. Jody rolled her eyes. "Sorry, but it's a game. Fair is a matter of opinion. My opinion is that... first one to the door, you know..."

"How you gonna get to the door if we all jump on your ass while Bridget is making her exit?" asked Rachel. I tried not to smile, but I was pretty proud of her. I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows. Trying to look menacing while standing naked in some abandoned house is not easy to do. Jody looked all four of us over and groaned.

"You bitches are positively inspiring," said Jody, slipping the camera into her pocket. "I'm not exactly Scarlett Johansson when it comes to kicking ass. So what you say must go. Do what you want then."

"Bridget... you hold her up while we get our pictures," Sunny told her. She stooped enough to help Bridget get Claudia on her feet. "But you go through the door before anyone else. Okay?"

A stressed breath was Bridget's best answer. Getting Claudia on her feet again must have been harder than it looked. Jody leaned against the wall, watching the rest of us come over to help. She didn't bother doing anything, but she didn't take the chance to bolt for the exit behind us either.

"I'm alright," hissed Claudia, after I had asked her twice if she could stand up by herself. At last, she took a ragged breath and opened her eyes a little wider. She asked, "Who won?"

Sunny clicked a picture of her and smiled. As Claudia turned to look at Bridget, Jody snapped her own pictures.

"It doesn't much matter if anyone gets these pictures, right? If we've already decided who wins..."

"There may be a trick to this," I told Jody, making sure all the rest of them heard me as well. "If Bridget did something wrong, it's a good idea for one of us to have our own pictures. Like maybe every contestant has to be conscious, something like that?"

"I'm fine," Claudia whined. I raised my own camera with a grumble and took my picture. Rachel did the same. Bridget searched the floor for hers. She couldn't find it.

"Where's my camera? I'm pretty sure I put it in my pocket when we heard Claudia hit the floor."

"Go get it then," said Sunny. Bridget looked back to the redhead and smiled. She checked Jody as well, just to make sure the Englishwoman wasn't making a break for the door. Jody held up her hands and shook her head.

Bridget took off through the dining room, and we all watched her wiggle out of sight. It made Rachel laugh.

"I had a feeling I was going to lose anyway," she said. It made me smile, but only a little. She turned to me and said, "I put you through a lot of bullshit to do this. I'm sorry."

"It was my choice," I said. "A thousand dollars didn't seem like such a bad prize. Though I'm not crazy about the runner-up prize..."

"I only did this bullshit so I could afford tuition for next semester," Sunny told us. She walked right past us, throwing her hair around as Rachel snapped a few more pictures of her. I took one of my own. "I'm going to be on academic probation. This is my second semester fucking up my grades. All of my grants are going to be cut off."

"That's a noble cause," said Jody, blowing out a breath. "I was going to put a downpayment on a better car than I can afford, but who gives a damn, right? We all came here to make friends, not win any money. Now I'm going to be the laughingstock of all my friends in London. Those who aren't too busy wanking themselves blind..."

"I just wanted to brag that I won," rasped Claudia. She smiled at me as Sunny signaled me to come over and help her stay standing. When I did, Sunny tiptoed past Rachel and I, heading toward the dining room. She wanted to see if Bridget found her camera. Clauda went on, "I mean... if I lose, hey... there are worse things than showing guys all the hard work I put into making this bod. I didn't plan on being drunk off my ass when I did it, though."

"Maybe the fake kitchen has some fake coffee," said Rachel. We laughed, except for Jody, who just shook her head.

We heard a door slam. All four of us looked at each other.

"Did Bridget just leave?"

Jody told Rachel, "She didn't get a picture of Claudia. Did she get a picture of you?" Our drunken competitor shook her head, then yawned into her palm. "I think you've all just been fucked. Me, too, but she threatened me, she didn't con me..."

"No," I said, but it was tinged with doubt, and well-timed with the shout of a crowd in the backyard. Someone turned down the music that had gone largely unnoticed as it came through the walls of the house for the past hour. I looked to Jody, then Rachel and Claudia. "Did Sunny...?"